Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #31
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
And people thought I was out of line for saying a great number of Trump haters want to see just this happen...that they are hoping for it...they would welcome it...

I will say this...the likelihood of something like this happening is at an absolute all time high. Prominent Trump haters (especially in Hollywood) have basically given the green light for this to occur, and some nutcase will no doubt see this implied green light and try and be the hero to save the world.

The secret service better be on its toes is all I can say...hopefully there aren't too many Trump haters in the Secret Service...

It's absolutely disgusting the atmosphere that the anti-Trump folks have cultivated. It practically begs for some wack job to take a shot at "glory." It frightens me and make me incredibly sad that partisan politics has devolved to this level.

If anything like this had been perpetuated by Republicans leading up to Obama's inauguration (and believe me, the left certainly ACTED as if it had, even though it came absolutely NOWHERE near what we are seeing right now), there would have been OUTRAGE in the media and CONDEMNATIONS raining down from EVERYWHERE...

But for Trump? It's just passed off by the media and those giving the implied green light as PATRIOTIC and good ol' American Freedom of Speech.

Those fostering this toxic and dangerous atmosphere for Trump can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.
The evil and hate spewed toward Trump by CNN by innuendo, suggestive commentary, etc. is totally off the map. They're all but overtly begging someone to openly manifest the murder that already resides in that organization's black heart. Conservatives and other politically sensible people should band together to put pressure on CNN's sponsors to pull their sponsorship.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:09 PM   #32
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
The evil and hate spewed toward Trump by CNN by innuendo, suggestive commentary, etc. is totally off the map. They're all but overtly begging someone to openly manifest the murder that already resides in that organization's black heart. Conservatives and other politically sensible people should band together to put pressure on CNN's sponsors to pull their sponsorship.
It's kind of incredible when you think about a supposely unbiased news organization openly rooting for the assassination of an America hero, hard to even wrap my head around.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 02:16 PM   #33
lamboguy

i got rid of cable television because the news stations all pollute your brains. i don't feel like rewarding them for being jerks either. the roku box and local antenna is fine for me.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 03:17 PM   #34
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i got rid of cable television because the news stations all pollute your brains. i don't feel like rewarding them for being jerks either. the roku box and local antenna is fine for me.
Ditto for me! There's so little value in cable for me. I cut them off years ago.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:42 PM   #35
woodtoo

Inauguration concert on now featuring Toby Keith, 3 doors down and more.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 04:55 PM   #36
so.cal.fan

This apparently is a fake news. ....but worse...CNN should be taken off the air for airing such a story.
Terrible.
so.cal.fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 05:06 PM   #37
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.cal.fan
This apparently is a fake news. ....but worse...CNN should be taken off the air for airing such a story.
Terrible.
I agree and doubt the will be allowed White House access come Monday.
They are digging their own political grave willingly. Looks good on them.

The concert is great so far, sound is incredible!!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 06:46 PM   #38
OntheRail

Wow the Fireworks display was fantastic.... spelling out USA and the US Flag at the end. Spectacular!
Old 01-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #39
Jess Hawsen Arown

January 19, 2017

The last day of the two year nightmare.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 07:22 PM   #40
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
January 19, 2017

The last day of the two year nightmare.
Hopefully Obama will sleep in late tomorrow and forget to sign a bunch of executive orders on his way out the door.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:28 PM   #41
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
Hopefully Obama will sleep in late tomorrow and forget to sign a bunch of executive orders on his way out the door.
Or forget to pardon Killary, pedosta, and Jamie le'infant.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #42
lamboguy

What I find most interesting about who is NOT attending the inauguration is that the person who actually has (in my mind) a valid reason for not attending WILL actually be there and that's Hillary Clinton. This has got to be one tough day for her yet she's doing the right thing, unlike many of her "friends" in Washington. If SHE can go, they ALL should go!!!
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 08:45 PM   #43
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
What I find most interesting about who is NOT attending the inauguration is that the person who actually has (in my mind) a valid reason for not attending WILL actually be there and that's Hillary Clinton. This has got to be one tough day for her yet she's doing the right thing, unlike many of her "friends" in Washington. If SHE can go, they ALL should go!!!
She's going to try and humanize herself in trumps eyes he will be happy to see her and this is a good idea for her to show up, smile, say nice things and pray she doesn't get locked up
Old 01-19-2017, 08:47 PM   #44
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

[YT=""]SjxV44KjTbc[/YT]

Live coverage of first deploraball.

This is awesome there's a split screen showing the ball and showing the live protests lol

Last edited by EasyGoer89; 01-19-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #45
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
After all she and Bubba are old friends of DJT.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply