Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #16
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09
Not in my lifetime did I ever think their would be a man, in the highest office in the land with the flat out 'stones' to put these lunatic anti-American liberals in their place. And the amazing thing is that he does it routinely and the effects are driving them more insane than they already are.

I am looking forward to the payback time that will bring our nation back out of the hands of the loonies who represent such a small percentage of our nations population. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!! Onward and upward and if the left doesn't like it screw them remembering the campaigner in chief who stated LOSING ELECTIONS HAS CONSEQUENCES !!!
You're absolutely right! The left (including the drive-by media) are being driven stark-raving mad by Trump. They don't know how to handle him.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:46 PM   #17
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09
Not in my lifetime did I ever think their would be a man, in the highest office in the land with the flat out 'stones' to put these lunatic anti-American liberals in their place. And the amazing thing is that he does it routinely and the effects are driving them more insane than they already are.

I am looking forward to the payback time that will bring our nation back out of the hands of the loonies who represent such a small percentage of our nations population. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!! Onward and upward and if the left doesn't like it screw them remembering the campaigner in chief who stated LOSING ELECTIONS HAS CONSEQUENCES !!!
Great post.

What Trump is pulling off has to go down in the annals of American History as one of the most incredible things this land has ever witnessed. He's dismantled two major political parties and turned them essentially into rubbush, he's turned the mainstream media into roadkill, he's punishing anyone who gets in his way, it's a brilliant thing to watch and be witness to.

We are all witnesses. (Sorry Lebron!)
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 12:29 AM   #18
davew

Rachel Maddow is all excited about how no replacement staff are lined up for many departments - like National Security Council.

Maybe that is part of Trumps plan to clear the swamp as well as cut expenses.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 01:10 AM   #19
NJ Stinks

Temps around 50 and hardly any wind is too good to be true around here in January. So my Inauguration Schedule is set. About the time Donny is being sworn in I will be taking a mulligan somewhere on the front 9 in New Jersey!

And if the enthusiasm in this thread is any indication, slow play won't be a problem on Friday.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:35 AM   #20
lamboguy

i have always been excited when any president gets sworn in for the first time, that includes Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and will certainly be very pumped up for Trump.

there really is no sane reason why a citizen of this country decides to disrupt a joyous day in our history. i know its a right to be able to protest, but gosh why can't these people at least give the man a chance?
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Because they think he's going to deport anyone with skin darker than his, and that he's going to round up all the Transsexuals and put them in concentration camps...and that's just for starters.

The above isn't much an exaggeration either...some of his more misguided haters actually believe he will do things like this.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 10:40 AM   #22
woodtoo

Wow, so the number is up to 68 empty suits I mean seats by no show Dems.
Does this help their re-election chances?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 10:45 AM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And they pounded Trump when he said we'd have to wait until election day to see if Trump accepted the results of the election...

Now tons of Dems are doing the very thing Hillary Clinton deemed HORRIFYING when it applied to Trump!

See that Donald Trump...he's been a trendsetter and a mover and shaker from day one...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-19-2017 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:50 AM   #24
johnhannibalsmith

It is pretty damn funny. They worked triple-overtime to try to make a story out of that hypothetical and other than just repeating it over and over again to each other to try to make it stick, in general nobody seemed that interested. Now it isn't a hypothetical, it actually is a story, the shoe is on the other foot - and somehow it all still reflects badly on Trump.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 11:06 AM   #25
dlivery

T R U M P

Get your candy apples and popcorn here the show is about to begin
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #26
woodtoo

"CNN dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama Administration
can keep power if PETrump and PEPence were blown up as they prepared to take office."
Blitzer introduced the segment "What if an incoming President and his immediate successor were wiped out on day one" and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack took out the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence"
Implied assassination.
Ban CNN from the White House. They are predictable and despicable.
They are a clear and present danger.

Last edited by woodtoo; 01-19-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:37 AM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
"CNN dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama Administration
can keep power if PETrump and PEPence were blown up as they prepared to take office."
Blitzer introduced the segment "What if an incoming President and his immediate successor were wiped out on day one" and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack took out the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence"
Implied assassination.
Ban CNN from the White House. They are predictable and despicable.
They are a clear and present danger.
And people thought I was out of line for saying a great number of Trump haters want to see just this happen...that they are hoping for it...they would welcome it...

I will say this...the likelihood of something like this happening is at an absolute all time high. Prominent Trump haters (especially in Hollywood) have basically given the green light for this to occur, and some nutcase will no doubt see this implied green light and try and be the hero to save the world.

The secret service better be on its toes is all I can say...hopefully there aren't too many Trump haters in the Secret Service...

It's absolutely disgusting the atmosphere that the anti-Trump folks have cultivated. It practically begs for some wack job to take a shot at "glory." It frightens me and make me incredibly sad that partisan politics has devolved to this level.

If anything like this had been perpetuated by Republicans leading up to Obama's inauguration (and believe me, the left certainly ACTED as if it had, even though it came absolutely NOWHERE near what we are seeing right now), there would have been OUTRAGE in the media and CONDEMNATIONS raining down from EVERYWHERE...

But for Trump? It's just passed off by the media and those giving the implied green light as PATRIOTIC and good ol' American Freedom of Speech.

Those fostering this toxic and dangerous atmosphere for Trump can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-19-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:55 AM   #28
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
And people thought I was out of line for saying a great number of Trump haters want to see just this happen...that they are hoping for it...they would welcome it...

I will say this...the likelihood of something like this happening is at an absolute all time high. Prominent Trump haters (especially in Hollywood) have basically given the green light for this to occur, and some nutcase will no doubt see this implied green light and try and be the hero to save the world.

The secret service better be on its toes is all I can say...hopefully there aren't too many Trump haters in the Secret Service...

It's absolutely disgusting the atmosphere that the anti-Trump folks have cultivated. It practically begs for some wack job to take a shot at "glory." It frightens me and make me incredibly sad that partisan politics has devolved to this level.

If anything like this had been perpetuated by Republicans leading up to Obama's inauguration (and believe me, the left certainly ACTED as if it had, even though it came absolutely NOWHERE near what we are seeing right now), there would have been OUTRAGE in the media and CONDEMNATIONS raining down from EVERYWHERE...

But for Trump? It's just passed off by the media and those giving the implied green light as PATRIOTIC and good ol' American Freedom of Speech.

Those fostering this toxic and dangerous atmosphere for Trump can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.
Under one hundred thousand second till President Trump.

History demands we work hard to ensure they achieve the nirvana of irrelevance. they are becoming a permanent radical opposition, a mental disorder.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:30 PM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The big deal tomorrow is that we celebrate the presidency and the peaceful transfer of power.

The dems who are refusing to attend because they say Trump is not the legitimate president can take this to be true - they are not legitimate Americans, none of them.

None of the them are needed there, as none of them will ever do anything for the good of the country anyway. Congressman Dunsel.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:58 PM   #30
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
The big deal tomorrow is that we celebrate the presidency and the peaceful transfer of power.

The dems who are refusing to attend because they say Trump is not the legitimate president can take this to be true - they are not legitimate Americans, none of them.

None of the them are needed there, as none of them will ever do anything for the good of the country anyway. Congressman Dunsel.
22 hours to post!
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply