Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-17-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
Jess Hawsen Arown

Black Americans persecuted for talking to Donald Trump

There is none more despicable in the world than liberals.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2017, 09:34 PM   #2
ElKabong

The guy on cnn that called Steve Harvey and others "mediocre negros" for simply talking to trump, how do you sell that to the community you live in?

So much nonsense. It's so transparent.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
davew

Tucker Carlson interviews Former Black Panther member

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/n...te=1&p=2103783
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2017, 10:08 PM   #4
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
There is none more despicable in the world than liberals.
Not so fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsTk5i7mPw

Last edited by Hank; 01-17-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 02:30 AM   #5
Fager Fan
Veteran

I'm so freaking sick and tired of liberals that I've become "racist" towards them. It used to be that we just disagreed on some things, but that was ok. Now, I think they're are despicable human beings, the way they treat people who don't think like them, the way they are so hateful.

I don't think they're doing themselves any favors if they keep this crap up. The silent majority will come out in force even bigger in the future.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 03:03 AM   #6
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
I'm so freaking sick and tired of liberals that I've become "racist" towards them. It used to be that we just disagreed on some things, but that was ok. Now, I think they're are despicable human beings, the way they treat people who don't think like them, the way they are so hateful.

I don't think they're doing themselves any favors if they keep this crap up. The silent majority will come out in force even bigger in the future.
There's a percentage of liberals that have been convinced Trump is the anti Christ who's going to ruin America and all they hold dear. At some point, the realization will set in that not only is Trump NOT going to ruin America, but actually make it better and make it prosper. The key is at what point do a small percentage of the trump haters realize they're just fine, America isn't 'ruined' and things are going well?

Can the msm and the major voices on the left keep saying trump is this evil guy and make all their supporters believe it even though trumps performance as prez suggests that the talking points aren't true?
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 03:14 AM   #7
ElKabong

Quote:

Don't buy into their hate. Don't let their butt hurt drag you into their misery. Leave the racism to the ignorant (i.e., "they cling to their guns and bibles"). Just live a normal life. That seems to piss em off to no end, the passive aggressive posts they put up is proof
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 07:11 AM   #8
jballscalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
There's a percentage of liberals that have been convinced Trump is the anti Christ who's going to ruin America and all they hold dear.
Boy this sounds familiar about how another political group feel about another president. just can't put my finger on who.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:24 AM   #9
davew

Quote:

That makes you an xenophobe, that they kept mentioning before the election.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 02:23 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballscalls
Boy this sounds familiar about how another political group feel about another president. just can't put my finger on who.
GWB...Obama...Clinton...GHWB...Reagan...

You name the president, they've all been accused of being an anti-Christ or reptile alien or some other kooky thing or other...

It's the nature of the beast...don't sweat it...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #11
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
GWB...Obama...Clinton...GHWB...Reagan...

You name the president, they've all been accused of being an anti-Christ or reptile alien or some other kooky thing or other...

It's the nature of the beast...don't sweat it...
True, but LBJ actually was.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
The guy on cnn that called Steve Harvey and others "mediocre negros" for simply talking to trump, how do you sell that to the community you live in?

So much nonsense. It's so transparent.
If race relations improve, it puts a lot of so-called Black leaders out of a job.
Kudos to Harvey for standing head and shoulders above the little puke Sharpton and his gang of dividers.

The road to a nation without racism, goes through people like Harvey, not Sharpton.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
True, but LBJ actually was.
I actually thing LBJ was a damn good prez......he came to realize his mistakes in Viet Nam and stepped down. He accomplished some other great things.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:32 PM   #14
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I actually thing LBJ was a damn good prez......he came to realize his mistakes in Viet Nam and stepped down. He accomplished some other great things.
LBJ stepped down because he felt the hate stabbing him in the back. Kennedy lovers hated him because the two hated each other. Anti-war activist hated him. Many in his own party despised him...that ol Texan cowboy yeee-hiii. Many believe the only reason Kennedy put him on the ticket was to carry Texas and a few other southern states in the election.
LBJ wasn't a bad president, if anything, he was a victim of circumstances.
He was thrown into service in the most turbulent of times. He was the last democrat president with any respectability imo.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #15
chadk66

We are at war with liberalism. It's as simple as that
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply