Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #16
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Don't forget the 10% who own stocks they happy as well
Had nothing to do with it... BOZO THE CLOWN could of been president and results would of been the same
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #17
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I still say ...no matter what, Obama wasn't even in the same league as Jimmy Carter.

Worst.......President......Ever
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2017, 11:03 PM   #18
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by no breathalyzer
Had nothing to do with it... BOZO THE CLOWN could of been president and results would of been the same
He will be on Jan 20, so we'll see what happens
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #19
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42
I have wrapped myself in the flag and am waiting at the door with my gun cocked and loaded in case Obama and that badass Biden kick the door down and try to confiscate it. They'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers. I'm also waiting for them to declare martial law and take away my copy of the constitution and burn it. 8 days without sleep, but I can do it.
Does yer gun have a sight on the barrel? No.... Good. When Mr Trump comes and takes yer guns away from ya and rams it up your arse it won't hurt nearly as much

(an actual conversation I heard in the 60s, in regards to someone saying he has a gun in the house 'just in case someone tries to break in')
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2017, 01:14 AM   #20
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
Does yer gun have a sight on the barrel? No.... Good. When Mr Trump comes and takes yer guns away from ya and rams it up your arse it won't hurt nearly as much

(an actual conversation I heard in the 60s, in regards to someone saying he has a gun in the house 'just in case someone tries to break in')
Maddod42's post will likely be deleted when the moderators see it.

Here's a story about my gun.
There were no cell phones back then, but if there were I would've done it anyway.

In the early 80s I was walking my beat, I was on Brook Ave. near E 143rd St. in the Bronx, when a known drug dealer named David called out my last name.

I was about 20 feet away from him & he was standing in front of a building with a bunch of lowlifes.
I asked "What the f--- do you want?
His reply was "You ain't shit, I can take that gun from you"
So, I did what I had to do.

I pulled my gun from my holster, pointed it center mass and told him to come and get it.
He didn't. Instead his knees buckled and he fell sideways onto one of his buddies.
I then holstered my gun and went on my way, no other words were spoken.

A few days later an eye witness told me that David had peed in his pants.

Had David tried for my gun, I would've instantly made the world a better place and I'd probably still be in prison.

I have gotten old, slow, fat and mellowed out quite a bit since then, but I can still bench more than 300lbs and nobody is going to take my guns.

Oh! One more thing. My gun has sights.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:36 AM   #21
upthecreek

From Twitter

Obama is such a giving president. He gives pardons to perps, cash to Iran, freedom to terrorists, and medals to all!

Couldn't agree more
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2017, 08:41 AM   #22
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
Maddod42's post will likely be deleted when the moderators see it.

Here's a story about my gun.
There were no cell phones back then, but if there were I would've done it anyway.

In the early 80s I was walking my beat, I was on Brook Ave. near E 143rd St. in the Bronx, when a known drug dealer named David called out my last name.

I was about 20 feet away from him & he was standing in front of a building with a bunch of lowlifes.
I asked "What the f--- do you want?
His reply was "You ain't shit, I can take that gun from you"
So, I did what I had to do.

I pulled my gun from my holster, pointed it center mass and told him to come and get it.
He didn't. Instead his knees buckled and he fell sideways onto one of his buddies.
I then holstered my gun and went on my way, no other words were spoken.

A few days later an eye witness told me that David had peed in his pants.

Had David tried for my gun, I would've instantly made the world a better place and I'd probably still be in prison.

I have gotten old, slow, fat and mellowed out quite a bit since then, but I can still bench more than 300lbs and nobody is going to take my guns.

Oh! One more thing. My gun has sights.
Ain't a horse that can't be rode, ain't a cowboy that can't be throw'd, as the old saying goes....

As for maddog, he just doesn't get under my skin. No one does, here (other than the ones that lie). In the end, maddog has a vote like the rest of us. Life is better when you accept realities as they say
Old 01-13-2017, 08:46 AM   #23
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42
I have wrapped myself in the flag and am waiting at the door with my gun cocked and loaded in case Obama and that badass Biden kick the door down and try to confiscate it. They'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers. I'm also waiting for them to declare martial law and take away my copy of the constitution and burn it. 8 days without sleep, but I can do it.
Spoken like a true patriot!
Old 01-13-2017, 08:53 AM   #24
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek
Obama is such a giving president. He gives pardons to perps, cash to Iran, freedom to terrorists, and medals to all!

Couldn't agree more
Speaking of giving, Getmo prisoners are being released pretty rapidly

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/politi...inee-transfer/

Sources: Obama hurries to shrink Guantanamo ahead of Trump

And last Friday's DMN reported (AP report) that the population now is 55, with 19 of those set for release. Four of whom were detained for 14 years...He decides to release them 2 weeks before he leaves office

Obama is making things difficut for Trump, but more importantly for all of us

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/gua.../06/id/767168/
Old 01-13-2017, 08:55 AM   #25
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

[YT=]aBaYVo89mmY[/YT]
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2017, 12:35 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
Capper Al had the audacity to start a couple of similar-themed threads on this board, aimed at poking a little fun at the conservatives of this board...and he got royally chewed out by the administrator here...leading to his subsequent outright DISMISSAL from this board. But Capper Al never sank to the idiotic depths that Jess Howsen Arown has sunk here...evidenced by his recent "Wack-a-doodle liberals are..." thread. And now, we get this...as if his other idiotic threads on this board weren't enough. How many asinine same-themed threads can the same poster start...without provoking the ire of our "boss" here?

Are the conservatives the only ones who are allowed to have a little "fun" on this board?
Now now, let's not revise history TOO much.

The actual reason Capper Al was booted was because he wouldn't stop posting the SAME EXACT thing in MULTIPLE THREADS in BIG BOLD LETTERS.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2017, 12:36 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Remember, this is the "boss" who started more than a dozen threads in 2008 to attack the "goons" who claimed the country was entering a recession.

Asinine is as asinine does
And yet, ya'll are still here.

Guess I ain't so bad after all.

And I'm pretty sure you are revising history as well.

What I said was that under the TRADITIONAL measures of recession, we weren't there yet. I never said there wouldn't be one.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-16-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #28
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Now now, let's not revise history TOO much.

The actual reason Capper Al was booted was because he wouldn't stop posting the SAME EXACT thing in MULTIPLE THREADS in BIG BOLD LETTERS.
If you agreed with what he wrote, then you would have KEPT him here...no matter HOW large his "BIG BOLD LETTERS" were.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:47 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
If you agreed with what he wrote, then you would have KEPT him here...no matter HOW large his "BIG BOLD LETTERS" were.
If I agreed with him, he probably would have STOPPED when I politely asked him to stop...BEFORE I kicked him off.

Conservatives usually listen to reason better than liberals.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #30
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
If I agreed with him, he probably would have STOPPED when I politely asked him to stop...BEFORE I kicked him off.

Conservatives usually listen to reason better than liberals.
How many asinine threads of the same topic does Jess Hawsen Arown have to start here before you "politely ask him to stop", Mike? Are threads like "Wack-a-doodle liberals are..." and, "I think my dog is a democrat" really less "aggravating" than what Capper Al was doing here?

Or have you given permission to Jess to flood this board with anti-liberal threads...just as you did with JustRalph and his avalanche of anti-Obama threads of a couple of years ago?