Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 11-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #1
TheOracle

L Rice 9 in a row In The Money @Turf since Nov 14, 2015 @AQU -- parlay up to $765!!!

Linda getting it done on Turf since November at Aqueduct

She has this today in the 8th at Aqueduct on the Turf

#12 Modern Lady

I know I wouldn't have the heart to put up $765 to show on her Claimer but the parlay so far has been very lucrative going back to November 14, 2015

Let's see if she can keep the streak going and make it 10 in a row to hit the board!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 09:09 AM   #2
TheOracle

#12 Modern Lady disappointed yesterday and finished off the board snapping a streak of 9 in a row that were in the money for L Rice yesterday on the Turf

I will continue to keep an eye on her horses on the Turf for the rest of the season on the Main track at Aqueduct!!!
Old 11-14-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
TheOracle

Since this post L Rice's horses have gone 0 for their last 6 in the money on the Turf at Aqueduct

Her Turf horses have gone ice cold so far for the month of November also her horses on the Dirt haven't been any better at Aqueduct

As of now, I'll have to look away from her until her horses show some type of improvement
Old 11-14-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
#12 Modern Lady disappointed yesterday and finished off the board snapping a streak of 9 in a row that were in the money for L Rice yesterday on the Turf

I will continue to keep an eye on her horses on the Turf for the rest of the season on the Main track at Aqueduct!!!
If one pursues a show parlay, when is the right time to take the profit and begin again....? after 3, 4, 5 in a row...?
Why risk larger and larger amounts on the high probability of the inevitable "out" occurring?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 11-14-2016 at 02:11 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2016, 05:34 PM   #5
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey
If one pursues a show parlay, when is the right time to take the profit and begin again....? after 3, 4, 5 in a row...?
Why risk larger and larger amounts on the high probability of the inevitable "out" occurring?
Hey Vig

From what I have seen, it seems the streaks usually fade out after 6 or 7 attempts so I would say if you get a good 3 or 4 in a row you should stop if you're feeling adventurous then maybe 5 but that's it personally I wouldn't have the stomach to go for much more than 5 in a row.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:24 PM   #6
TheOracle

L Rice's horses are 1 of their last 9 across the board on the Turf at Aqueduct

With the exception of the win on November 4th, her horses have not hit the board on the Turf

On the other hand, her horses are doing quite well on the Dirt at Aqueduct 5 of her 6 wins have been on the Dirt

You are getting a 43% return on her horses on the Dirt per $2 wager to win, place and show

Let's see if she can keep this up for the rest of the season at Aqueduct on the Main track!!!

It doesn't look to good for the next batch of 3!!!