Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 09-01-2016, 03:54 PM   #16
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Maybe I'm off base here as my memory isn't that good, but seems like bello finds a way to turn every thread into a sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle redboard. Am I wrong?

Last edited by cj; 09-01-2016 at 04:34 PM.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2016, 03:59 PM   #17
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
You guys are right.

A 4% lifetime trainer goes 3 for 3 at Saratoga improving off of Rudy and Michelle Nevin but nothing to see here. Why do I even bother?

or maybe you noticed something

and if we put your 'red flag' together with the other info maybe we saw 2 coups

or maybe Bello is tha f'n man and i'm sorry that you didn't handicap and missed the subtle nuances
Old 09-01-2016, 04:02 PM   #18
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Maybe I'm off based here as my memory isn't that good, but seems like bello finds a way to turn every thread into a sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle redboard. Am I wrong?
Everything posted in CAPS is subtle, didn't ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bello
EVERYTHING IN HORSE RACING IS INCREMENTAL AND SUBTLE.

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2016, 04:24 PM   #19
bello
Veteran

Show me the redboards cj....If you are going to say somenthing....prove it.

I responded to a thread with some friendly advice that some of the losers could take seriously if they so desired. BTW. I did not start the thread. I commented that Lakemans horses often improve for other trainers and the OP didn't appreciate it.
bello is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #20
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Maybe I'm off based here as my memory isn't that good, but seems like bello finds a way to turn every thread into a sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle redboard. Am I wrong?
BTW genius, I have often posted entire cards in the handicapping section for all to see. Is that redboarding?

Before the races. Not after.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #21
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:

I responded to a thread with some friendly advice that some of the losers could take seriously if they so desired. BTW. I did not start the thread. I commented that Lakemans horses often improve for other trainers and the OP didn't appreciate it.
Are you calling DH a loser? You might want to monitor his selection threads over time.

Your point, while most likely valid (I have no reason to doubt your observation about Lakeman), was narrow. DH was making a larger point about AA, and his recent luck. As a handicapper, I suspect DH's observation could prove more valuable over the next few months, but I could be wrong.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #22
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:

It is just my general perception, don't have to prove anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Maybe I'm off base here as my memory isn't that good, but seems like bello finds a way to turn every thread into a sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle redboard. Am I wrong?
How do you prove a question?

Last edited by cj; 09-01-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:37 PM   #23
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
It is just my general perception, don't have to prove anything.
Than why say anything at all....
Old 09-01-2016, 04:39 PM   #24
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Than why say anything at all....
I still think my perception is correct, but like I said, could be wrong. Won't be the first or last time.

What is the point of responding to people with how smart you are about a horse ? Why say anything at all?

Last edited by cj; 09-01-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #25
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I still think my perception is correct, but like I said, could be wrong. Won't be the first or last time.
this..SO TRUE...duh....
Old 09-01-2016, 04:44 PM   #26
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
Are you calling DH a loser? You might want to monitor his selection threads over time.

Your point, while most likely valid (I have no reason to doubt your observation about Lakeman), was narrow. DH was making a larger point about AA, and his recent luck. As a handicapper, I suspect DH's observation could prove more valuable over the next few months, but I could be wrong.
Post #5 in this thread was condescending so I responded in kind as I was simply making an observation that worked quite well for me in the past.

Just as CJ's "observation" was a childish troll and I have no reason to understand why it was even put out there. But It really doesn't matter, just find the behavior of both posters odd and childish. So I guess I am behaving the same way( and that last sentence just very well be a redboard)

Last edited by bello; 09-01-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:48 PM   #27
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Post #5 in this thread was condescending so I responded in kind as I was simply making an observation that worked quite well for me in the past.

Just as CJ's "observation" was. It really doesn't matter, just find the behavior of both posters odd and childish. So I guess I am behaving the same ( and that last sentence just very well be a redboard)
In no way do I see post 5 as condescending. It looked like an honest discussion of the horse in question.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:51 PM   #28
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
In no way do I see post 5 as condescending. It looked like an honest discussion of the horse in question.
Fair enough...Maybe it was the Emojis I misread....If so my apologies to the OP, Now what's your excuse?
Old 09-01-2016, 04:53 PM   #29
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Fair enough...Maybe it was the Emojis I misread....If so my apologies to the OP, Now what's your excuse?
Why would I need an excuse? I asked a question and it was based on your condescending post. As moderator I thought it deserved to be called out. I probably should have written you privately though, that is my mistake.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
You guys are right.

A 4% lifetime trainer goes 3 for 3 at Saratoga improving off of Rudy and Michelle Nevin but nothing to see here. Why do I even bother?

Have you called the cops yet? What exactly would you like US to do? Commiserate with you?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply