Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 09-01-2016, 11:38 AM   #31
salty
undefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by no breathalyzer
Moonlight Song.. the horse always looks washy.. big props to Caton Bredar for pointing this out .. it was probably just an honest mistake. if you didn't know this about this horse you would never bet on it based on the appearance that day. Caton Bredar is extremely sharp and her judgment on a horses physical appearance is superior . She is a must follow
Excuse me but maybe you should reread my post. Jose Ortiz rode that horse to get his thousandth win. I am referring to the Ten horse in the tenth race of that day named Reckless Humor. I was just trying to give a specific day where I could clearly remember the conversation as the horses started walking to the gate. By the way The point I was making was that Maggie isn't the only one to express a negative opinion.

The Mig needs to find something else to do, his thoughts on the appearance of the horse are never helpful. In fact whenever I hear him say my horse looks good pre race, I cancel my bet. When I'm locked in to a pick bet I just sit back and hope that he didn't lay his curse on another one.