Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 03-20-2016, 11:53 AM   #1
TheOracle

Trainers @AQU card with positive wn plc shw returns in Mdn Clmng races since Jan 1st

These trainers have at least one entry today at Aqueduct however, they may not necessarily have an entry in a Maiden Claiming race today.

R R Rodriguez really stands out with 9 out of 15 winners in Maiden Claiming races without a really big longshot to inflate the numbers

He has a Maiden Claimer today in the 1st race at Aqueduct:
#7 No Tanx Blue Chip

I don't think he will get the win today as #1 Big East is already even money in the Morning Line and will be tough to beat.

Let's see if he can make it 10 out of 15 wins in Maiden Claiming races at Aqueduct!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
TheOracle

Well, #7 No Tanx Blue Chip ran 2nd to the favorite #1 Big East. I was hoping he could have won the race but the favorite was not to be undone today!!!

That said, I ended up posting the 2 horses that made up the exacta, now ask me if I played it.....of course not

I guess those are the breaks sometimes it's right in front of your face and you still miss it the exacta only paid $14 but that was $14 left on the table no excuses.

I will be keeping an eye on R Rodriguez's Maiden Claimers for the rest of the Inner Dirt season at Aqueduct!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply