Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 03-17-2016, 08:32 AM   #1
dgx3263

netcapper

Anybody have netcapper for sale?
dgx3263 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2016, 11:51 PM   #2
betovernetcapper

Very unlikely as Gordon has a pretty liberal return policy for those who don't like it. It's $400, but you can do it on a payment plan. The HDW data is $100 a month & includes race data, charts, trainer sheets by race. In addition Gordon will talk you through any set up or problems you might encounter.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2016, 02:22 AM   #3
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by betovernetcapper
Very unlikely as Gordon has a pretty liberal return policy for those who don't like it. It's $400, but you can do it on a payment plan. The HDW data is $100 a month & includes race data, charts, trainer sheets by race. In addition Gordon will talk you through any set up or problems you might encounter.
Are you sure Gordon's still in business? His site has dead links everywhere.....and doesn't appear to have been updated in years.
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2016, 02:54 AM   #4
betovernetcapper

Spoke with him last week. He's written a political book entailed Newthink. Re the board, it for whatever reason never took off.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2016, 01:35 AM   #5
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

What about the capper program, is he done with it? does he even bet horses anymore?
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2016, 10:53 AM   #6
dgx3263

I e-mailed him but didn't get a response. Is it still the same as on his site?
dgx3263 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2020, 10:14 AM   #7
Pfranktdn9

netcapper for windows 10

Does anyone know how to install Netcapper for Windows 10? i have tried contacting Gordon Pine about this multible times about this and i have never received a reply. i know new files needs to be created and other files need to be renamed. i was using the Netcapper on a windows 8 computer until it crashed. now i have a windows 10 computer but i cannot get the Netcapper to install on the windows 10 computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pfranktdn9 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2020, 11:59 AM   #8
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfranktdn9 View Post
Does anyone know how to install Netcapper for Windows 10? i have tried contacting Gordon Pine about this multible times about this and i have never received a reply. i know new files needs to be created and other files need to be renamed. i was using the Netcapper on a windows 8 computer until it crashed. now i have a windows 10 computer but i cannot get the Netcapper to install on the windows 10 computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I believe Gordon Pine is no longer living.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2020, 12:20 PM   #9
woodbinepmi

I tried to purchase something last week from them, PayPal took the money but did not get any kind of confirmation that the product or service was coming. The phone number is out of service.