Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:01 PM   #2026
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBel
Parx, race 9, #8 SHENANGO VALLEY

Three improving speed ratings, 2nd Top Power, top E1 & E2, top jock, back in 17 days,

top speed, top prime, speed blast, early power and 2nd ability. ML 5/1

NEEDS TO HANG ON THIS TIME!!

REBel
Nice call Ron, don't overlook the 10 also, Thea's Reign. Daily double betdowns in this order: 1/10/8, 1-Majestic Kindness, 10-Thea's Reign, and the 8- Shenango Valley. No surprise that Zito's horse opened as 3-1 favorite with a 10-1 ML. I was talking to friend on phone, saying no way a Zito horse is going off at 10-1.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:03 PM   #2027
Maximillion

Parx 9

Would think the 6 Mi gal Fren may have a shot at getting the lead here against some proven losers...sitting at 20-1 atm.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:22 PM   #2028
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst
Nice call Ron, don't overlook the 10 also, Thea's Reign. Daily double betdowns in this order: 1/10/8, 1-Majestic Kindness, 10-Thea's Reign, and the 8- Shenango Valley. No surprise that Zito's horse opened as 3-1 favorite with a 10-1 ML. I was talking to friend on phone, saying no way a Zito horse is going off at 10-1.
The 10 and 8 were both double angle horses, both big Speed Improv and good Early Speed patterns. #10-$24.40 win, #8-6.00 place, #1-3.80 show. $110 exacta, 762.20 Triple. Good way to end the day.

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 11-22-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:39 PM   #2029
Maximillion

Turf Paradise 6

Bad field of nw2s.....most of these look "challenged" at this mile distance...the 6 Corporate Lass im guessing will wind up the favorite here almost by defaut,and while it probably looks best on paper its kind of hard to take a short price in this field.
The 8 Party Til Sunrise looks like a good candidate to improve here at a square price....if nothing else this is probably her best distance and that itself may go a long way here.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:42 PM   #2030
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion
Turf Paradise 6

Bad field of nw2s.....most of these look "challenged" at this mile distance...the 6 Corporate Lass im guessing will wind up the favorite here almost by defaut,and while it probably looks best on paper its kind of hard to take a short price in this field.
The 8 Party Til Sunrise looks like a good candidate to improve here at a square price....if nothing else this is probably her best distance and that itself may go a long way here.
#1-Kapaya-across
Old 11-22-2016, 04:45 PM   #2031
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Greg,
The #9-ChippewaWCh looks like he might be able to set the pace in 2nd at Parx, but I'm looking at 5 horses, very tough IMO. I'm thinking that #4, Little Jimmy might be able to get in for a piece, real longshot. Too many contenders all ran their best SR in their last race.

We're in agreement on Infinite Fiesta in Parx 7th. he shows the Good Esp pattern I like and also like the 4-No More Strippers at 5-1 ML. Close to same pattern. yesterday, horses with No MOre in names have been good to me. T

In the 3rdMVR- I like #4-Misterbulltoyou with his +12 Sp Improv Big Win at lower and moving up. Also #1 Devoted Wildcat to get in the picture.
4/7/1.
No More Strippers- I love this track.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:14 PM   #2032
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion
Turf Paradise 6

Nice call Max, 20.60 winner!
Old 11-22-2016, 05:19 PM   #2033
Maximillion

Thanks and good call on No More Strippers.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:55 PM   #2034
Maximillion

DeltaDowns race 9
The 1 Thunderstruckagain: Usually gives a good account of himself when able to be placed forwardly...I think he has a shot to get the lead or at least secure good position early on here as the race isnt exactly loaded with speed... if all that happens, I think he could outrun his odds here,which should be generous.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:32 AM   #2035
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Max and Trace....I see you two are tearin it up here--good job. Good PV 'capping also, Ron. Still waiting for JHS to get on board.

I just came up with a new spot play...if early testing results are any indication--this one's a real winner. Of course the testing only consists of 9 races

I'M KIDDING!! I already have it programmed which means--for the folks that were clownin ol NorCal--yes, that means there is a BUTTON for it

While your innovative a$$ is trying to paper-and-pencil this method--me and my boys are clicking buttons and winning money $$$$$.

Actually this is a continuation of the test--I don't bet short-prices in any event.

"RTW" Method by NORCALGREG

**Horse must have been favorite in at least ONE of LAST TWO at today's EXACT DISTANCE

**Did NOT WIN either of LAST-TWO.

**Today back in 30 days

**Today a rider change and rider is 15% win OR MORE (doesn't matter what previous jockey's win% was)

AQ RACE #5 LIFE IN SHAMBLES 8-5

DED RACE #3 TEXAS FLYGIRL 5/2

PEN RACE #10 RICK'S BOY 5-1

This is intended as a fun spot-play. You'll get a lot of winners, but no--you won't retire on the proceeds. I don't have an odds minimum--yet.
4-1 seems likely.
Add this to your arsenal--when you see a horse at big odds...take a long look--it hit SIMMSTOWN @ Parx few days ago for $19.00--NCG
Old 11-23-2016, 06:53 AM   #2036
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Max and Trace....I see you two are tearin it up here--good job. Good PV 'capping also, Ron. Still waiting for JHS to get on board.

I just came up with a new spot play...if early testing results are any indication--this one's a real winner. Of course the testing only consists of 9 races

I'M KIDDING!! I already have it programmed which means--for the folks that were clownin ol NorCal--yes, that means there is a BUTTON for it

While your innovative a$$ is trying to paper-and-pencil this method--me and my boys are clicking buttons and winning money $$$$$.

Actually this is a continuation of the test--I don't bet short-prices in any event.

"RTW" Method by NORCALGREG

**Horse must have been favorite in at least ONE of LAST TWO at today's EXACT DISTANCE

**Did NOT WIN either of LAST-TWO.

**Today back in 30 days

**Today a rider change and rider is 15% win OR MORE (doesn't matter what previous jockey's win% was)

AQ RACE #5 LIFE IN SHAMBLES 8-5

DED RACE #3 TEXAS FLYGIRL 5/2

PEN RACE #10 RICK'S BOY 5-1

This is intended as a fun spot-play. You'll get a lot of winners, but no--you won't retire on the proceeds. I don't have an odds minimum--yet.
4-1 seems likely.
Add this to your arsenal--when you see a horse at big odds...take a long look--it hit SIMMSTOWN @ Parx few days ago for $19.00--NCG
Great angle, I play a variation of this, I call it Stinker in the Last Race.(SLR)

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 11-23-2016 at 06:54 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:45 AM   #2037
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Great angle, I play a variation of this, I call it Stinker in the Last Race.(SLR)
Interesting....probably everyone has variations of this--my other is WRL...worst race last. I'm not even sure if it's a Tom Worth tip or not, but it's very obvious when a horse "wakes up" with a good race--then next out just flat out TANKS.

No speed, no effort at all. Next race after-- back real quick--that's the signal or tip-off.

anywayyyy...couple TOP-4 ABILITY @ the Q

Aqueduct

5th CLASSY CLASSY 10-1

6TH OGERMEISTER 20-1

These others are horses listed on the spot plays min 4 times:

AQ
1-TIZ RAE ANN 4X
4-MENACING DENNIS 5X 3-1
7-ROYAL EKATI 4X
8-TESTOSTERONE 4X AND * 6-1

MVR
1-AMELIA BAY 4X
2-RED ALL OVER 5X AND *>
3-FLORIDA GEM 4X AND *
5-OURAY 4X 4-1
6-PINER CAT 5X
9-SLAMMER 5X 4-1

*horses not in red are too low odds to bet--pass

Right now working on software programs---got this marketing idea ---winning software that works---with buttons! all the plays, reworked ainslie, pitlack, PRN, most of my own....who wants to paper and pencil plays anymore? These programs will have half dozen each--of the best I have--including the one above--they will sell for $20 each. That's it. It's going to be awhile, though. But tell me---who sells horseracing software for TWENTY BUCKS?? Most paper methods are $25 to $75.

I'm still going to have my flagship product--don't worry about that.

-NCG
Old 11-23-2016, 12:03 PM   #2038
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

and 1

MVR 2ND ACTIVE SKY 20-1

good luck

-NCG
Old 11-23-2016, 05:10 PM   #2039
mikesal57
Veteran

Right now working on software programs---got this marketing idea ---winning software that works---with buttons! all the plays, reworked ainslie, pitlack, PRN, most of my own....who wants to paper and pencil plays anymore? These programs will have half dozen each--of the best I have--including the one above--they will sell for $20 each. That's it. It's going to be awhile, though. But tell me---who sells horseracing software for TWENTY BUCKS?? Most paper methods are $25 to $75.

I'm still going to have my flagship product--don't worry about that.

You GO Girl....
Old 11-23-2016, 08:37 PM   #2040
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Took a last look at Penn --found a horse that fits a spot play I posted up on the website under "what's winning now" --see how this one does tonight:

PENN 9TH HADEEA 6-1
Closed Thread