Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 01-14-2016, 07:17 PM   #1
bugboy

full card report

I am a user of fcr. they offered a special for their product. I sent them an e-mail requesting any info about it, but haven't gotten any response. I sent it in dec, If anyone knows anything please pm me. I like their product and would like to keep being a customer. my e-mail is trent64099@aol.com
thank you. frank
bugboy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2016, 10:21 PM   #2
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugboy
I am a user of fcr. they offered a special for their product. I sent them an e-mail requesting any info about it, but haven't gotten any response. I sent it in dec, If anyone knows anything please pm me. I like their product and would like to keep being a customer. my e-mail is trent64099@aol.com
thank you. frank
I've seen their site before, bugboy--just looked at it now, was surprised to find no phone contact. Even the smallest Mom and Pop kitchen operation usually has a voice mail set up. Also seems they have rules about e-mailing them.
If you're really determined--check their "contact" page, and try again--maybe you didn't follow their "rules" for e-mailing, exactly LOL.
Personally, that first e-mail would have been the last e-mail I would send them. They must be good, for you to go to this much trouble.

Good Luck
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2016, 11:19 PM   #3
bugboy

fcr

thanks ncg for your comments. I will try again in the morning.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:29 PM   #4
richcap

Bug boy

I sent you a PM. I have some recent info on this company
richcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 07:02 PM   #5
JimG

Quote:
Originally Posted by richcap
Bug boy

I sent you a PM. I have some recent info on this company
If the info is factual, it would be nice if you would share it here so others who are interested have all the facts.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 08:20 PM   #6
bugboy

fcr

hi Jim. I sent you and e-mail, and THANK YOU
Old 01-15-2016, 10:24 PM   #7
bugboy

fcr

Well still no response from fcr. I've received some e-mails from other 'cappers who had a bad experience with fcr.
If this outfit won't respond to its customers including myself.......they are off my list and I don't mind telling anyone my feelings and what conspired.
FCR if you monitor this site, I'm telling you, you should be ashamed of your company and yourself!!!! If that's the way you want to operate, that is your
decision.
ashamed on you.
No phone number to call, no response to e-mails. Pretty damn poor!!!

I know there are handicapping web sites out there who are very reputable.
We here on PA know who they are.ex..TIMEFORMUS,HTR, HSH, E-PONIES, AND MANY MORE. These are reputable companies. I'm sure there are many more.
Well I vented how I feel about fcr. Don't know if this will stay on the board, but if not, I understand.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:27 PM   #8
bugboy

fcr

well I hope I don't get into too much trouble with my post.
But I've said nothing but the truth.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:48 PM   #9
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

If the same guy that was doing the discovery videos is the one that's runs the site, maybe he could be sick or something else. Looks like the last discovery video was 3 years ago.
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2016, 03:58 PM   #10
bugboy

F C R

I received an e-mail today from fcr. Said they were very sorry for the delay, they have been very busy updating customers. They got around to mine and gave me the info. I feel much better now. Their price discount seems fair and in line with what I would spend for such a program.

I know I bad mouthed them in the past, but I give them the benefit of the doubt. just wanted to let others know about the outcome.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
Flysofree
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugboy
I received an e-mail today from fcr. Said they were very sorry for the delay, they have been very busy updating customers. They got around to mine and gave me the info. I feel much better now. Their price discount seems fair and in line with what I would spend for such a program.

I know I bad mouthed them in the past, but I give them the benefit of the doubt. just wanted to let others know about the outcome.
How do you decide which of their reports to use to handicap a race... Do you have a formula or use some type of consensus?
Flysofree is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #12
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flysofree
How do you decide which of their reports to use to handicap a race... Do you have a formula or use some type of consensus?
I used to use their reports to quickly find out which Brisnet free pps were of value to me.
This saved me a lot of time.

I don't like to look at races in which some horses have run less than 3 times, races with many also eligibles
or with main track only horses scattered around the body of the race.

They began having Data Glitch issues in early 2015 that they never resolved, sometimes missing half
a race card so the reports became useless to me. Now it takes me more time to handicap, but a cold drink
by my side makes the use of that time pleasurable.

No more FCR for me.

I have no idea how bugboy uses the reports.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2016, 07:08 PM   #13
bugboy

fcr

hi fly, since iam a spot player, I have 4 icons which i look for on a horse. if the horse has these 4 icons, I bet him, mind you most of the time they are the favorite. however since I might only fine 3 or 4 races in one day , sometimes 1 or 2 races and these are my "prime" bets, I "pull the trigger". to make a profit ya might have to hit 3 of 4.

I also have a list of tracks which this method works the best. There are some tracks that however you 'cap, nothing works.

May all your photo finishes go your way!!
Old 02-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #14
jim michalak

recent info onfullcard reports

would you mind sharing that info with me. i am a current customer. thanks.
jim michalak is offline   Reply With Quote Reply