Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 10-29-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
saddle sore

Cool SANTA ANITA TITLE RESULTS....SO FAR....

KID...35-28-26-82...682.00...559.40...minus 122.60......AUGENJ...46-38-33-60...708.00...561.40...minus...146.60....Still looking to find someone to present the trophy.
saddle sore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Someone remind me why I shouldn't delete this crap...is this nothing but an invention of saddle sore?

I've had tons of complaints about you Mr. Sore.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2014, 11:10 AM   #3
saddle sore

Did you call my invention...CRAP?. I would be very careful how you choose your words to me SIR. This CRAP as you called it are 2 individual's jousting at each other in a good sport of sportsmanship. Yes i did spice thing's up a bit. I plead guilty to that. But to call this invention as you put it...CRAP? I was going to let you present the trophy sir but i guess you have no sense of humor to this CRAP as you put it. Let me remind you also not one person has come forward to say you should delete this CRAP as you called it..That means the people are in favor of me then to you SIR. I am the people's CHAMPION.....AND for those complaints toward me you talked about...Why is it you allow people to bad mouth me in public like that...And don't give me the '' I can't be everywhere routine''...You only see what you want to see....By the way i enjoy the work you do here....keep up the good work.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddle sore
Did you call my invention...CRAP?. I would be very careful how you choose your words to me SIR. This CRAP as you called it are 2 individual's jousting at each other in a good sport of sportsmanship. Yes i did spice thing's up a bit. I plead guilty to that. But to call this invention as you put it...CRAP? I was going to let you present the trophy sir but i guess you have no sense of humor to this CRAP as you put it. Let me remind you also not one person has come forward to say you should delete this CRAP as you called it..That means the people are in favor of me then to you SIR. I am the people's CHAMPION.....AND for those complaints toward me you talked about...Why is it you allow people to bad mouth me in public like that...And don't give me the '' I can't be everywhere routine''...You only see what you want to see....By the way i enjoy the work you do here....keep up the good work.
I haven't got a clue as to what your first post in this thread means.
As far as I know it could be a cryptic message for ISIS or a Girl Guide organization.
When I can't understand at all what KID...35-28-26-82...682.00...559.40...minus 122.60 .....means,
I'm prepared to call your post crap too, and I wasn't one of the posters who complained before.
Your first post above is CRAP!.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You haven't helped your cause.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:35 AM   #6
saddle sore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
I haven't got a clue as to what your first post in this thread means.
As far as I know it could be a cryptic message for ISIS or a Girl Guide organization.
When I can't understand at all what KID...35-28-26-82...682.00...559.40...minus 122.60 .....means,
I'm prepared to call your post crap too, and I wasn't one of the posters who complained before.
Your first post above is CRAP!.
.....Wait a minute....he doesn't count.....He doesn't even know what's going on.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #7
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddle sore
.....Wait a minute....he doesn't count.....He doesn't even know what's going on.
Does anyone else know what your chirping about in post #1?
If this is just you and someone else on the board here informing one another of info, then why aren't you privately e mailing him/her?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
saddle sore

cryptic message from ISIS? .....Man i,m glad you brought them up...I HATE them people...even giving up this to gladly go over there to eliminate those F******.....But also people here depend on me....Its a tough call....i dunno.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:01 AM   #9
HUSKER55

you need to up your meds

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2014, 10:27 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This thread is going pretty much as I though it would...crickets of support for saddle sore...
Old 10-31-2014, 10:58 AM   #11
KidCapper

For the record.......I think this whole Santa Anita Title Thread Thing.....is kind of dumb.....just my 2 cents........
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2014, 11:06 AM   #12
win1lose2

Drama on a message board? Personally I think it's great... No one is forcing you to read or be apart of the thread. If you don't like it, don't click it.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:07 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by win1lose2
Drama on a message board? Personally I think it's great... No one is forcing you to read or be apart of the thread. If you don't like it, don't click it.
This doesn't apply to me, as admin...unfortunately...
Old 10-31-2014, 02:45 PM   #14
win1lose2

I understand. And I also understand that this is a selections section and he made no selections in his post
Old 10-31-2014, 02:56 PM   #15
saddle sore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSKER55
you need to up your meds
.......Being categorized 2 out of 3 is a good thing....Isn't it?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: