Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 05-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
Bennie

Derby futures prior to TVG

Anyone have any clue as to how to collect the winnings from pool #1 that were placed prior to TVG taking over? I tried to check my account status for previous wagers made back in February ion pool #1 but they show no records of wagers . Anyone who has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
Longshot6977

Have you tried calling TVG customer service?
Longshot6977 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennie
Anyone have any clue as to how to collect the winnings from pool #1 that were placed prior to TVG taking over? I tried to check my account status for previous wagers made back in February ion pool #1 but they show no records of wagers . Anyone who has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm still waiting to be paid for Pool 3, Bennie. My bet was made after TVG took over running the NJ ADW. My bet is still listed as "Pending" in my "Account History".

I called TVG last night and was told it may take a few hours before I get paid due to computer problems yesterday at TVG. Looks like another call may be needed.

Anyway, let me know if you get paid and I'll do the same with you.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
NJ Stinks

Bennie, I called TVG. I was told that TVG is still working on getting the future bets paid out. Further, I was told if the money is not in my account by tomorrow afternoon, I should call back.

At least they are aware of and working on the problem.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
Bennie

I thought it best to wait until Sunday to contact them myself. Sent an e-mail in the morning as I had a communion to attend that afternoon. Got home and found a response stating the money from Futures should be in the account on Sunday. I checked my account Sunday evening and nothing had been entered. Sent another before work today. Got home around 5:00 and checked my account and it had been adjusted.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
NJ Stinks

Forgot to come back here and report that I was paid for my Future bet too, Bennie.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #7
Bennie

NJ Stinks- I forgot to come back myself until I was reading some others posts and remembered I posted here and thought even though I had been paid I should show some courtesy and let any one who had replied know I wasn't ignoring their responses , just forgot. Things like this start to happen a little more often as we get a little older.