Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 02-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
green80

old tote data

does anybody know any website that tracks odds? When I set my minimum odds at say 4/1 at post time and the horse wins at 5/1, I noticed my bet did not go in. I know that sometime the horse will go up a click or two while they are in the gate, but it is happening more often than usual. I would like to go back and check the odds at post time. Is that possible?
green80 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
startngate

Equibase has the final odds in their charts, but that won't get you the odds at the MTP you selected for your wager. If your ADW logs the conditions when the bet fails, they should be able to help you.
startngate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
MightBeSosa
Veteran

If you find this is a problem, then you should probably abandon using min odds, or set it LOWER.

Not sure how they handle zero mtp, but many times the clock goes to zero and there may still be a few flashes left, so your bet can fail and the horse drift up anyway.
MightBeSosa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
betovernetcapper

ATR Pro will track the odds minute to minute and can be saved in a variety of configurations. The only downside is that it does take a lot of data space. If your committed to the project I'm sure you can work around this by saving the data on a flash drive or some other way. It's a great program and worth checking out.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
green80

I use ATR pro but it looks like all data is gone when the next race is up. I didn't know you could save data.
green80 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
betovernetcapper

It's in the manual. Option one-save current data to file.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: