Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 08-19-2018, 08:12 PM   #1
escrow

Are PP's gone now?

Sorry if this has be discussed already. Are the Past Performance links gone for good? If so, does anyone know a source for free PP's. Best of luck, to all!
escrow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #2
Afleet

https://downthestretchs.com/94263-2/
Afleet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 09:39 PM   #3
escrow

Much appreciated!
escrow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-30-2018, 09:49 PM   #4
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afleet View Post

Unlike the other web site, this one only gives detailed track and race info for one day at a time. But at some point late in the day, it does switch over to links to the next day's races.

It is currently about 8:30 PM Central time on Thursday, and the races it now shows are for Friday. Don't know exactly when it switches.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:02 PM   #5
Andrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Unlike the other web site, this one only gives detailed track and race info for one day at a time. But at some point late in the day, it does switch over to links to the next day's races.

It is currently about 8:30 PM Central time on Thursday, and the races it now shows are for Friday. Don't know exactly when it switches.
There's an easy work around at the other site if it's the same one I'm thinking of. When it refuses you access just click on the address bar up top til it's highlighted blue, and then hit enter. Access to the PP's for the race you're looking for should come up then.
Andrick is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-30-2018, 10:21 PM   #6
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrick View Post
There's an easy work around at the other site if it's the same one I'm thinking of. When it refuses you access just click on the address bar up top til it's highlighted blue, and then hit enter. Access to the PP's for the race you're looking for should come up then.

That does work, at least for Firefox. A number of other fixes have been discussed on the web, and they seem to be browser dependent. This is the first one I have seen that works for Firefox.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:35 PM   #7
Andrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
That does work, at least for Firefox. A number of other fixes have been discussed on the web, and they seem to be browser dependent. This is the first one I have seen that works for Firefox.
It works for me using Chrome as well.
Andrick is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #8
Maumeeriverangler

I just tried it in chrome also- it works
Maumeeriverangler is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2018, 12:45 PM   #9
ldiatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrick View Post
that works just like in IE and right clicking and hit REFRESH

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:21 AM   #10
spiketoo

In FF 61+, just right click on the date and open in incognito window. The referer is stripped out which I believe is what is causing the issue and the subsequent page opens as usual.

I guess BRIS is blocking stuff that comes from the main page as they know where you're coming from. Which is kinda weird as their PPs are free but since I use an ad blocker I don't know if somehow their own front end displays ads and if so, I'd guess using this front door may bypass them?
spiketoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: