Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 09-07-2017, 11:08 AM   #1
KidCapper

Kentucky Downs Thursday Pick 3's & Top Selections

Hard to argue with the pick 3 results from Wednesday but I was a little disappointed my with top picks. We'll try again today. I'm going to bet $10 to Win on my top play and roll the pick 3's for $.50 increments. The picks:

Race -1 The 2-1 ML favorite looks like the best bet on the card right off the bat. Takes the big drop into the maiden claiming ranks today. Chalky start to the day. PICK 3 RUNNERS (11-8)

Race -2 The 21% turf trainer ships this one in from the AW at Pid. Add in another 17% on the AW to Turf switch. 6-1 on the ML feels good here. PICK 3 RUNNERS (8-12)

Race -3 The One of 3 1st time starters I'm using here. Bred to be quick early and working well for the debut. Solid turf rider Graham up for the ride at 5-1 on the ML. PICK 3 RUNNERS (9-10-6)

Race -4 The . Lynch and Walsh team up on this class dropper today.She runs well fresh and the trainer hits at 18% off the layoff. 9-2 on the ML. PICK 3 RUNNERS (4-7-1)

Race -5 The A little rank in 1st start over the green last out. Trainer Sharp hitting at 20% with 2nd time turfers. Inside posts seemed good yesterday. Look for improved effort today. PICK 3 RUNNERS (1-5-6)

Race -6 The Last race better than looks with the field's high last out Bris figure. Maker and the Ramsey's sitting on a win here at a great price. 6-1 on the ML is juicy. PICK 3 RUNNERS (3-1-12)

Race -7 The . Steadied at the start for Casse in the debut at GP. Regrouped at CD with a couple solid workouts. Trainer hits at 21% with 2nd time starters. Think this one will handle the green today. PICK 3 RUNNERS (8-2-3-10)

Race -8 The Off the layoff for Cox hitting at 29% with the freshening. Nice set of works off the troubled trip at Elp last out. I like 5-1 here. PICK 3 RUNNERS (8-5-11-12)

Race -9 The 12-1 ML shot turns back slightly in distance today with the rail draw. Should sit a great stalking trip in here. ML is bad. Would be surprised if this goes off at anything less than 6-1 though. PICK 3 RUNNERS (1-11-12-5)

Race -10 The Ward and Garcia team up on the GB ship in. Bred to run all day and should be prevalent early with the solid gate jock up. Lasix today and 8-1 on the ML. I'll take a shot in the get out race. PICK 3 RUNNERS (9-10-2)

Good Luck Today

KidCapper
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #2
KidCapper

Finally got a winner....off at 9-2 .....Only took 7 races.....
Old 09-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #3
KidCapper

Race -8 Top pick didnt fire...2nd choice wins at 14-1 !! Sitting 4 deep in the 3rd leg of this pick 3 !!