Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-19-2022, 04:48 PM   #16
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
......Can't think of a MORE IRRESPONSIBLE thing than not keeping your children safe. Inane

I agree with the above sentence, however a covid vaccination doesn't have anything to do with keeping your children safe. Avoiding giving your child a covid vaccination and you would be a responsible parent.
Old 09-19-2022, 04:52 PM   #17
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Don't take shots, RISK getting the disease...The bacteria and viruses these vaccinations were aimed at, ARE STILL AROUND.

Can't think of a MORE IRRESPONSIBLE thing than not keeping your children safe. Inane
Yes it would be irresponsible IF we knew the vaccines were safe and effective. Of course post after on this subject by many of us should lead most rational thinkers at least some reasonable double about both. Thus given the fact that they are neither safe nor effective, what is more irresponsible, giving your child a vaccine for a disease he/she likely has a good amount of natural immunity from or pumping in an experimental medicine which seems to be less effective and appears to be more dangerous just about every week. It is a tradeoff. I am not talking about a Polio vaccine(with a huge safety profile) or the other vaccines that we took when we were younger. I am talking about these specific Covid vaccines which were created in a record amount of time by a very agenda based drug company and government and have created significant activity on the vaers database.

We have had discussion after discussion about this. You have never participated in one that I can remember. Once in a while you will post an article from some publication. It is usually referencing something from many years back.

First off this disease has probably hit 80% of the population if not significantly more. So then the question is does the prior infection give you more protection than the combination of prior infection in combination with a vaccine. I think that is at the very least debatable. My guess is probably not.

Two, I have seen a lot of speculation in advance that these specific vaccines might lead to negative efficacy and according to some, at this point they do. Just the fact that they went from people being 20 times less likely to die late last year to 3 times less likely to die in the state of Washington 5 weeks ago, led me to the conclusion when running the numbers that the vaccinated and unvaccinated were dying at about the same rate (I am fairly sure CDC has data still showing a much different picture but they have been dishonest throughout). So Vaccination is not providing any protection currently from getting the disease or even dying at this point. Will it with the updated and not properly tested new boosters, remains to be seen. Plenty of risk, benefit questionable.

Three constant government/media/pharma lies and misrepresentations of data, hiding of negative information (you have to be Columbo to have an idea of what is really happening). Also any news that can be considered information causing vaccine hesitancy must be omitted and scrubbed. This is not what this what our country was ever about. Fooling people into taking a vaccine that is supposedly safe and effective when it appears there are multiple negative adverse effects that can happen either quickly or later on(including death). We still are in the process of determining what other possible long term effects may come into play.

There have been countless other issues with integrity from our government which I am not going to bother repeating again.

I respect anybody's right to do whatever they feel is best for them and their family. I do not give anybody the right to place judgement on others for making an intelligent and rational decision because they disagree with it. When we go down that road we are done.

Government and media had one responsibility throughout this pandemic. That was to give all a voice and let people analyze the information and make a proper risk/benefit analysis for themselves and their family.

Government failed, media failed, society failed. Both on the lockdowns and on the vaccinations. Failed miserably.

As a result people have jeopardized their long term health(or died) to keep a job or go to school, or have had to lose their job/career to make a decision they felt was best. That is wrong.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 05:04 PM   #18
pandy

Covid vaccine for Children

Interesting thread, Poindexter. When Gavin Newsome mandated the vaccine for children (or else they wouldn't be allowed to go to school), I thought he had lost his mind. However, one poll indicated that two thirds of Californians supported the vaccine mandate for school age children. But, in April, it was "delayed", although they say that it could be mandated in July of 2023, which makes no sense. The bottom line is, Democratic politicians including Newsome tried to mandate it for children and now it's postponed. Parents who want to give it to their children can.

As some of you probably know, Englan stopped the vaccine for children under 12 and Denmark is stopping the vaccine for anyone under 50 except for people who have certain health problems.

https://calmatters.org/health/corona...te-california/
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 05:47 PM   #19
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Except he never uttered the words "drink" and "bleach" in the same sentence.

In fact, he never uttered the word BLEACH or DRINK at all:

He's doing his best impersonation of Joe Biden here...if only the media gave Trump all the passes they give Biden on an almost hourly basis.

This right here is a PRIME example of how the 2020 election was RIGGED against Trump for FOUR+ YEARS
Quote:
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
Yes not bleach but just as moronic and irresponsible no matter which disinfectant you would like to use internally, and btw I am fairly certain it would be safer to drink disinfectants than "injecting them inside"

Chemical Disinfectants
Alcohol.
Chlorine and chlorine compounds.
Formaldehyde.
Glutaraldehyde.
Hydrogen peroxide.
Iodophors.
Ortho-phthalaldehyde (OPA)
Peracetic acid.

And yes, Biden has said things equally as stupid

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-19-2022 at 05:50 PM.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 06:17 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Yes not bleach but just as moronic and irresponsible no matter which disinfectant you would like to use internally, and btw I am fairly certain it would be safer to drink disinfectants than "injecting them inside"

Chemical Disinfectants
Alcohol.
Formaldehyde.
Glutaraldehyde.
Hydrogen peroxide.
Iodophors.
Peracetic acid.

In that word salad, you will also note he specifically said you will "have to use medical doctors with"

He never ever even implied someone should go home and put some bleach or some other disinfectant inside their body.

Rigged for 4+ years, and you're going to still sit here and tell me I'm nuts for saying the 2020 election was fixed.

Even if every vote was legit and counted 100% correctly.

Still the most rigged election ever.
Old 09-19-2022, 06:28 PM   #21
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
In that word salad, you will also note he specifically said you will "have to use medical doctors with"

He never ever even implied someone should go home and put some bleach or some other disinfectant inside their body.

Rigged for 4+ years, and you're going to still sit here and tell me I'm nuts for saying the 2020 election was fixed.

Even if every vote was legit and counted 100% correctly.

Still the most rigged election ever.
BS. ...I've said it once and I'll say it again, if that idiot could close his frigging trap, he'd still be president.....but like a little kid he is too effing stupid to know when to stfu. His policies in some cases were not that bad, but his communication style....well.....let's just say NOBODY'S EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-19-2022 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:28 PM   #22
xtb

Quote:
BS. ...I've said it once and I'll say it again, if that idiot could close his frigging trap, he'd still be president.....but like a little kid he is too effing stupid to know when to stfu. His policies in some cases were not that bad, but his communication style....well.....let's just say NOBODY'S EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!
You're so right, Trump can't compare to the great orator Sleepy Joe.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 07:32 PM   #23
vegasone

https://rc.rcjournal.com/content/60/6/858

Aerosol therapy is routinely used in pulmonary critical care. Although patients in ICUs are usually ventilator-dependent, patients receiving noninvasive ventilation and spontaneously breathing patients with artificial airways are also treated in critical care. The success of delivery of aerosolized medications to critically ill patients is dependent upon the type of aerosol device and the technique used during therapy, as well as factors affecting delivery efficiency of aerosol devices. This paper reviews aerosol delivery devices with a focus on issues related to the performance of each device used in critical care. Factors affecting aerosol drug delivery to mechanically ventilated adults and spontaneously breathing patients with artificial airways are reviewed. Device selection, optimum device technique, and unmet medical needs of aerosol medicine in critical care are also discussed. Aerosol drug delivery during noninvasive ventilation is not covered here because this is being reviewed in a separate paper in this issue of Respiratory Care.

https://rc.rcjournal.com/content/60/6/858

Last edited by vegasone; 09-19-2022 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Update
vegasone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 08:01 PM   #24
tbwinner

There is no clinical evidence the vaccine is safe and effective to be giving to children en masse.

There is no clinical evidence the vaccine is safe and effective to be giving to children en masse.

There is no clinical evidence the vaccine is safe and effective...
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 08:04 PM   #25
tbwinner

Here in my Midwest state, COVID is over. And has been for almost a year. No one cares anymore..thank God. I noticed a slight resurgence of masks in stores (maybe now 1 in 25 instead of 1 in 50...) but no one is beating down the door about hospitals overwhelmed, people dying en masse, etc. People rarely get tested and when they do it's because they want to get out of work(hey maybe I'll do that for Breeders cup weekend).

If you're been ahead on things for the past two years, right now you're paying attention to monkeypox and 9/24. Not COVID.
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2022, 08:10 PM   #26
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
You're so right, Trump can't compare to the great orator Sleepy Joe.
Except I believe I stated earlier Biden has said equally stupid things......they are both idiots in their own special way. Yall always wanna turn it into a beauty contest and it's between two of the biggest POS trolls ever. Biden and Trump are huge turds......PERIOD.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:40 AM   #27
MargieRose

Quote:
Except I believe I stated earlier Biden has said equally stupid things......they are both idiots in their own special way. Yall always wanna turn it into a beauty contest and it's between two of the biggest POS trolls ever. Biden and Trump are huge turds......PERIOD.
So, who would be YOUR ideal...pick someone.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 03:12 AM   #28
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
So, who would be YOUR ideal...pick someone.
At this point, I honestly believe it would need to be someone who is NOT a Democrat or a Republican. Either that or it would need to be someone very moderate, unfortunately, noone comes immediately to my mind.
I will say that I could entertain guys like Larry Hogan or John Kasich, but I would be lying if I said that I actually know where either stands on the issues. I do know that I am so sick of the polarization in politics, I swear they do it on purpose to keep us all divided and squabbling back forth instead of focusing on the real issues so they can continue ripping off the taxpayers as usual.
One things for sure, career politicians need to be a thing of the past, and term limits should be put on every government position including the House and the Senate.

There are too many good Americans on BOTH sides of the current political aisle to let things continue down the path they are. One thing I do know, not all dems wanna have open borders and kill babies and not all GOP are racist and fascist. Most of us are just NORMAL people who want the best for our friends, families, and fellow Americans

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-20-2022 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-20-2022, 10:19 AM   #29
xtb

Quote:

Chemical Disinfectants
Alcohol.
Formaldehyde.
Glutaraldehyde.
Hydrogen peroxide.
Iodophors.
Peracetic acid.

There has been extensive testing using very dilute hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers, mouth washing and nasal washing with varying results in many countries. You can search it yourself and find a ton of stuff. A hospital in India required all hospital help to rinse their mouth and nasal cavities (neti pot) after each shift. After implementing this protocol, there were zero cases of covid among hospital help that were diligent about this.

At the time Trump said the above, I believe it was the Israelis who were testing hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers. It's not something Trump just made up on his own, many medical professionals around the world were trying all sorts of things that looked promising and Trump happened to mention a novel approach that was being investigated. It was refreshing to hear a president that shared his thoughts and feelings instead of listening to a failed, brain dead, career politician attempt to read a teleprompter.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 10:35 AM   #30
davew

Why would you want to take a vaccine that had a larger chance of causing problems than if you caught the disease?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply