Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-14-2017, 07:34 PM   #16
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
The fact is Obama never believed terrorists were true Muslims, and said that many times even though they called themselves ISIL.
In his mind, he wasn't bombing Muslims.
Why are you pretending to be a "mind-reader", Greyfox? Isn't it a fact that we don't really know Obama...nor do we have any idea what his religious affiliation -- if there is one -- really is?
Old 02-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #17
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
Your friend is a GENIUS...and so are YOU.
I can't tell when you are agreeing with me or making fun of me anymore, but I like you so I'm going to believe you agree with me this time that Obama is not a Christian. (not that I am such a good one either, but that's where my loyalties lie).
Old 02-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #18
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller

You guys talked about that over a round of golf huh...?

The guy right above you said actions over words... I posted an action... all you have is some armchair psychoanalysis about his words.

Again thank you for proving my point.
Get real.
Obama said the terrorists were not true Muslims. No Muslim would do what the terrorists were doing.
No armchair psychoanalysis there. Just Obama's rationalization for bombing terrorists.
If you don't remember that, I can't help you.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2017, 07:40 PM   #19
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I can't tell when you are agreeing with me or making fun of me anymore, but I like you so I'm going to believe you agree with me this time that Obama is not a Christian. (not that I am such a good one either, but that's where my loyalties lie).
You didn't just say that Obama isn't a Christian...you also said that you are 100% sure that his loyalty lies with Islam and the Muslims.

For your sake...I hope you don't reach such hasty conclusions at the TRACK.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #20
thaskalos

Quote:
Get real.
Obama said the terrorists were not true Muslims. No Muslim would do what the terrorists were doing.
No armchair psychoanalysis there. Just Obama's rationalization for bombing terrorists.
What he meant was that the true Muslim religion does not condone senseless murder. The Christian religion doesn't either...but people HAVE been senselessly put to death in the name of the "Christian God". It could also have been said that those culprits weren't "real Christians", as well...NO?

You are not a scholar of the Muslim religion, Greyfox...even though you sometimes play one on the internet.

Last edited by thaskalos; 02-14-2017 at 07:46 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2017, 07:49 PM   #21
Greyfox

Quote:
Why are you pretending to be a "mind-reader", Greyfox? Isn't it a fact that we don't really know Obama...nor do we have any idea what his religious affiliation -- if there is one -- really is?
Mind reader?
This is what Obama said:

"Let's make two things clear: Isil is not "Islamic." No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of Isil's victims have been Muslim. And Isil is certainly not a state."

Barack Obama

http://www.azquotes.com/author/11023.../tag/terrorism
Old 02-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #22
Greyfox

Quote:
You are not a scholar of the Muslim religion, Greyfox...even though you sometimes play one on the internet.
Of course I'm not a scholar of Islam.
I'm not an expert on ducks either, but I know one when one flies by.
Obama said what he said.
It's just that simple.
He did not believe that the terrorists were true Muslims and he was able to bomb them without feeling guilty.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:58 PM   #23
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Get real.
I'm sorry what point are you trying to make here?

My point is that every 20 minutes for an ENTIRE year Obama dropped a bomb on Muslims. People you consider Muslims. People I consider Muslims.

Obama dropped a bomb on Muslims every 20 minutes but because he called them Terrorists that makes him... a Muslim...? Or that they weren't in fact Muslims?

OR---

This again is merely an attempt to criticize a former President by going to any lengths for actions you are actually in favor of... The basic, "I like that he did that but... <insert pointless rationalization to further attack and justify your mitigate at all costs belief system>"

I suspect the latter.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2017, 08:00 PM   #24
elysiantraveller

Quote:
What he meant was that the true Muslim religion does not condone senseless murder. The Christian religion doesn't either...but people HAVE been senselessly put to death in the name of the "Christian God". It could also have been said that those culprits weren't "real Christians", as well...NO?

This is the standard; "Obama actually did something I really agree with and support but I need to find some way to make myself feel better by mitigating him" response.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:01 PM   #25
thaskalos

Quote:
Mind reader?
This is what Obama said:

"Let's make two things clear: Isil is not "Islamic." No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of Isil's victims have been Muslim. And Isil is certainly not a state."

Barack Obama

http://www.azquotes.com/author/11023.../tag/terrorism

I've seen you claim that the entire "Islamic religion" was just a smokescreen to disguise the fact that it was merely a large TERRORIST organization. Are you now saying that you believe that ISIL is a true representation of the Islamic faith as a WHOLE?
Old 02-14-2017, 08:02 PM   #26
Greyfox

Quote:
My point is that every 20 minutes for an ENTIRE year Obama dropped a bomb on Muslims. People you consider Muslims. People I consider Muslims.

Exactly right. You and I agree. But were weren't doing the bombing.
The fact is Obama didn't see them as Muslims.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:03 PM   #27
thaskalos

Quote:
This is the standard; "Obama actually did something I really agree with and support but I need to find some way to make myself feel better by mitigating him" response.
Say that again?
Old 02-14-2017, 08:05 PM   #28
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Say that again?
Not you.

95%+ on this board supports the bombing campaigns of the previous administration on terrorists, muslims, camel-riders, whatever they want to call them.

80%+ on this board also hates Obama with such vitriol that they can't possibly give him a for anything...

The comments by CH and Greyfox are just demonstrating that.

I could be wrong but according to Greyfox; Obama, the Muslim, is able to sleep at night bombing the living shit out of Muslims because deep down he doesn't believe they are Muslims and that makes him bad...(I think that's it.)

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-14-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:08 PM   #29
Greyfox

Quote:
I've seen you claim that the entire "Islamic religion" was just a smokescreen to disguise the fact that it was merely a large TERRORIST organization.
Totall Bullshit! I've never said that.
If you deduced that from whatever I've said, then you've certainly downwardly assimilated what I meant to say.
I certainly do not believe that.
My own Medical Doctor is a Muslim.
I've had several Muslim friends over the years.
I've claimed that Islam is a Totalitarian Political Ideology disguised as a religion.
You seem to have taken too many bitter pills today, so I'll let you have the last word on this as you always seem to need it in your disagreements with various posters.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #30
Greyfox

Quote:

The comments by CH and Greyfox are just demonstrating that.
It is amazing what you are reading into both Classhandicapper's comments and mine.
Neither of us said anything with respect to bombing or hating Muslims.
Our comments were related to Obama's words and behavior.