Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-12-2017, 12:32 PM   #16
Marshall Bennett

I stand by my post that he should be jailed. Yeah, that's my opinion. He gets fired and simply moves on to a different school district, gets hired (probably by a liberal or board of liberals), and if he wishes.. continues polluting the education system. He's a moral clusterf**k that has no business managing children. Some seem to be okay with that, or at least see minimal ill-intent on his part. Well I see it differently, and I see a better world without him and his kind in it.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2017, 01:03 PM   #17
woodtoo

I would be okay with charging him so he has this on his record.
Jail I'll leave to a judge or jury. He shouldn't be teaching or administrator ever again.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2017, 01:48 PM   #18
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
I stand by my post that he should be jailed. Yeah, that's my opinion. He gets fired and simply moves on to a different school district, gets hired (probably by a liberal or board of liberals), and if he wishes.. continues polluting the education system. He's a moral clusterf**k that has no business managing children. Some seem to be okay with that, or at least see minimal ill-intent on his part. Well I see it differently, and I see a better world without him and his kind in it.
I think he's awful to send that, but some may think I'm awful to post some that I post here. I don't want to see me jailed for it. It's in the purview of his job that he should suffer repercussions. What we really need to see, and I think we will with Trump, is to not have these kids with their mush brains held captive to the liberal schools' indoctrination anymore.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2017, 09:18 PM   #19
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
I think he's awful to send that, but some may think I'm awful to post some that I post here. I don't want to see me jailed for it. It's in the purview of his job that he should suffer repercussions. What we really need to see, and I think we will with Trump, is to not have these kids with their mush brains held captive to the liberal schools' indoctrination anymore.
Children are sent to school to be educated, not brainwashed by anyone, whether it be by the left, center, or right.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:21 PM   #20
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
If someone had said that about Obama they would be branded a hate monger and a racist. Conservatives truly do have more class than liberals.

mais bien sūr
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 04:24 AM   #21
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay
Children are sent to school to be educated, not brainwashed by anyone, whether it be by the left, center, or right.
Blowhard liberals like this principle believe they have more rights to speak and/or publish their filth and hate, than the children that are the real victims. Similarly, Madonna and Ashley Judd go even a step further by making their trashy rants a worldwide spectacle on television.
These bottom-feeders are the real maggots ripping into what moral fiber is left in this country. Being high profile, they inflict the worst damage and imo should be held accountable. They don't deserve rights.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply