Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-23-2021, 08:53 PM   #31
sharkey11

always nice to talk to a gentleman . more like Slow4522 . another chooch!
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2021, 11:56 PM   #32
ranchwest

I was in 6th grade.

Two days later, I watched the first live murder on television... Lee Oswald. I immediately knew something was terribly wrong. So, I have spent 58 years studying the case. I don't know all of the details, but I feel I know enough to feel at least some sense of understanding. Someday, the general public will hear most of the truth and very few will believe it. And time will march on.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:44 AM   #33
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Someday, the general public will hear most of the truth and very few will believe it
You know something that we don’t?
Old 11-24-2021, 01:53 AM   #34
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You know something that we don’t?
Probably. I've studied extensively. I'll just say that if you REALLY want to know, there's a lot of info available.

Last edited by ranchwest; 11-24-2021 at 01:55 AM.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 01:56 AM   #35
TJDave

Quote:
Probably. I've studied extensively.
Ok, what?

Please share.
Old 11-24-2021, 02:10 AM   #36
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Ok, what?

Please share.
The throat shot and the fatal head shot came from the South Knoll (the opposite side of the Plaza from the Grassy Knoll). Watch the Zapruder film closely and note where JFK's head was facing when it was thrown backwards. Hint: it wasn't facing the Grassy Knoll.

There was no massive conspiracy to kill JFK, though there was a conspiracy. Plans just went nuts and now the government is left in embarrassment and won't release the rest of the documents. Oswald was a government asset and didn't shoot anyone. They can't even release his tax returns.

Of course, this is an over-simplification, but that's the basics.

Last edited by ranchwest; 11-24-2021 at 02:12 AM.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 06:59 AM   #37
fast4522

Like No One is ever going to buy into the stupid notion that the fatal head shot came from the South Knoll period, just not going to sell them books. Several people inside the motorcade said the smell of gunpowder permeated and even seemed to stick to cars all the way to Parkland Hospital. Biden blocked release of JFK assassination material during his administration, bring it up again in 2024.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 07:38 AM   #38
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
IMO...JFK deserved to get shot for this quote alone. WHOM do we ask in order to find out "what we can do for our country"? The no-good politicians? In JFK we had a president who not only turned the White House into a Whore House...but who also engaged his Attorney General brother in the full-time job of covering up for his (JFK's) sexual escapades. And here he presumes to teach us the "ethics" of patriotism?

"Ask not what we, the "ruling class", can do for you...ask what you can do for us", JFK meant to say...but this wouldn't have sounded as "patriotic". Our "country" doesn't ask for much. It's our politicians who have the insatiable appetite.
That's a horrible thing to post anywhere. Its an opinion wrapped in hate. If that's how you truly feel, why not keep it to yourself... especially knowing you're part of a very small minority?
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 10:02 AM   #39
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Like No One is ever going to buy into the stupid notion that the fatal head shot came from the South Knoll period, just not going to sell them books. Several people inside the motorcade said the smell of gunpowder permeated and even seemed to stick to cars all the way to Parkland Hospital. Biden blocked release of JFK assassination material during his administration, bring it up again in 2024.
How is the South Knoll a stupid notion?

And, what books? I know of only one book on the South Knoll and it was written by a person who is no longer living.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:41 PM   #40
Inner Dirt

Quote:

How is the shot coming from the front a stupid notion?

One of the doctors who treated Kennedy say he was shot from the front regarding the head wound:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs...146-story.html
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 03:36 PM   #41
fast4522

Quote:
The throat shot and the fatal head shot came from the South Knoll (the opposite side of the Plaza from the Grassy Knoll). Watch the Zapruder film closely and note where JFK's head was facing when it was thrown backwards. Hint: it wasn't facing the Grassy Knoll.

There was no massive conspiracy to kill JFK, though there was a conspiracy. Plans just went nuts and now the government is left in embarrassment and won't release the rest of the documents. Oswald was a government asset and didn't shoot anyone. They can't even release his tax returns.

Of course, this is an over-simplification, but that's the basics.
First I think that there is no dispute who shot and killed Officer J. D. Tippit

After being summoned by Officer Tippit, Oswald came over to the passenger side of the patrol car where they spoke through an open window. After a brief conversation, Officer Tippit got out of his car and as he was walking toward the front of his patrol car, Oswald suddenly shot him three times at point blank range with a .38 caliber revolver. After Officer Tippit fell, he was shot in the head by Oswald, which proved to be the fatal shot. A citizen who witnessed the shooting used the police radio in Officer Tippit's patrol car to alert other officers of the shooting. Officer Tippit served with the Dallas Police Department for 11 years. He was a WWII veteran of the US Army and recipient of the Bronze Star. He is survived by his wife, daughter, two sons, parents, four brothers, two sisters, and his grandmother. He is buried in Laurel Land Memorial Park, in Dallas, Texas.

So spare us all what you want to be the story, your posts have been bogus. My main focus is the JFK final shot that ended his life. What is not in dispute is Two entrance wounds, first under the collar on the Presidents Back. And the crisp hole punch approximately 2 inches from the Presidents ear inward in his scalp. The skull intact around this entrance wound, that exited at the open flap of missing head, skin and brains. In other years I noted that the doctor who did the tracheotomy to help the President breath said and made notes that the wound the tracheotomy was done on top of was an entrance wound. Combine the smell of gunpowder permeated the motorcade at ground level with the possibility of more than one gun and directions of projectiles the Warren Commission Report was not worth the money spent on making it a product that would hold up over the years. My final thoughts are that the kill shot was at street level behind the Secret Service Limo, the Secret Service Limo's glass was intact. I am now going to leave it alone and move into enjoying a nice couple of days with my people.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:40 PM   #42
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
How is the shot coming from the front a stupid notion?

One of the doctors who treated Kennedy say he was shot from the front regarding the head wound:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs...146-story.html
Post #41 is what I believe, see post # 41.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:51 PM   #43
ranchwest

Quote:
First I think that there is no dispute who shot and killed Officer J. D. Tippit

After being summoned by Officer Tippit, Oswald came over to the passenger side of the patrol car where they spoke through an open window. After a brief conversation, Officer Tippit got out of his car and as he was walking toward the front of his patrol car, Oswald suddenly shot him three times at point blank range with a .38 caliber revolver. After Officer Tippit fell, he was shot in the head by Oswald, which proved to be the fatal shot. A citizen who witnessed the shooting used the police radio in Officer Tippit's patrol car to alert other officers of the shooting. Officer Tippit served with the Dallas Police Department for 11 years. He was a WWII veteran of the US Army and recipient of the Bronze Star. He is survived by his wife, daughter, two sons, parents, four brothers, two sisters, and his grandmother. He is buried in Laurel Land Memorial Park, in Dallas, Texas.

So spare us all what you want to be the story, your posts have been bogus. My main focus is the JFK final shot that ended his life. What is not in dispute is Two entrance wounds, first under the collar on the Presidents Back. And the crisp hole punch approximately 2 inches from the Presidents ear inward in his scalp. The skull intact around this entrance wound, that exited at the open flap of missing head, skin and brains. In other years I noted that the doctor who did the tracheotomy to help the President breath said and made notes that the wound the tracheotomy was done on top of was an entrance wound. Combine the smell of gunpowder permeated the motorcade at ground level with the possibility of more than one gun and directions of projectiles the Warren Commission Report was not worth the money spent on making it a product that would hold up over the years. My final thoughts are that the kill shot was at street level behind the Secret Service Limo, the Secret Service Limo's glass was intact. I am now going to leave it alone and move into enjoying a nice couple of days with my people.
There is a lot of dispute regarding whether Oswald shot Tippit. Tippit was killed immediately, so his history is irrelevant regarding who shot him.

The flap was an avulsive wound that was caused by the inner pressure inside the skull caused by a bullet that entered the head at the scalp line, at the point where Malcolm Kilduff pointed in his press conference.
Old 11-24-2021, 04:07 PM   #44
fast4522

I am done with you and this subject, everyone else enjoy your time together and be safe.
Old 11-24-2021, 04:59 PM   #45
ranchwest

Quote:
I am done with you and this subject, everyone else enjoy your time together and be safe.
You're done with me because you can't keep up.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: