Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2021, 12:03 PM   #1
Dave Schwartz

Getting Tested for Covid Part 2

Yep.
We may have Covid again.

Has anyone here had it twice?
(With actual diagnosis twice?)

We've had all the symptoms we had last time (December, 2020), but it is progressing very slowly. It's been 7 days for me and about 10 days for Beth, but we're about where we were on day 2 last time.
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle & body aches
  • Lots of congestion
  • But no fever (last time was slight until day 4)

Sleeping 10-12 hrs per day but not the 16 hrs of last time.

Just got an appointment. We get tested tomorrow.

Meanwhile, working on PERCENTAGES & PROBABILITIES 2022 SEMINAR.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 12:21 PM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Good luck Dave……..

I’ve had 4 employees get it a 2nd time. Minor symptoms 2nd go round.

2 were vaxxed 2 were not
Old 11-29-2021, 01:35 PM   #3
classhandicapper

I hope everything is OK.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:08 PM   #4
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

My wife and I have used this from the beginning, never got sick....

https://anonup.com/thread/6529952

Ivermectin is good to get well quickly.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 11-29-2021 at 02:10 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 02:28 PM   #5
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Yep.
We may have Covid again.

We've had all the symptoms we had last time (December, 2020), but it is progressing very slowly. It's been 7 days for me and about 10 days for Beth, but we're about where we were on day 2 last time.
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle & body aches
  • Lots of congestion

I have had it twice. Fatigue was the only semi major symptom The other 3 symptoms, yes but not significant in any way
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 03:00 PM   #6
Dave Schwartz

Thanks for all the good information.

We're getting a test in an hour.
Drive thru.

If it is like last time, we'll see results by tomorrow. (Last time it was same day but we got tested at 6am.)

Quote:
I have had it twice. Fatigue was the only semi major symptom The other 3 symptoms, yes but not significant in any way
Elkabong,
Same with us.

ReplayRandall,
All good remedies.
We currently take them all.
Plus, I megadose vitamin B12. Changed my life.

classhandicapper,
Quote:
I hope everything is OK.
Me too. LOL
Not more than mildly concerned.

Thank you for the kind thoughts.

Actually feels like we might be on the downside of it, but with grandkids coming on Saturday, we've got to be sure.

JustRalph
Quote:
Good luck Dave……..
Thanks, Ralph.

Prayers are welcome.
(I take nothing for granted.)
Old 11-29-2021, 03:23 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

Quercetin is pretty hard to get these days. Public Health officials, especially the FDA, are very likely on to the Q protocol, which accounts for its scarcity. I have orders in with two big vitamin and supplement providers for months, and they have never shipped. Thankfully, my wife had a pretty good stash of Q&B tucked away, so we're good for the foreseeable future.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:28 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Yep.
We may have Covid again.

• Fatigue
  • Muscle & body aches
  • Lots of congestion

You guys get better soon. Will be praying for you.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:38 PM   #9
Michael

wishing the best man

As for low hanging fruit and proactive things everyone should probably be doing is

vitamin D levels - should be above 31 - 60 ng/ml. Both Men and Women can easily take 4,000 iu of vitamin d3 and have no side effects from excess absorption of calcium into the arteries. The enzymes that metabolize vitamin D require magnesium. So as your vitamin D levels go up your magnesium levels will inherently decrease. You get magnesium via any dark green vegetable, kiwi's are a great source, pumpkin seeds, gerolsteiner mineral water. Can buy a supplement (L-threonate or byglycinate are the best) Anything higher than 4,000IU of vitamin-D you really should look into vitamin k2 (which also is great for never getting cavities) K2 is responsible for directing calcium to the bones and not be absorbed into the arteries bc Vit D makes the body absorb more calcium.

The whole zinc + Ionophore plan works but your cells should really have the zinc prior to being sick. The whole story behind hydroxycloroquin is that it's based on cloroquin which is derived from Quinine. Which you can get from diet tonic water. So Eating Flank Steak and drinking tonic water will accomplish the job, but it obv won't be as effective as hydroxy. If you can get Quercetin phytosome that's also a zinc ionophore. Thorne research is where I would buy that version if I had too atm.

If you get short of breath - This is a bit advanced... but do this on your own accord and I'm not a doctor so this is not medical advice.

Really advanced stuff and I'm not even sure I understand what I'm going to type - Apparently the virus uses the amino acid l-arginine to replicate. The antagonist to l-arginine is L-lysine. Lysine will deplete Arginine levels.
So the virus can't feed off of it.

If you know anyone that gets cold sores, it's virtually the same thing. By supplementing Lysine you're depriving the virus of arginine. Here's the complicated part. (I believe the best plan prior to getting covid is to supplement L-lysine so that the virus can't feed off of high levels of Arginine, but when you get sick, it's probably better to supplement citrulline powder)

Arginine is responsible for nitric oxide and is why people are getting short of breath. There's trials right now that have promising results supplementing 1.6 grams twice a day and nobody died. What that does is it provides the body more nitric oxide so the virus doesn't steal all your Oxygen leaving you not able to breath. Someone I respect very highly recommends L-Citrulline powder 2 grams twice per day.

Citrulline is in the pre-workout pump supplements that can be found in any supplement store. It's a alternative to l-arginine and list likely better. bodybuilders use to to get great pumps in their workouts. it'll provide oxygen so you don't die. Also if your doctor wants to put you on a ventilator DO NOT let them. Most people won't be able to breath ever again on their own.

Also so you know, DO NOT let the doctors give you remdesivir. I'm just assuming you want to keep your kidneys.

Personally? I would do all of the above and ... I would eat Oysters for Zinc, prob buy a liverwurst sandwich for Copper and Vitamin A... Make sure I get my vitamin D from a suppelment. THEN, at night believe it or not supplement Melatonin. long story short. 3mg an hour before you go to bed has positive evidence behind it. Then supplement with the black cumin seeds that can be found at a vitamin shope. My post is a bit of a hodge poge but I'm just spewing random things that pop up in my mind. I would also take a high quality fish oil like carlsons or nordic naturals. For those that are interested... you can also try bee propolis which is a product bees will make that will boost your immune system and increase your natural melatonin.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 03:40 PM   #10
ElKabong

Quote:
Plus, I megadose vitamin B12. Changed my life.

)
Going to have to do this myself, on a regulated level. I hear it's helped a lot of folks. Thanks!

I think I have to clarify, the first go around was pretty rough. 2nd time around, no biggie. Just fatigue for a day or 2

Good luck!
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-29-2021 at 03:43 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 03:59 PM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Thanks for all the good information.

We're getting a test in an hour.
Drive thu
You want fries wit dat?

Seriously, good luck man!
Old 11-29-2021, 05:50 PM   #12
Dave Schwartz

Tom & Elkabong,

Thanks for the kind wishes.
And everyone else as well.

I'm sure we'll be fine.
We're not rollover people.

But...
We spent an hour in the parking lot waiting for someone to come up. (Even though we'd checked in on time.)

Finally, Beth got sick of it and called. Well, we actually called like 7 times and the phone kept disconnecting if the queue was longer than 2 minutes (which probably means 3 or 4 callers).

When we finally got through, someone came out and Beth was really a bit surly. Never seen her like that before. But there we were, baking in the hot sun, sitting in our assigned parking place.

When the nurse came out she says, "Did you forget to check in?"

That was the absolute WRONG thing to say to Beth after her getting a sun burn for an hour. LOL

Lesson learned. Next time we do something like this we'll be walking inside and waiting for them to come out.

Seriously, medicine is broken.
Hell, everything is broken.

Can I blame Biden for this?
LOL
Old 11-30-2021, 02:23 PM   #13
stuball

Exactly what I have been using and not even a stuffy nose in 2 years but I guess that doesn't mean it works according to Big Pharma and little fraudci
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 04:08 PM   #14
classhandicapper

Any update here?
Old 11-30-2021, 04:42 PM   #15
Dave Schwartz

Got the test yesterday but won't get the results until tomorrow afternoon.

Learned THAT lesson.