Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-20-2021, 09:54 PM   #76
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

The Dice Say---Seven Out, Line Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
25th amendment

She could resign. President would appoint a new one subject to confirmation by Congress.
OK, I'll play....Let's roll the dice and see who the VP will be.

These sickos are going to put in HILLARY....Yep, that's what they'll do, and then Biden is hospitalized with advanced dementia and/or colon cancer....POTUS becomes HILLARY, with her VP pick being OBAMA.

The Master Plan is complete.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2021, 10:03 PM   #77
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

These sickos are going to put in HILLARY....Yep, that's what they'll do, and then Biden is hospitalized with advanced dementia and/or colon cancer....POTUS becomes HILLARY, with her VP pick being OBAMA.

In the event her neurological problems surface he could not legally step in even for a day.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2021, 10:14 PM   #78
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Michelle....
Old 11-20-2021, 10:16 PM   #79
fast4522

Quote:
Michelle....
Can not pick that apart, it is just a question of lifestyle on that.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:14 PM   #80
davew

Quote:
Michelle....
she does not seem to be power hungry and she likes money, unless Hillary could show her how to parlay her position into multimillions more than she is getting now, why would she be interested?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2021, 11:30 PM   #81
TJDave

Quote:
25th amendment

She could resign. President would appoint a new one subject to confirmation by Congress.
Why would she resign? Vice President is a pretty good gig. Don’t have to do s* *t, eat good, free lodging, great retirement..for life. If I had her job they’d have to pry me out with a shoehorn.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:44 PM   #82
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Why would she resign? Vice President is a pretty good gig. Don’t have to do s* *t, eat good, free lodging, great retirement..for life. If I had her job they’d have to pry me out with a shoehorn.
That is logical, losing in 2024 is a very real possibility with the administration imploding.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:15 PM   #83
mostpost

Quote:

Good grief! Are there no schools in North Carolina. To begin, Harris is not going to resign. Second, anyone nominated by the President has to be approved by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress. Hillary would not get many votes even from Democrats.
Especially in the House. She is simply too toxic. If by some miracle she was nominated and confirmed, she could not pick Obama. In case you have forgotten, Obama was already President for two full terms. That means he is ineligible to serve again either as President or Vice President.

The most important thing is this is exactly the kind of underhanded, foul thing that Trump would do. So naturally you thought of it.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:33 PM   #84
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
That is logical, losing in 2024 is a very real possibility with the administration imploding.
Only imploding in your deluded view. Hundreds of millions now vaccinated against Covid. With two months left in the year we have already added more than 5.8 million jobs. Infrastructure bill has been signed into law. We’re back in the Paris climate accords. Tax reform, environmental protections and voting protections are on the e way. Wages are rising, workers are gaining power.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:50 PM   #85
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
In case you have forgotten, Obama was already President for two full terms.
See post # 78
Old 11-21-2021, 07:58 PM   #86
mostpost

Quote:
See post # 78
I saw that but didn’t connect. While Democrats might support Michelle if she ran in an election, I doubt they would do so in a case like you propose.
Old 11-21-2021, 08:20 PM   #87
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Only imploding in your deluded view. Hundreds of millions now vaccinated against Covid. With two months left in the year we have already added more than 5.8 million jobs. Infrastructure bill has been signed into law. We’re back in the Paris climate accords. Tax reform, environmental protections and voting protections are on the e way. Wages are rising, workers are gaining power.
Tax reform as proposed today is dead on arrival.

Environmental reforms 90% dead. They may allow some small stuff. If they can pass anything. I doubt it.

Voting protections are dead on arrival. The States have control of elections no matter what Congress does.

Btw, I would pick NC over Illinois any day. The Carolina’s are home to a great lifestyle.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:03 PM   #88
tbwinner

Quote:
Wage increases don't matter if inflation outpaces them.

By the way, why are there more COVID deaths in 2021 than 2020 with all these great vaccines? Safe and effective???
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2021, 09:11 PM   #89
davew

Quote:
exactly, all you have to do is watch msnbc or cnn once in awhile to realize this is the most transformative president since fdr. what has already been accomplished in less than a year will be felt by americans for generations.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2021, 09:11 PM   #90
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
By the way, why are there more COVID deaths in 2021 than 2020 ...
Because there are a lot of people out there who refuse to get vaccinated. Those are the ones who are dying.