Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-13-2021, 11:30 AM   #1
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,025
You won. But what did you win?

Now that the smoke is clearing enough to see what is going on, I'd like to ask the liberals.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 11:48 AM   #2
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,374
not yet, not until impeachment conviction .... they are pulling in some war swamp R's like Liz Cheney and Mitch McConnell ...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 11:55 AM   #3
Rohirrim
Registered User
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Now that the smoke is clearing enough to see what is going on, I'd like to ask the liberals.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?


Apparently it's still pretty damn smoky for some people

Rohirrim is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:22 PM   #4
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cajunland
Posts: 11,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Now that the smoke is clearing enough to see what is going on, I'd like to ask the liberals.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?
Why didn’t you ask the Republicans the same question in 2016?
They did a four year victory dance (Hillary lost! Deal with it!!!!) while complaining about Obama and Hillary the entire time.
What did they win?
__________________
Mise En Place
Ferme la bouche
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:25 PM   #5
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 21,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Now that the smoke is clearing enough to see what is going on, I'd like to ask the liberals.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?
glad to see you back Dave.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:29 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Why didn’t you ask the Republicans the same question in 2016?
They did a four year victory dance (Hillary lost! Deal with it!!!!) while complaining about Obama and Hillary the entire time.
What did they win?
I take it all back.

Donald J. Trump DID destroy the USA.

But not for the reasons you might think.

It was the REACTION to Trump that destroyed this country, not Trump himself.

When you look at what Trump actually DID...it was NOTHING compared to what the opposition DID in the name of being against him full-throated 24/7.

The opposition to Trump is also responsible for the folks who stormed the Capitol last week....FAR MORE responsible then anything Trump said on the dais last Wednesday.

And that's the final, sad truth in all of this.

So yeah, to answer Dave, in the end, you won a sack full of shithole country.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-13-2021 at 12:30 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:38 PM   #7
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cajunland
Posts: 11,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I take it all back.

Donald J. Trump DID destroy the USA.

But not for the reasons you might think.

It was the REACTION to Trump that destroyed this country, not Trump himself.

When you look at what Trump actually DID...it was NOTHING compared to what the opposition DID in the name of being against him full-throated 24/7.

The opposition to Trump is also responsible for the folks who stormed the Capitol last week....FAR MORE responsible then anything Trump said on the dais last Wednesday.

And that's the final, sad truth in all of this.

So yeah, to answer Dave, in the end, you won a sack full of shithole country.
But, but....didnít Trump inherit/win the same thing?...a shithole country?
According to the Repubs, Obama just spent eight years destroying it, eh?

Once again....the role reversal is remarkable
__________________
Mise En Place
Ferme la bouche
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:46 PM   #8
Redboard
$2 Showbettor
 
Redboard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The Villages
Posts: 2,242
To the Dems, everything is fine and dandy. when the smoke clears, they will be legally in control of the border and the money printing presses. They couldn't have scripted the last four weeks any better. After the horrible rioting at the capitol, they are now the party of Law and Order.
As well as the "I told you so" party- It was all Trump's fault.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:49 PM   #9
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Why didnít you ask the Republicans the same question in 2016?
They did a four year victory dance (Hillary lost! Deal with it!!!!) while complaining about Obama and Hillary the entire time.
What did they win?
I couldn't give two craps about your gloating. What I care about is how you - and others like you - have supported the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.

REMEMBER ALL THAT? You learned it in school.
Remember how this was a grand experiment and the BALANCE was what made it work.


I've been a supporting of the 2-party system. That means LIKING the presence of the left-wing because it BALANCES the right.
When Ted Kennedy died, I honored his service, despite the fact that he spent a lifetime on the other side.

So, again, I say, look at what you have done. Are you proud? Because the USA is history. You have destroyed us.


Get this...

Free speech is near death.

Freedom of religion is also on life support.

The one-party system is just months away.

What happens when you can't find a policeman? (part 1)
What happens when you can't find a policeman and you aren't allowed to defend yourself? (part 2)
The Supreme Court will be restructured and the constitution amended and will eventually be 9 liberals.


How do you see this working out?

Is this the Good Old USA that allowed you to have a life?

Old people - like me - do remember the good old days. According to the left, the old white guys need to die.

Oh, and guess what? Ever heard of "guilt by association?"

Do you really think that they are going to interview the old timers on a case-by-case basis? Do you think that you will qualify as being LIBERAL ENOUGH to live?

You will be a menace to society. Just wait and see.

Or have you not noticed that the NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY destroys anybody who disagrees?
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:04 PM   #10
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cajunland
Posts: 11,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
I couldn't give two craps about your gloating. What I care about is how you - and others like you - have supported the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.

REMEMBER ALL THAT? You learned it in school.
Remember how this was a grand experiment and the BALANCE was what made it work.


I've been a supporting of the 2-party system. That means LIKING the presence of the left-wing because it BALANCES the right.
When Ted Kennedy died, I honored his service, despite the fact that he spent a lifetime on the other side.

So, again, I say, look at what you have done. Are you proud? Because the USA is history. You have destroyed us.


Get this...

Free speech is near death.

Freedom of religion is also on life support.

The one-party system is just months away.

What happens when you can't find a policeman? (part 1)
What happens when you can't find a policeman and you aren't allowed to defend yourself? (part 2)
The Supreme Court will be restructured and the constitution amended and will eventually be 9 liberals.


How do you see this working out?

Is this the Good Old USA that allowed you to have a life?

Old people - like me - do remember the good old days. According to the left, the old white guys need to die.

Oh, and guess what? Ever heard of "guilt by association?"

Do you really think that they are going to interview the old timers on a case-by-case basis? Do you think that you will qualify as being LIBERAL ENOUGH to live?

You will be a menace to society. Just wait and see.

Or have you not noticed that the NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY destroys anybody who disagrees?
Oh for crying out loud Dave...take it easy.
Iím not gloating. Youíre just extremely pissed off that Trump lost, and thatís evident. Didnít the Repubs gloat for four the last four years (Hillary lost...deal with it!!!) ?

For the record, I didnít vote for Biden...Iím even on record on this site saying he was a bad candidate for White House. Look it up.
You (like most folks of your ilk) made the ASSUMPTION that I did because I disagree with you and call you folks out on your blatant hypocrisy.

Get over your anger man. Itís not healthy for you
__________________
Mise En Place
Ferme la bouche
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:05 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Or have you not noticed that the NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY destroys anybody who disagrees?
[/INDENT]
How can you not notice?

They've become EVERYTHING they used to shout that conservatives are/were.

It's classic PROJECTION.

PROJECT unto thine own enemy what thee are guilty.

It's been that way for years now.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-13-2021 at 01:07 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:09 PM   #12
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Oh for crying out loud Dave...take it easy.
Iím not gloating. Youíre just extremely pissed off that Trump lost, and thatís evident. Didnít the Repubs gloat for four the last four years (Hillary lost...deal with it!!!) ?

For the record, I didnít vote for Biden...Iím even on record on this site saying he was a bad candidate for White House. Look it up.
You (like most folks of your ilk) made the ASSUMPTION that I did because I disagree with you and call you folks out on your blatant hypocrisy.

Get over your anger man. Itís not healthy for you
I couldn't care less that Trump lost.

Do I seem like a guy who has heroes?
(Just the one.)

My blood pressure is down to what it was when I was 25. (Without meds.)


You really don't understand, do you?

The Dems are removing the opposition via tech and social media.

Tell me this... What happens when there is only one party?
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:14 PM   #13
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,025
Quote:
For the record, I didnít vote for Biden...Iím even on record on this site saying he was a bad candidate for White House. Look it up.
You (like most folks of your ilk) made the ASSUMPTION that I did because I disagree with you and call you folks out on your blatant hypocrisy.
But, DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Simple question.
Should have a simple answer.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:21 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Do I seem like a guy who has heroes?
Definitely NOT! lol

My guess is you have two....Jesus & yourself...lol
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:24 PM   #15
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Definitely NOT! lol

My guess is you have two....Jesus & yourself...lol
Jesus and nobody else.

Not being humble here, but I'm far below anything that could be called "heroic."
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
preferred pick 5 type
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.