Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-18-2018, 09:22 PM   #136
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
No. You obviously have no clue as to what is going on or you would not ask that question. Christopher Steele was hired first by the Free Beacon, then by the DNC to find damaging material against Trump.

Here are the differences between what the DNC did and what the Trump campaign and transition team did.

The DNC contracted with a British citizen and respected member of the international intelligence community to uncover actual wrong doing.

The Trump campaign conspired with Russian intelligence actors to disseminate specious rumors and lies.

The information in the Dossier was gathered from individual Russians and there is evidence to support many of them.

The accusations against the Hillary campaign are internet rumors supported by little or nothing.

I doubt if those 13 Russian nationals were indicted for speaking to Christopher Steele.
- No it wasn't. It was opposition research. See if you can find stuff we can use... the campaign then elected not to use any of it but Steele contacted his buddy at the FBI.

- There isn't any proof of this so stop. Might there be? Maybe, possibly but until then your theory is as good as anyone on the rights... not very. We do know that Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner are ****ing idiots but we already knew that anyway.

- You have no idea where it came from. It came from sources verfiable enough to obtain a FISA warrant.

- The accusations are largely pointless and mostly without merit. Some of the Clinton Foundation stuff is beyond shady and largely the reason Trump is President anyway. It's likely the same in reverse in that there is a lot of smoke and shady shit surrounding Trump and his campaign but likely very little that's actionable.

They both suck unbelievably bad but at least get some of it straight before you sound like the Trumpets on here... We already had 8 years of your mothership.

I think the most likely worst-case outcome for Trump is that a few of his family members or people real close to family get popped for money laundering because they are idiots.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-18-2018 at 09:27 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #137
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
- No it wasn't. It was opposition research. See if you can find stuff we can use... the campaign then elected not to use any of it but Steele contacted his buddy at the FBI.

- There isn't any proof of this so stop. Might there be? Maybe, possibly but until then your theory is as good as anyone on the rights... not very. We do know that Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner are ****ing idiots but we already knew that anyway.

- You have no idea where it came from. It came from sources verfiable enough to obtain a FISA warrant.

- The accusations are largely pointless and mostly without merit. Some of the Clinton Foundation stuff is beyond shady and largely the reason Trump is President anyway. It's likely the same in reverse in that there is a lot of smoke and shady shit surrounding Trump and his campaign but likely very little that's actionable.

They both suck unbelievably bad but at least get some of it straight before you sound like the Trumpets on here... We already had 8 years of your mothership.

I think the most likely worst-case outcome for Trump is that a few of his family members or people real close to family get popped for money laundering because they are idiots.
I agree with all except the last. I do not believe ANY family members have done anything wrong.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2018, 10:01 PM   #138
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
I agree with all except the last. I do not believe ANY family members have done anything wrong.
Worst case outcome I'm not banking on it but I think if there is a big fish in the investigation that's likely it.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-18-2018 at 10:03 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2018, 11:49 PM   #139
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Worst case outcome I'm not banking on it but I think if there is a big fish in the investigation that's likely it.
If not, they’ll make something up.

Trump should issue pre emotive pardons and get back to work.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:56 PM   #140
CincyHorseplayer

Isn't this the fiction American Pie theory. 4 virgins make it to senior prom and barely get laid?

Politics much like movies is pure bullshit.

There is no reality here.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2018, 11:59 PM   #141
CincyHorseplayer

Profound yes I know! Thank you!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2018, 09:49 AM   #142
chadk66

I think you've seen the best Mueller has to offer. Pretty solid sign of desperation when you indict 14 people you'll never put in a court room.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2018, 10:04 AM   #143
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I think you've seen the best Mueller has to offer. Pretty solid sign of desperation when you indict 14 people you'll never put in a court room.
Hey...the deep state had to put a Russian label on the investigation, lest they come up totally empty and reveal themselves to the public for the subversive buffoons they are. Now, they can pound their chest and brag about how they preserved justice, the American Way, apple pie and of course, this constitutional republic which they persist on mischaracterizing as a democracy.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:39 AM   #144
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
If not, they’ll make something up.

Trump should issue pre emotive pardons and get back to work.
Jr, whose side your on, we are in the home stretch clean as a whistle. Everything from now on is just shear pain for the left, everything I have seen from Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III has been confidence in restoring the rule of law. So much so that much has been clear now inside his leadership role as the Attorney General. Home stretch I tell you.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #145
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Hey...the deep state had to put a Russian label on the investigation, lest they come up totally empty and reveal themselves to the public for the subversive buffoons they are. Now, they can pound their chest and brag about how they preserved justice, the American Way, apple pie and of course, this constitutional republic which they persist on mischaracterizing as a democracy.
If the deep state were a real threat, they'd simply manufacture evidence out of thin air to get Trump...I still think it's a very real possibility...

Maybe this whole deep state thing is a sham, or maybe they already have Trump playing ball like a good boy, so no need to kick him out...

But it would be rather simple for those doing the investigating to make something up out of thin air that would nail Trump to the wall big time. Maybe they've shown him what they can do and he said "Yes sir, anything you want."
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #146
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If the deep state were a real threat, they'd simply manufacture evidence out of thin air to get Trump...I still think it's a very real possibility...

Maybe this whole deep state thing is a sham, or maybe they already have Trump playing ball like a good boy, so no need to kick him out...

But it would be rather simple for those doing the investigating to make something up out of thin air that would nail Trump to the wall big time. Maybe they've shown him what they can do and he said "Yes sir, anything you want."
I thought that was what the Steele Dossier was all about about -- manufactured evidence used to get a FISA warrant. What am I missing?
Old 02-19-2018, 12:25 PM   #147
hcap

Youse guys should know your prez's boyfriend agrees with you

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/p...n-gov-involved

Putin Spox: U.S. Indictment Doesn’t Prove Russian Gov Involved ‘In Any Way’

So might as well ignore what our "deep state" fake news and hoaxers say.

This board is getting more delusional than ever.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #148
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

It sure is...the longer Trump stays in office, the more delusional some people get...I agree
Old 02-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #149
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

BTW, reading that link, it seems Putin took a page right out of the George Soros playbook...
Old 02-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #150
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It sure is...the longer Trump stays in office, the more delusional some people get...I agree
I also agree.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: