Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-17-2022, 01:22 PM   #211
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Judge dismisses lawsuits by Lake and Finchem PLUS sticks them with almost $142,000 court costs....Can we count all that to the 60 others that were thrown out nationally along with this bogus crap?

Proves you cannot make SOMETHING out of NOTHING
you are wrong again .... spreading MISINFORMATION

the Finchem lawsuit was dismissed but the Lake lawsuit has a hearing on Monday 12/19 to decide

Zuckerbucks sure has screwed up a few states

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 02:32 PM   #212
Light
Veteran

Why is Kari Lake the only losing Republican in the mid terms claiming fraud? You don't find it odd?

You don't find it odd that she wants to be Trump's running mate? You don't think this is one big show to gain national attention to be his running mate?

https://people.com/politics/kari-lak...e-source-says/
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 02:51 PM   #213
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Why is Kari Lake the only losing Republican in the mid terms claiming fraud? You don't find it odd?

You don't find it odd that she wants to be Trump's running mate? You don't think this is one big show to gain national attention to be his running mate?

you don't think the vote counting in a few states is really screwed up?
Old 12-17-2022, 02:52 PM   #214
MargieRose

Quote:

Why do YOU find it odd that she WOULD want to be Trump's running mate? What is odd about it??

~
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 03:16 PM   #215
davew

if they don't fix the voter counting fraud in a few states, Biden will win again with a 33% approval rating but 50% of the 'counted votes'
Old 12-17-2022, 04:25 PM   #216
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
if they don't fix the voter counting fraud in a few states, Biden will win again with a 33% approval rating but 50% of the 'counted votes'
You mean to tell me all the Republican lawyers in this country cannot find those thousands of votes that were allegedly switched from Lake or Trump to their opponents?

Do you realize what a bombshell it would be if Republicans had PROOF that Democrats cheat. The Democratic party would be a thing of the past. It is a criminal offense. McConnell and McCarthy would be salivating like dogs if they had something real in any state.
Old 12-17-2022, 04:37 PM   #217
davew

McConnell and McCarthy don't care as long as they can keep their grift. Just like Pelosi and Schumer .... all have been in DC a couple decades tooo long
Old 12-17-2022, 04:45 PM   #218
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
McConnell and McCarthy don't care as long as they can keep their grift. Just like Pelosi and Schumer .... all have been in DC a couple decades tooo long
If there is real voter fraud going on, you think the rest of the Republican senate is going to go to sleep on it because McConnell and McCarthy are silent. Baloney. They would be calling for their resignation. They would be showing them the fraud that they are silent about. They would destroy them.
Old 12-17-2022, 05:45 PM   #219
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There is NOTHING that could be shown to you that would convince you something shady is afoot in our elections.

You've been shown plenty already and it hasn't moved the needle one centimeter. It is a lost cause, as is this nation.
Old 12-17-2022, 06:02 PM   #220
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There is NOTHING that could be shown to you that would convince you something shady is afoot in our elections.

You've been shown plenty already and it hasn't moved the needle one centimeter. It is a lost cause, as is this nation.
Show me evidence from one court case that was won by any of the idiots you idolize that proves your point.

60 cases lost by Trump.

Lake already lost her first lawsuit challenging the AZ election. Going for the DD.

Who of your band of nincompoops has won a case of voter fraud? You want me to just blindly accept your uneducated opinion? Doesn't work like that.

I'm not a lawyer but I've been to court and got cases overturned by PROVING the initial ruling was in error. And I provided EVIDENCE for why I should be compensated. I also sued a telephone company successfully for which the judge said it was like suing the Pope.

I know the law. You don't.
Old 12-17-2022, 06:06 PM   #221
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Show me evidence from one court case that was won by any of the idiots you idolize that proves your point.

60 cases lost by Trump.

Lake already lost her first lawsuit challenging the AZ election. Going for the DD.

Who of your band of nincompoops has won a case of voter fraud? You want me to just blindly accept your uneducated opinion? Doesn't work like that.

I'm not a lawyer but I've been to court and got cases overturned by PROVING the initial ruling was in error. And I provided EVIDENCE for why I should be compensated. I also sued a telephone company successfully for which the judge said it was like suing the Pope.

I know the law. You don't.
your reply is DRIPPING and SEETHING with contempt...which is why you will NEVER accept, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, anything which goes against your orthodoxy

Half the country is gone...you've lost them...forever....good luck with that
Old 12-17-2022, 06:33 PM   #222
46zilzal
velocitician

They learn from their MASTER.

1) ROMNEY was a victim of FRAUD in the presidential election
2) Fraud was the ONLY reason that Cruz won the Iowa caucuses
3) It is OBVIOUS that I was cheated out of the Emmy by the AMAZING RACE
4) (preface that he lost by 7,059,526 votes)In fact we WON IT!

And these weak minded blind followers haven't the innovative ability to do anything by COPY the clown
Old 12-17-2022, 06:37 PM   #223
davew

I could link cases where guys are in jail but you seem to have blinders on - read this one

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/politi...il-in-ballots/
Old 12-17-2022, 07:04 PM   #224
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
They learn from their MASTER.

1) ROMNEY was a victim of FRAUD in the presidential election
2) Fraud was the ONLY reason that Cruz won the Iowa caucuses
3) It is OBVIOUS that I was cheated out of the Emmy by the AMAZING RACE
4) (preface that he lost by 7,059,526 votes)In fact we WON IT!

And these weak minded blind followers haven't the innovative ability to do anything by COPY the clown
You guys are literally SUFFERING right now...it's hilarious

Don't you like how you literally sat there and DENIED the reality of all the 1st amendment violations happening via the FBI and twitter during the 2020 election? As if THAT'S not a form of election rigging...

Now that it's all coming to light via Musk you sit there and type this crap on the board...talking about MASTERS?

At least my master isn't the DARK SIDE that seeks the very DESTRUCTION of the USA as we knew it.
Old 12-18-2022, 06:18 AM   #225
davew

explanations of irregularities, mistakes or other issues that bring the election outcome into doubt. A good explanation of things involved.