Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2022, 01:37 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Deprogrammed

Old 11-30-2022, 08:55 AM   #2
lamboguy

the reason why this is such a believable story is that the mother allowed her kid to finish the whole 4 years in college in such a terrible institution.

this lady sounds like 100% Trumper, she sure acts like her idol. it takes 4 years to figure out the injustices of her poor daughter just like so many others.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 09:17 AM   #3
Boomer

Wow, what a great debut/audition.

She will definitely have a job with FOX News in the near future.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 11:43 AM   #4
king kong

Smith College

Where is the father in this saga?
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 11:44 AM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

She works for Dennis Prager?

If anybody could reprogram her…..he can. That guy is brilliant
Old 11-30-2022, 11:47 AM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the reason why this is such a believable story is that the mother allowed her kid to finish the whole 4 years in college in such a terrible institution.

this lady sounds like 100% Trumper, she sure acts like her idol. it takes 4 years to figure out the injustices of her poor daughter just like so many others.
Look up estranged. The daughter cut her family off. Probably right after starting college. It would explain your question.
Old 11-30-2022, 12:14 PM   #7
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Where is the father in this saga?

Do you mean the Donald? Quite the resemblance to Ivanka.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 12:15 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I love the internet
Old 11-30-2022, 12:16 PM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Look up estranged. The daughter cut her family off. Probably right after starting college. It would explain your question.
Lamby doesn't get it. He cannot see that this is what leftists do in order to brainwash or indoctrinate young minds into their sick, demented, twisted, perverted ideology. The left does all it can do to alienate children from their parents because parents were their old authority figures, raising children up according to their moral values. But leftists cannot tolerate for a nanosecond any competing moral authority if they hope to brainwash or indoctrinate someone. If fact, this is why Christians are so hated by the world generally and leftists in particular. Christians' ultimate authority is Christ the King, and this is why communists and leftists (forgive the redundancy) cannot tolerate Christians or the bible. This is why Chinese Christians are so terribly persecuted in China. This is why the CCP has actually heavily edited the bible to come up with its own version! This is why if Christians over there want to assemble publicly, the church is ordered to devote X amount of time to also preaching on communistic ideology. Any congregation that refuses to obey, is driven underground where they must meet secretly in their homes or wherever to hear the Word of God preached and taught.
Old 11-30-2022, 12:18 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

lambo is a boston guy who loves democrats...it's what they do up there

that and racism...

ooops...I shouldn't have said that last part out loud...it's a dirty little secret up in Boston...LOL
Old 11-30-2022, 12:19 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

It does seem, myself included, males don't forgive family transgressions the way women do.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 12:30 PM   #12
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Do you mean the Donald? Quite the resemblance to Ivanka.
Odd
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 12:56 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Odd
"Odd" now completely defines the left
Old 11-30-2022, 01:04 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Lamby doesn't get it. He cannot see that this is what leftists do in order to brainwash or indoctrinate young minds into their sick, demented, twisted, perverted ideology. The left does all it can do to alienate children from their parents because parents were their old authority figures, raising children up according to their moral values. But leftists cannot tolerate for a nanosecond any competing moral authority if they hope to brainwash or indoctrinate someone. If fact, this is why Christians are so hated by the world generally and leftists in particular. Christians' ultimate authority is Christ the King, and this is why communists and leftists (forgive the redundancy) cannot tolerate Christians or the bible. This is why Chinese Christians are so terribly persecuted in China. This is why the CCP has actually heavily edited the bible to come up with its own version! This is why if Christians over there want to assemble publicly, the church is ordered to devote X amount of time to also preaching on communistic ideology. Any congregation that refuses to obey, is driven underground where they must meet secretly in their homes or wherever to hear the Word of God preached and taught.

And quite a few other things, they do not believe in tough love and negative re-enforcement. They are over protective, coddling, enablers.
I truly believe coddling and over medicating kids is a big part of what creates a school mass shooter and the increase in teen suicides.

If you go back when I grew up in the 60's and 70's mass school and work place shootings were rare, now they are common place. Teen suicide rates have doubled. All the things they blame for that were around 100 years ago, let alone 50.

Of course the same liberals will say older folks were saying the same thing about kids, 50 and 100 years ago.

Truth is with each passing generation kids have had it easier due to technology advances. When and where my dad was a kid families raised
a lot of their own food. If junior wanted mom to cook him breakfast he better go feed the chickens and collect the eggs. The daughter helped mom in the kitchen making bread and biscuits from scratch.

Problem is with technology, coddling, and over medicating, you are not
teaching a kid to become a productive adult that can handle adversity.

Bullying is blamed for a lot of shootings, the Walmart in Virginia one by a supervisor is the latest. School shootings and teen suicides are most likely blamed on bullies. I wonder how long bullies have been around?

I skipped a grade and didn't sprout up till 13 and moved a lot till High School. I went to 3 schools in 8th grade. I was also a straight A student.

Little smart guy is a mark for bullies. At my last 8th grade stop I got in my
first fight waiting for my first class, got it two more in the next two days.
My record one win, one draw, one no decision, but I was ready to win.
Principle yanked me off a kid I was on top of ready to punch in the face.

Most of them made fun of how a dressed. I was from the Palm Springs area and enjoyed golf, so I dressed like a golfer. I moved where my dress stood out. They made fun of my white dress shoes, I wonder what they thought of them when they got a nice kick in the shins from them? Most bullies do not know how to fight, they just rely on size to intimidate people.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 01:36 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
And quite a few other things, they do not believe in tough love and negative re-enforcement. They are over protective, coddling, enablers.
I truly believe coddling and over medicating kids is a big part of what creates a school mass shooter and the increase in teen suicides.
All of which the bible speaks out against!

But this is not surprising since the "wisdom" of the world is diametrically opposed to the Wisdom of God.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: