Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-16-2022, 09:20 PM   #151
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
Hating Trump is not a prerequisite to recruiting DeSantis. Not even close.

To me it is the only reason the establishment GOP is recruiting DeSantis; they hate Trump because he exposed them as being frauds and incompetents and because they hate the Trump supporter even more. You remember them, the deplorables. Plus, Trump showed the country the GOP is bought and paid-for by the Wall Street money shufflers and multinational Corporations who destroyed the US manufacturing base while enriching themselves at the expense of the working middle class.

Quote:
The wing of the GOP looking to recruit DeSantis is full of people who want to actually want to take back the White House and understand that Trump has ZERO chance of doing it.
They GOP establishment may want to believe they can take back the White House with DeSantis (or anyone but Trump) but their record is consistently one of failure, nominating and backing people such as Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain, John Kasich, Chris Christie and a host of other sure-fire losers. Plus, Mitch McConnell, the GOP Senate Leader, ranks as the most hated Republican in the country! LOL. He polls at the short end of 7% approval rating.

We're told on here that Trump is "hated by everybody". Yet, Trump won 63 million votes in 2016 and 74 million in 2020. No other Republican candidate has come even close to those numbers since 2000. People on here need to evaluate their definition of "hated by everyone."

Quote:
I like Trump, I think what he pulled off was one of the greatest American stories in our history. But that is over now.
Not sure why you would even think Trump's time is over, Rex. It is the beginning and the battle lines have been drawn.

On one side you have MAGA Americans with Donald Trump at the head along with America First candidates going against the China First/America Last hedge fund chiselers, the GOP establishment led by McConnell, the Bush and Cheney warmongers and less influential and dying main stream media.

Easy choice to make. America First and Donald Trump.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2022, 10:45 PM   #152
Rex Phinney

Yeah, Trump will totally get enough votes to win. Just like 2020.

Oh, wait…..
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 12:14 AM   #153
fast4522

Quote:

Oh, wait…..
Rex,

Show anyone here who has done anything in the election process other than Trump. We all can want what we want but it does not mean it will materialize in the process.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 07:13 AM   #154
TJDave

From the New York Post:

Florida Man Makes Announcement.

With just 720 days to go before the next election, a Florida retiree made the surprise announcement that he was running for president. In a move no political pundit saw coming, avid golfer Donald J. Trump kicked things off at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and classified-documents library. Trump, famous for gold-plated lobbies and for firing people on realtity television, will be 78 in 2024. If elected, Trump would tie Joe Biden as the oldest president to take office. His cholesterol levels are unknown, but his favorite food is a charred steak with ketchup. He has stated that his qualifications for office include being a “stable genius.” Trump also served as the 45th president.
Old 11-17-2022, 09:55 AM   #155
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
From the New York Post:

Florida Man Makes Announcement.

With just 720 days to go before the next election, a Florida retiree made the surprise announcement that he was running for president. In a move no political pundit saw coming, avid golfer Donald J. Trump kicked things off at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and classified-documents library. Trump, famous for gold-plated lobbies and for firing people on realtity television, will be 78 in 2024. If elected, Trump would tie Joe Biden as the oldest president to take office. His cholesterol levels are unknown, but his favorite food is a charred steak with ketchup. He has stated that his qualifications for office include being a “stable genius.” Trump also served as the 45th president.
Trump is extremely sharp, he said he was running for President, but what he didn't say was he was trying to win a nomination from a political party to become president. on the surface this guy seems like he is a very weak candidate for president, there is no way he could ever get 40% of the vote legitimately in a 2 person race, but my guess is he could get about 40 million votes from any political party he chooses. i know the question arises is are that many idiots floating around these days would ever vote for this con artist again, the answer is YES. 40 million votes is enough in a 3 way race to send the next election into plenty of turmoil, and he has enough money to get those votes. i am not sure what the rules are for awarding electoral votes, but i think its just get the largest total among the 3 candidates. he could possibly win states in a 3-way race that he would never get if the election only had 2 there are actual states right now that have laws on the books for their statewide elections that prevent the least popular candidate from being rewarded the win. they take the top 2 candidates and have a runoff.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 09:59 AM   #156
davew

good theory lambo, but that would guarantee a dimrat win. Trump would definitely pull more than half of his votes from the R's.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 10:19 AM   #157
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 11-17-2022, 04:46 PM   #158
myohmyjustify

Quote:

Oh, wait…..

You don't have a clue and you don't want to bring this thread forward. I get it.

Trump received 137 million votes in his two races and he can't win in 2024.

Trump became President when the country was in deep shit and created the greatest economy in US history and thanks to Trump both our military and energy industry were the unquestioned leaders throughout the world.

Today, the country is in much worse shape than in 2016 and the USA is on the verge of becoming a Third World laughingstock, yet "Trump can't win" in 2024.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:50 PM   #159
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
You don't have a clue and you don't want to bring this thread forward. I get it.

Trump became President when the country was in deep shit and created the greatest economy in US history and thanks to Trump both our military and energy industry were the unquestioned leaders throughout the world.

Today, the country is in much worse shape than in 2016 and the USA is on the verge of becoming a Third World laughingstock, yet "Trump can't win" in 2024.
How can he win? The media has made sure that anyone close to undecided will vote against Trump with all the lies they constantly spread about him...

The latest being, he had nuclear secrets stowed away at Mar A Lago or however you spell his place in Florida.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:53 PM   #160
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Look how the mid terms went, Mr. Potato Head helped the democrats keep the senate. Becoming a 3rd world laughing stock did not have much effect at the polls.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 04:54 PM   #161
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How can he win? The media has made sure that anyone close to undecided will vote against Trump with all the lies they constantly spread about him...

The latest being, he had nuclear secrets stowed away at Mar A Lago or however you spell his place in Florida.

I just heard from my favorite right-wing radio host (Sebastian Gorka) that the FBI or is the DOJ announced that there were NO nuclear secrets, etc., found in Trump's basement. Really. No more than 20 minutes ago.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:58 PM   #162
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
I just heard from my favorite right-wing radio host (Sebastian Gorka) that the FBI or is the DOJ announced that there were NO nuclear secrets, etc., found in Trump's basement. Really. No more than 20 minutes ago.
This will be on the evening news....
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 04:59 PM   #163
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I saw it reported yesterday in the Washington Post

I think JustRalph posted about it last night?

THEY JUST MADE THE WHOLE THING UP

And now you wonder HOW they justified the raid in the first place.

These are the kinds of people who, according to Democrats and the MSM, DO NOT THREATEN our PRECIOUS DEMOCRACY? LMAO

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-17-2022 at 05:01 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 05:17 PM   #164
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

The process works both ways, you say the country is dead in 24 months it will become a reality. Come spring tell us all your heat and electricty was not that bad this season, let the media try to sugar coat that one. If in the process President Donald J. Trump stumbles or the other guy takes off then thats the breaks. But until then your personal doubts are good news because you were quite wrong before and I am looking for you to enjoy the same wrong again. I
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 06:15 PM   #165
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The process works both ways, you say the country is dead in 24 months it will become a reality. Come spring tell us all your heat and electricty was not that bad this season, let the media try to sugar coat that one. If in the process President Donald J. Trump stumbles or the other guy takes off then thats the breaks. But until then your personal doubts are good news because you were quite wrong before and I am looking for you to enjoy the same wrong again. I
How was I wrong before? It doesn't help when nobody knows exactly what you're talking about.

I was wrong when I said I thought he wasn't going to run in 2024.

Then again, he's wrong for running in 2024...so there's that.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: