Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-14-2022, 10:31 PM   #106
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 'StatMan' View Post
I'm not saying Biden did or didn't get 81 million votes. I do not believe he got 81 million votes that were only counted once, from 81 million uniquely registered voters.
community organizers do an excellent job of finding and bringing in the ballots
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 09:29 PM   #107
fast4522

It is done, President Donald J. Trump has filed and declared he is running for President in 2024. So much for those who said that he is not going to run for President, the process has begun.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 09:42 PM   #108
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
It is done, President Donald J. Trump has filed and declared he is running for President in 2024. So much for those who said that he is not going to run for President, the process has begun.
He is going to be destroyed. If he even makes it to the General election. He will lose by 20-30 points. No matter who is the Democratic nominee.
Old 11-15-2022, 09:43 PM   #109
ElKabong

He won't get the nomination
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 11:17 PM   #110
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I said I did not want him to run. I don't want the Democrat candidate getting any "orange man bad" votes. His time has passed, he only won in 2016 because he ran against someone as vile personally as he was.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 11:18 PM   #111
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
He won't get the nomination

He won't get the nomination, but he will damage the rest of the Republican field. He has become more and more toxic.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 11:22 PM   #112
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This is nothing to be happy about. It's pathetic, actually.

He had his chance and he failed.

His presidency was a GOOD ONE, don't get me wrong...but the claims of what he wanted to do or what he was going to do fell extraordinarily flat (DRAIN THE SWAMP comes immediately to mind)...and when you look at the people he surrounded himself with...the very same TYPES of people he CLAIMED he hated...DEEP STATE TYPES...well...that's all I need to know.

Instead of draining the swamp, the SWAMP DRAINED TRUMP.

Why would I want 4 more years of that miserable garbage and all the baggage that goes along with it? He didn't get it done the first time...not even close.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:21 AM   #113
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

His presidency was a GOOD ONE, don't get me wrong...but the claims of what he wanted to do or what he was going to do fell extraordinarily flat (DRAIN THE SWAMP comes immediately to mind)...and when you look at the people he surrounded himself with...the very same TYPES of people he CLAIMED he hated...DEEP STATE TYPES...well...that's all I need to know.

Why would I want 4 more years of that miserable garbage and all the baggage that goes along with it? He didn't get it done the first time...not even close.
I look for the next steps in the process, enjoy.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:46 AM   #114
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

before Trump made it on the scene, you have never heard of the swamp or the deep state. whatever existed between those 2 items, Trump made bigger just like he let more illegals get through the borders and then he claimed to go to work and solve the problems that he created. please fill us in on what he did that was so great for this country so all of us will learn something.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2022, 12:54 AM   #115
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I said I did not want him to run. I don't want the Democrat candidate getting any "orange man bad" votes. His time has passed, he only won in 2016 because he ran against someone as vile personally as he was.
Biden policies have only had 22 months to show their effect. Another 24 months will get 'vile' in more peoples mouths about Biden.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2022, 12:55 AM   #116
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
before Trump made it on the scene, you have never heard of the swamp or the deep state. whatever existed between those 2 items, Trump made bigger just like he let more illegals get through the borders and then he claimed to go to work and solve the problems that he created. please fill us in on what he did that was so great for this country so all of us will learn something.
You don't need me to tell you. Just compare now to then.

And go away with your trolling.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:55 AM   #117
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I look for the next steps in the process, enjoy.
You're clueless...as is Trump.

Trump served a purpose. We don't need more of that. We need someone who will actually ADVANCE the ball.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:13 AM   #118
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I was hopeful.

Now I'M PUMPED!

Hey whatever happened to the QAnon dude around here?
Old 11-16-2022, 01:21 AM   #119
fast4522

Biden is advancing everything, in 24 months Europe would have burned completely and the level of despair here will be tripple what it is today. Soon the far left will want to start the draft, then the fight to who will be drafted into military service will begin. Just because Trump is not your hero, that is more like it is on you. I already got one of my heroes as Prime Minister of Israel with Benjamin Netanyahu so far, next will be President Donald J. Trump.

Last edited by fast4522; 11-16-2022 at 01:23 AM.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:23 AM   #120
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

runs on DRAIN THE SWAMP

hires John Bolton

ooof

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: