Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-28-2013, 02:47 AM   #16
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Well, maybe you went a little too far... (based on the sentence preceding this quote, I'm assuming you meant to type "know each other even now"... then again, you wouldn't make a type, so I apologize in advance if you just meant to re-state the same idea twice ...)
Wait a minute. Isn't that George Jefferson's brother and his wife. I think I remember they lived in Chicago.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:05 AM   #17
HUSKER55

I don't think so...

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 04:06 AM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I don't know,,,,,,, you think they knew each other at Princeton?

Michelle Obama from First Ladies Bios:

Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1981-1985, bachelor’s degree in Sociology, with a minor degree in African-American Studies. She worked with both the Third World Center and belonged to the Organization of Black Unity, an African-American student group.

Toni Townes-Whitley from LinkedIn:

Princeton University
Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Public Policy
1981 – 1985

Frederick Douglas Award, Woodrow Wilson School Honors, Director “The Wiz”, Initiator – Swahili Foreign Language Course
Activities and Societies: Woodrow Wilson School, Third World Center, Princeton Gospel Ensemble, Alliance of Third World Women, Organization of Black Unity
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #19
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

But Ralph, they had different majors!. That trumps all.

Why was it no-bid in the first place?

(Waiting for the inevitable Halliburton deflection.....)
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 05:43 AM   #20
newtothegame

I'm sure mostly nothing said something about gnashing teeth with no basis .... Never mind pics, bios, or anything else.
This is the most transparent admin EVER,,, No bid contracts and all!!! Lol
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #21
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
You are right. It is business as usual. The useless right wing blogosphere posts a story that has no basis in fact. One of our low information posters picks it up here and the lemmings proceed to wring their hands and gnash their teeth; never bothering to do the least due diligence.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #22
jballscalls

that line about I want people to have health care but I didn't realize i'd be the one paying for it is just hysterical!
Old 10-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #23
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Wait a minute. Isn't that George Jefferson's brother and his wife. I think I remember they lived in Chicago.
Could be...

...does in fact look as though they've finally beenaaa aagiven theyyyyer piece ooofffff the ppiiiiiiiiieee...

...which you worked so hard to bake for them during your career.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #24
HUSKER55

THIS IS just another screwing by the BO administration that will get a free pass.

The news media and the American public is pathetic.

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #25
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
It's a real shame that nobody or no party spoke out against the bill before it was passed.
A James Madison quote:

"It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood."

Old 10-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk
But Ralph, they had different majors!. That trumps all.

Why was it no-bid in the first place?

(Waiting for the inevitable Halliburton deflection.....)
This isn't anything like Halliburton. Nobody died because the website didn't work.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #27
mostpost

Let's summarize. What do we know? We have a photo that seems to show the Obamas with a woman who certainly looks like Toni Townes-Whitely. We have biographies that show Michelle and Toni belonged to a few of the same clubs or societies at Princeton.

What don't we know. We don't know when that photo was taken. Was it before or after CGI was selected to do whatever it is they do regarding the Obamacare websites. We don't know how involved the two women were in those clubs and whether they were involved with each other, We do not know if they ever kept in touch after college.

Most importantly we have not seen any evidence that Michelle Obama influenced or tried to influence the selection of CGI. All we have seen is allegations and innuendo. If there was a real connection every detail of that connection and how it led to the selection of CGI would have been all over the internet. The fact that it is not, indicates that this is all speculation and not very good speculation at that.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #28
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
What don't we know. We don't know when that photo was taken. ...
If you mean the one I posted, it was from Christmas 2010.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #29
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
If you mean the one I posted, it was from Christmas 2010.
Anecdotal evidence. Probably Photoshopped. And most importantly, there is no evidence of any connection between Toni Townes-Whitely and Valerie Jarrett. Valerie wields a lot more decision making power in the White House than Michelle.
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Let's summarize. What do we know? We have a photo that seems to show the Obamas with a woman who certainly looks like Toni Townes-Whitely. We have biographies that show Michelle and Toni belonged to a few of the same clubs or societies at Princeton.

What don't we know. We don't know when that photo was taken. Was it before or after CGI was selected to do whatever it is they do regarding the Obamacare websites. We don't know how involved the two women were in those clubs and whether they were involved with each other, We do not know if they ever kept in touch after college.

Most importantly we have not seen any evidence that Michelle Obama influenced or tried to influence the selection of CGI. All we have seen is allegations and innuendo. If there was a real connection every detail of that connection and how it led to the selection of CGI would have been all over the internet. The fact that it is not, indicates that this is all speculation and not very good speculation at that.
You are the very definition of sycophant
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply