Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-31-2020, 08:02 AM   #46
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Raffensperger is a liar, obviously. Corrupt too. Here could be one big reason why:

https://www.dickmorris.com/brad-raff...i/#more-112434
that one makes tons of sense, the only problem is that Raffensperger doesn't have a brother!

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-brad-r...erger-georgia/
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 02:47 PM   #47
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
The problem with claiming election fraud in court against a state, is that each state is in charge of it's own election and can't defraud itself.
In other words, if the state officials in charge of the election are OK with fraudulent results then no fraud occurred.

You are implying that certain states intentionally changed their voting procedures in order for Trump to lose the election. I believe this is the major Republican claim of "fraud".

I'm sure you are aware that the Constitution allows states to have their own voting procedures that are validated by their own Supreme Courts. If another state objects to a change in their voting policy they need to object to it before the election not after they see the results. This is why many of these Trump cases are thrown out of court. They are invalid due to their timing. Obviously if Trump won, they would have no objection to the "changes".

As far as the changes themselves, don't forget that Biden was way ahead in Texas,Ohio and even a bit ahead in Florida because those states counted the mail in ballots first. Then when the in person votes came in, Trump won.

In other states such as Pennsylvania and Georgia their "voting procedure" was reversed and counted the in person votes first and Trump was way ahead. Then when the mail in ballots came in Biden won. When Giuliani saw Trump was ahead by 400,000 votes in Pennsylvania, then lost, he said "Do you think we're stupid?" To which I say, Yes you are because the news kept explaining that this unusual tally would be the case depending on the state.

This was due in large part to the pandemic which forced these states to change their voting counting procedures and using a high level of mail in voting but none of this is illegal nor does it constitute "fraud". That's why the Trump team lost 60 cases including in the Supreme Court which was thrown out for trying to subvert the Constitution and states sovereignty.

IMO, Trump cost himself the election by downplaying the Corona Virus. If he just faked it like he gave a fook about thousands of Americans that he was sworn to Protect, dying of Covid instead of denying it, he would have won by a landslide.

Ironically he thought sweeping it under the rug would win him re election. Instead, being open and honest about it would have won him re election. He choked.

Last edited by Light; 12-31-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 03:13 PM   #48
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 03:57 PM   #49
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You are implying that certain states intentionally changed their voting procedures in order for Trump to lose the election.
No I'm not.
What I wrote was that if an entity is OK with being cheated then the cheating is moot. The only people that could take action against the cheating are the state officials that are in charge of elections, but they are OK with the results. So case closed.
Old 12-31-2020, 04:03 PM   #50
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Damn right!!! They know it is happening they just wont admit it much like the Supreme Court has no balls!!!!
Old 12-31-2020, 04:19 PM   #51
stuball

Angry oh yes

Perdue is in quarantine for covid - I guess he is trying biden's game plan a sure fire winner-- OH WAIT he's a Republican and they refuse to cheat for him
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 08:31 PM   #52
Light
Veteran

Quote:
No I'm not.
What I wrote was that if an entity is OK with being cheated then the cheating is moot. The only people that could take action against the cheating are the state officials that are in charge of elections, but they are OK with the results. So case closed.
If that ^^^doesn't imply cheating, I don't know what does.

Before the election polls showed Biden ahead by 10% and Trumps job approval rating too low historically to ever be re elected. Should not be a surprise that Biden won.

Biden ran against a nincompoop president

who thinks you can nuke hurricanes

drink bleach

needs two hands to drink a glass of water while claiming his opponent is too old!

Takes a cognitive test where he has to memorize 5 words and says "they've never seen anything like him", the "stable genius".

Rex Tillerson Totally Called Trump a Moron

Steve Bannon said Trump is “Like an 11-year-old child”

The White House has become an adult day care center”—Republican senator Bob Corker of Tennessee

Gary Cohn Economic advisor said Trump is dumb as shit

H R McMaster National security advisor called Trump a dope

John Kelly Chief of staff called Trump "an idiot"

Etc

No cheating is required to beat someone like that.
Old 12-31-2020, 09:33 PM   #53
MONEY

Quote:
If that ^^^doesn't imply cheating, I don't know what does.

Before the election polls showed Biden ahead by 10% and Trumps job approval rating too low historically to ever be re elected. Should not be a surprise that Biden won. Polls said Hillary couldn't lose.

Biden ran against a nincompoop president (Your Opinion)

who thinks you can nuke hurricanes (Terrible Idea)

drink bleach "(he never said that)"

needs two hands to drink a glass of water while claiming his opponent is too old! "(I do that sometimes, but don't have to)"

Takes a cognitive test where he has to memorize 5 words and says "they've never seen anything like him", the "stable genius". (He does think highly of himself)

Rex Tillerson Totally Called Trump a Moron (Opinion)

Steve Bannon said Trump is “Like an 11-year-old child”(Opinion)

The White House has become an adult day care center”—Republican senator Bob Corker of Tennessee (Opinion)

Gary Cohn Economic advisor said Trump is dumb as shit(Opinion)

H R McMaster National security advisor called Trump a dope(Opinion)

John Kelly Chief of staff called Trump "an idiot" (Opinion)

Etc

No cheating is required to beat someone like that.
I do believe that there was some cheating, but I also believe that the courts do not have the power to do anything about it.
Trump LOST. It's over.
Old 12-31-2020, 10:04 PM   #54
MargieRose

Quote:
I do believe that there was some cheating, but I also believe that the courts do not have the power to do anything about it.
Trump LOST. It's over.
So now the Demos know for sure that they have a license to cheat, at will. What a shame!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2021, 10:14 AM   #55
delayjf

Quote:
'm sure you are aware that the Constitution allows states to have their own voting procedures that are validated by their own Supreme Courts.
Actually the Constitution give the State Legislatures the power to enact the laws that govern how elections are conducted - not the Governor, Sec of State, or the State Supreme Court, which is what happened.

Biden was ahead in TX and OH, but that was in early in the voting, Trump had caught and passed Biden before the polls had closed.

Last edited by delayjf; 01-01-2021 at 10:19 AM.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2021, 02:33 PM   #56
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Actually the Constitution give the State Legislatures the power to enact the laws that govern how elections are conducted - not the Governor, Sec of State, or the State Supreme Court, which is what happened.

Biden was ahead in TX and OH, but that was in early in the voting, Trump had caught and passed Biden before the polls had closed.
That's why I never got the objection from Republicans after the fact in PA as Act 77 for absentee ballots was passed with wide margins by the state legislature.

"In the Senate, where Act 77 passed 35-14, Republicans voted 27-0 in favor along with eight Democrats; all 14 dissenting votes came from Democrats. In the House, Republicans voted 105-2 in favor while Democrats were more divided — 59 against, 33 in favor."

https://www.publicsource.org/trump-p...it-originally/
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2021, 03:57 PM   #57
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
So now the Demos know for sure that they have a license to cheat, at will. What a shame!
Then why didn't they rig the senate elections and why did they lose seats in the house? If they cheated they're pretty bad at it.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:12 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Then why didn't they rig the senate elections and why did they lose seats in the house? If they cheated they're pretty bad at it.
Red herring

I apologize in advance for replying to you.

I know you're very sensitive.
Old 01-01-2021, 05:17 PM   #59
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Red herring

I apologize in advance for replying to you.

I know you're very sensitive.
Thanks.
Old 01-01-2021, 05:54 PM   #60
formula_2002
what an easy game.

My notes have concentrated on one man, trump.you boys and girls must have a brilliant mind set. Your notes seem to be concentrated on over 83 million other americans.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: