Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-10-2017, 05:38 PM   #121
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Notice you avoided my question. It's cool. I think most people can see what this is about.
Maybe one of them will clue you in.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #122
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
I also did not vote for Hillary and am also thrilled Harvey has been exposed.

Next
Me neither. It is amazing how many people make assumptions just because we don't click our jackboots and walk in lockstep. I voted for Kasich as a write-in.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #123
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Me neither. It is amazing how many people make assumptions just because we don't click our jackboots and walk in lockstep. I voted for Kasich as a write-in.
Might be time to get your shine-box.....Make those jackboots look like frickin' mirrors...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 12:47 AM   #124
davew

his wife is leaving him

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...baJ?li=BBnb7Kz
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 07:57 AM   #125
reckless
Veteran

There's little doubt that there was a cover up of sorts on behalf of uber liberal and creep, Harvey Weinstein.

Victims get a pass from me, but not the media and most certainly not frauds and enablers such as Hillary Clinton and Planned Parenthood.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/rona...ws-1202585986/

Quote:
Farrow, who joined NBCUniversal in 2014 as a host on MSNBC, currently works as a freelancer for NBC News, and had been investigating sexual-harassment allegations against Weinstein for ten months. But when he brought early reporting on the subject to NBC News executives, “he didn’t have one accuser willing to go on the record or identify themselves,” according to one person familiar with the situation. The New Yorker story is”radically different” from the material that was brought to NBC News, this person said.

Another person familiar with the process, however, suggested Farrow did have strong material. This person said three women were named in Farrow’s reporting for NBC News. This person did not speculate as to why the story did not move forward at NBC News.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 08:15 AM   #126
reckless
Veteran

Here's more about Hillary Clinton's favorite confidante -- assuming she no longer has any use for those other sexual deviants in her life -- Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner.

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein is hiring a new lawyer who plans to discredit the women who have spoken out about the sexual harassment and assault they allegedly faced at the hands of the famed producer, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.

Los Angeles lawyer Patricia 'Patty' Glaser will represent Weinstein in wake of the several damaging allegations that were revealed in an explosive New York Times report on Thursday, sources told DailyMail.com.
Hillary should appreciate all this since she has direct and personal experience in this matter. As we all vividly recall Hillary also hired lawyers and goons to discredit, harass and threaten her hubby's numerous rape and assault victims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-Glaser.html
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 10:51 AM   #127
jms62
Veteran

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...tions-write-in
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #128
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
They just keep writing these articles trying to Lump Trump in with Weinstein. It’s such a joke
Old 10-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #129
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
They just keep writing these articles trying to Lump Trump in with Weinstein. It’s such a joke
How is that ? This article is clearly about Cyrus Vance seemingly being able to be bought. That is my intention here. Cyrus Vance could have stopped this but didn't
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #130
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There's a LOT of people who should have stopped Weinstein, other than Cyrus Vance...the 2nd...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 02:33 PM   #131
classhandicapper

I think people should start listening to Corey Feldman and the handful of others that have come public so we can start rounding up the predator pedophiles in Hollywood and Washington next.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #132
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I think people should start listening to Corey Feldman and the handful of others that have come public so we can start rounding up the predator pedophiles in Hollywood and Washington next.
Could this be the real "calm before the storm".
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2017, 05:03 PM   #133
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Could this be the real "calm before the storm".
I'm as close to certain as you can be based on circumstantial evidence that the media is covering for people that are privately known or at least strongly suspected to be pedophiles. IMO, no one wants to touch it unless a lot of victims come forward. But getting kids/teenagers to come forward is a hell of a lot tougher than getting grown women to come forward when payoffs, threats, embarrassment etc.. and loads of famous people are involved. Look how hard it has been to get Weinstein. This has been going on with Weinstein for decades and people have been covering for him. I'm calling BS on everyone that denies they knew.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:49 PM   #134
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm as close to certain as you can be based on circumstantial evidence that the media is covering for people that are privately known or at least strongly suspected to be pedophiles. IMO, no one wants to touch it unless a lot of victims come forward. But getting kids/teenagers to come forward is a hell of a lot tougher than getting grown women to come forward when payoffs, threats, embarrassment etc.. and loads of famous people are involved. Look how hard it has been to get Weinstein. This has been going on with Weinstein for decades and people have been covering for him. I'm calling BS on everyone that denies they knew.
PDJTrump has been locking up pedophiles at a record rate.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:19 PM   #135
woodtoo

Harvey booted from Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Board of Governors.
Hoisted on his own petard!

All other scum remain members until PDJTrump announces the Big Ugly.