Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 08-25-2021, 07:52 AM   #2821
geroge.burns99
Veteran

FED Chairman Powell talks Friday....

tranquil days till then

Here we fking go again.....

Last edited by geroge.burns99; 08-25-2021 at 07:56 AM.
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2021, 09:09 AM   #2822
lamboguy

Hong Kong stock index now down 20% off the highs and Australian Manufacturing index down as well, the 2 of them might be somewhat related though.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2021, 09:38 AM   #2823
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Hong Kong stock index now down 20% off the highs and Australian Manufacturing index down as well, the 2 of them might be somewhat related though.
All the Chinese Stocks took a hit recently....big time cheap on excellent companies....

I wonder if its all a setup for purchases by informed people?

geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2021, 11:52 AM   #2824
lamboguy

this is a good one to listen to

https://kingworldnews.com/rob-arnott...now-8-22-2021/
Old 08-31-2021, 04:08 AM   #2825
lamboguy

who to follow in our Government

Mark Warner net worth $214 million Senator

Paul Mitchell net worth $179 million House of Reps

Vernon Bucannon net worth $157 million House of Reps

Chris Collins net worth $154 million House of Reps.

all you have to do is follow these guys' stock picks and you are on your way. How about Nancy Pelosi, she invested $1.5 million in a company called Nvidia, it has done extremely well since 2 weeks ago when she bought it. and her friends are all doing well like Tom Malinoski, who just bought a drug company called Merck, and another one of her friends is pretty interesting as well, Senator Tommy Tuberville, who went into a steel company called Cleveland Cliffs, also doing well with perfect timing.

there are plenty more stories that I can keep reporting on coming from our illustrious capitol in Wahington DC.

here's a good one that is down 40% for the year, one of these characters just stuck $200,000 into Newpark Resources.

2 other great Senators that are never wrong are Mitch McConnel and John Hickenlooper.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:12 AM   #2826
lamboguy

by the way, this is all you have to do to take down all the money you will ever need. just follow this App and punch in the name of the politician you want to find out about and the information is right there for you.

https://www.legistorm.com/
Old 08-31-2021, 04:16 AM   #2827
lamboguy

heres another good one from retired US Army Major. he recently purchased $ 1 million of a company Energy Transfer. the transaction is obviously working out for him, congratulations to Mark Green and thank you very much for your service.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:23 AM   #2828
lamboguy

here's a good one, and this one doesn't get too much better anywhere...Paul Pelosi just bought 4000 call options in a company called Alphabet, I believe that is Google. he made $4.8 million on the trade, but Paul is Nancy Pelosi's husband. she claims she had no conversations with her husband or any involvement in the trade.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:45 AM   #2829
lamboguy

Non-Farm Payroll out this Friday

if you look at a monthly chart of the S+P from the past 30 years, you will see a pronounced straight line to the upside like this one! in today's world, one might call this bubble dynamics!

should the job numbers be strong, the Federal Reserve statements might announce the dreaded taper. they may not though, they might do nothing. if he decides to taper, the market's will come down, equities and gold. i am going to take a shot at this with some defined risk.

the way I look at it is that I am most likely wrong and will lose my money to the trade. the S+P is so close to 5000 now, so I am going to figure that is where its heading.. but I am still willing to take my shot at shorting the thing this Friday.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:49 AM   #2830
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

New York and Wall Street Underwater....Markets might very well be closed.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2021, 07:54 AM   #2831
lamboguy

i found a company where there are some interesting people buying this stock. SelectQuote (SLQT).

another one in the energy sector. NGL Energy has been going down all year and now there are some sharps buying in now.

both these charts look like complete train wrecks.
Old 09-03-2021, 05:24 PM   #2832
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i found a company where there are some interesting people buying this stock. SelectQuote (SLQT).

another one in the energy sector. NGL Energy has been going down all year and now there are some sharps buying in now.

both these charts look like complete train wrecks.
Good volume on SLQT over the last six days. It's still about $6 down from the two huge gap downs. Here's how I see their insider buying. CEO has "suggested" that his execs buy as a virtue signal to tell investors that the SEC investigations and probable fines that everything is okay. They're also under lawsuits for violating fiduciary responsibility.

This exact same move was done by execs at GE in the past year or two. They corrected their situation and falling stock price by doing a reverse 1 for 8 stock split. They're still a $13 stock pre-split. At least Selectquote has a positive Earnings her share.
NGL has a negative -$6.47 EPS vs. a stock price of $1.76-Yikes.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:33 PM   #2833
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
Good volume on SLQT over the last six days. It's still about $6 down from the two huge gap downs. Here's how I see their insider buying. CEO has "suggested" that his execs buy as a virtue signal to tell investors that the SEC investigations and probable fines that everything is okay. They're also under lawsuits for violating fiduciary responsibility.

This exact same move was done by execs at GE in the past year or two. They corrected their situation and falling stock price by doing a reverse 1 for 8 stock split. They're still a $13 stock pre-split. At least Selectquote has a positive Earnings her share.
NGL has a negative -$6.47 EPS vs. a stock price of $1.76-Yikes.
i never said they were great company's, just that certain money was going into them. i sold mine today and am looking for other's.. i like the kind of stocks that our congressmen and women pile into...they are the most deadly stockpickers i have ever seen.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:42 PM   #2834
lamboguy

here are 2 more.. Senator Tom Carver is laying his money down on WW.

UAN is CVR Partners, Mark Pytosh is in this stock with both hands.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:45 PM   #2835
lamboguy

bonus coverage, Legal Zoom... this is a Nancy Pelosi stock that she is putting her friends in.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: