Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-24-2022, 11:18 PM   #271
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
today could be the day .... let the 'peaceful protest' riots begin
night of riots coming to many liberal cities by whining liberals because where they are they will be able to have abortions like before ....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2022, 11:32 PM   #272
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
It will allow the Dems to sell another rigged election more more easily...I'll grant them that.
Old 06-24-2022, 11:37 PM   #273
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
James Woods as sharp as ever...
Old 06-25-2022, 02:03 AM   #274
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Because of this corrupt court, half of Americans are less free now. Because of this corrupt court. All Americans are less safe now. And this only the beginning. We are still awaiting a decision which would gut the EPA.

And I would not put it past this corrupt court to overturn the 2020 election.
You Sir are morally corrupt, how about holding your breath for wins.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2022, 05:48 AM   #275
porchy44

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
A great day for Life, for all women, and their/our families and consevatism.

We must thank the great US president, Donald Trump, for his pro-life beliefs and for his PROMISE to name conservative judges to the Supreme Court which he kept by naming Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett to the Court. Simply put: "Promises made, promises kept."

Trump had plenty of reasons to name swishy and weak "moderates" such as other Republicans have done, but he did not waver one inch.

Trump is the reason we celebrate today's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Right. Trump in 2016: I will put 2-3 judges on the Supreme Court and we will overturn Roe v Wade. It will go back to the States .

Using such an imperfect person for such a good outcome. God works in mysterious ways.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2022, 09:34 AM   #276
tbwinner

I thought Joe Biden was going to codify Roe into law.

Just another empty campaign promise and lie, eh Mostly?
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2022, 09:40 AM   #277
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Appears this guy got one of those free crack pipes Joe is giving away.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2022, 09:50 AM   #278
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
"Silent Scream" from 1984. It's on YouTube and is what I posted above.
Hah yes. Thanks for the memory jog. That documentary caused quite a flap when it came out. Many protested. Of course, they didn't want their wickedness exposed to the light of day.
Old 06-25-2022, 10:32 AM   #279
boxcar

The embedded vid does a very good job in laying out the biblical principles of why all true born again believers who love Jesus (who himself is the very essence of Life!) are pro-choice. As one speaker was careful to point out, the bible does not explicitly address the issue of abortion but it does contain several principles that teach that life is sacred.

Old 06-25-2022, 11:16 AM   #280
classhandicapper

Yesterday was a bad day for the Moloch worshippers.

Remember when the left used to say “safe, legal and RARE” to let people on the right know it was a very difficult but sometimes necessary decision that we should try to reduce with better education and access to birth control, but necessary to provide access for.

If you listen to some of them now they are about as close as you can get to thinking abortions have no moral implications at all no matter how many months into the pregnancy, no matter if the baby is viable, no matter if the baby feels pain during the procedure etc…

It’s the same every time. They start out talking about tolerance and seem moderate but end up with normalizing and then glorifying and promoting. I’m not kidding when I say there’s a subset of our culture that acts like it is demon possessed or worships Satan. These are sick fvcks.
Old 06-25-2022, 11:36 AM   #281
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
no matter if the baby feels pain during the procedure etc…
Yet drop a live lobster into hot water and watch insanity ensue from the very same crowd. They have no sense of hypocrisy.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2022, 12:27 PM   #282
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Remember when the left used to say “safe, legal and RARE” to let people on the right know it was a very difficult but sometimes necessary decision that we should try to reduce with better education and access to birth control, but necessary to provide access for.

If you listen to some of them now they are about as close as you can get to thinking abortions have no moral implications at all no matter how many months into the pregnancy, no matter if the baby is viable, no matter if the baby feels pain during the procedure etc…

It’s the same every time. They start out talking about tolerance and seem moderate but end up with normalizing and then glorifying and promoting. I’m not kidding when I say there’s a subset of our culture that acts like it is demon possessed or worships Satan. These are sick fvcks.
I think if anyone is serious about making a statement to protest this, they abort themselves right on the steps of the Court.

It's a double edge sword. When you look at the biggest loudmouths on this, do we really want to make them keep populating the world? Maybe abortion among democrats is natural selection in action?
Old 06-25-2022, 01:01 PM   #283
boxcar

Quote:

The peace-loving, Moloch-worshiping lefties were out in force last night. Aren't these the same folks who demonize guns because guns are violent perpetrators of crime?

'Night of rage' protests erupt into violence across the country: Fox News HQ targeted, fireworks shot at police, pro-life woman attacked, journalists assaulted

https://www.theblaze.com/news/roe-v-...abortion-video
Old 06-25-2022, 01:58 PM   #284
GaryG
Unreconstructed

In times like these I sometimes switch on MSNBC just for a cheap thrill. There was a woman talking about how Mississippi's abortion laws are the most restrictive. Then she said 25% of the children there live below the poverty level. Apparently the point is that these children should have been aborted so they didn't live in poverty. All the time she was smiling. That creeped me out.
Old 06-25-2022, 02:20 PM   #285
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
In times like these I sometimes switch on MSNBC just for a cheap thrill. There was a woman talking about how Mississippi's abortion laws are the most restrictive. Then she said 25% of the children there live below the poverty level. Apparently the point is that these children should have been aborted so they didn't live in poverty. All the time she was smiling. That creeped me out.
Murdering them is much more compassionate. Much superior to living in poverty. To those who like to play God, it's all about the "quality of life", don't you know?