Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-23-2022, 03:09 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
She is an American citizen. She should get treated better by Biden.

I disagree, her and her "wife" bad mouthed this country any chance they got when Trump was president, now the "wife" is ripping on the party that bends over backward for them and celebrates their demographic. Screw them again, if I kicked dirt in someone's face when I was up I definitely would not have the nerve to ask for their help when I was down.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 03:54 PM   #17
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
We aren't doing more to get her home because she's a lesbian?
no

because she is ugly
Old 06-23-2022, 05:33 PM   #18
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
no

because she is ugly
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2022, 03:56 AM   #19
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Yes, you did say that...and then you said it again in the bolded portion of your post.
You're saying that if the Dems really loved gay people she would be home by now, with no regard to whether she's guilty of a crime.
What does someone's sexual identity have to with whether he/she has committed a crime?
If she's guilty then she needs to suffer the consequences, period.

In other words...WTF are you talking about?
Are you saying you support the Russian Government detaining Griner the way they currently are...without any furthering of the Legal process there...for only Political reasons? Because that is what the Hell is going on right now. She could be stone-cold Guilty of said Offense...the US Government has a responsibility to ensure this Legal process is happening. Not leave her sitting over there without any contact...or representation...from her Home Country via The State Department.

That's "WTF" I am talking about. Can't wait to hear your answer to the question posed above.
Old 06-24-2022, 02:34 PM   #20
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Are you saying you support the Russian Government detaining Griner the way they currently are...without any furthering of the Legal process there...for only Political reasons? Because that is what the Hell is going on right now. She could be stone-cold Guilty of said Offense...the US Government has a responsibility to ensure this Legal process is happening. Not leave her sitting over there without any contact...or representation...from her Home Country via The State Department.

That's "WTF" I am talking about. Can't wait to hear your answer to the question posed above.
Hey, PhantomOnTour...I answered your question. Still waiting on yours.
Old 06-24-2022, 03:42 PM   #21
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:

Are you sure it's only for political reasons and not because she might have been caught violating their laws???

She's been detained since February I believe. It is very common in America for people who cannot make bail or who are denied bail to sit in jail for months (even a year) awaiting trial. I imagine the same situation may happen in Russia as well.
But you are so sure she's being detained SOLELY for political reasons.
I'm sure there are some politics being played. There always are between adversarial countries, but my point is that we don't know all the facts here. It could be:
> she may well be guilty as charged
> it could all be a political stunt by Putin (in which case we should do more to get her home)
> a combo of the two

Michael Fay got caned in Singapore for his crime. If Griner is guilty then she should pay the price.

But no...you are looking for any reason to blame Biden for something, so you go to the "he doesn't care about gay people angle", which is probably the fu**ing dumbest thing you've ever posted here.
Again...what does her sexual identity have to with anything?????
Old 06-24-2022, 04:31 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I didn't say that. What I'm saying is this...if the Democratic Party was as caring for the LGBTQ Community as they say they are...this phone call...and her return...would have already happened. It hasn't.

Remember when LiAngelo Ball was apprehended in China for Shoplifting? His prompt release and return to the United States was secured by the Trump Administration. Yeah, that Trump. The President you Liberals scream is a Racist.

You people have no idea how lost you are.

Could be it has nothing to do with politics, just how foreign countries view our leaders. Biden=Carter, Trump=Reagan, as far as who you don't screw with. Also of course the action that leader will take against foreign aggression.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2022, 04:55 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why is nobody mentioning the WAR and SANCTIONS and whatever else might make the Russians less inclined to move their feet on this?
Old 06-24-2022, 11:56 PM   #24
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Are you sure it's only for political reasons and not because she might have been caught violating their laws???

She's been detained since February I believe. It is very common in America for people who cannot make bail or who are denied bail to sit in jail for months (even a year) awaiting trial. I imagine the same situation may happen in Russia as well.
But you are so sure she's being detained SOLELY for political reasons.
I'm sure there are some politics being played. There always are between adversarial countries, but my point is that we don't know all the facts here. It could be:
> she may well be guilty as charged
> it could all be a political stunt by Putin (in which case we should do more to get her home)
> a combo of the two

Michael Fay got caned in Singapore for his crime. If Griner is guilty then she should pay the price.

But no...you are looking for any reason to blame Biden for something, so you go to the "he doesn't care about gay people angle", which is probably the fu**ing dumbest thing you've ever posted here.
Again...what does her sexual identity have to with anything?????
I don't really care what the reasons are as to why she was arrested and detained. Our Government has an obligation to her regardless. How in the Hell do we know if she is Guilty if this process doesn't move to trial??? If she is found Guilty...have at her.

As far as needing to look for a reason to blame Biden for something...that isn't very hard. He has more than demonstrated that he doesn't care about people...Gay or otherwise.

As far as her Sexual Orientation...the Left has fallen over themselves APPEARING to help the LGBTQ Community. Are you going to deny this? Being so...why, all of a sudden, has this "support" dried up??? We ALL know why. Democrats gonna Democrat.

Finally...as to what I post here...to Hell with your opinion. Doesn't mean a good squat of Piss to me. You talk like you are some measuring stick that somebody's opinion has to measure up to. If Idiots like you are mad at what I post...I then know I am on the right side of an issue. If you think you are going to come at me like that...and think that Shit is going to fly...you are crazier than Hell. You have the wrong Fella for your brand of Crap.
Old 06-24-2022, 11:57 PM   #25
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Could be it has nothing to do with politics, just how foreign countries view our leaders. Biden=Carter, Trump=Reagan, as far as who you don't screw with. Also of course the action that leader will take against foreign aggression.
A B S O L U T E L Y
Old 06-25-2022, 12:00 AM   #26
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why is nobody mentioning the WAR and SANCTIONS and whatever else might make the Russians less inclined to move their feet on this?
Very likely.

I am no fan of Griner...but she is an American Citizen. That is what matters here. And what our Leadership is allowing to happen to her is sickening. And people like PhantomOnTour somehow see this as tolerable.