Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-17-2022, 12:54 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

SHOCK: COVID-19 patients show more signs of brain damage than people with Alzheimer's

This oughta scare them into taking the jab now! Filthy bastards that the unvaxxed are...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ase/ar-AASQspn

Quote:
A new study reveals older patients contracting COVID have more signs of brain damage than people who develop the neurodegenerative disease.

Specifically, a team from NYU Grossman School of Medicine found significantly higher levels of certain blood proteins which typically arise when someone suffers neurological damage among COVID patients. Researchers say, over the short-term course of their infections, seven markers of brain damage were noticeably higher among COVID patients than non-COVID patients with Alzheimer's. One of these markers was more than twice as high among coronavirus patients.
You know who shows even MORE brain damage?

People who buy into stories like this that may or may not be true, and may or may not mean anything, even if true.

Sometimes even, stories like these end up being retracted after the FEAR is finished being applied. Like that study in the Lancet in 2020.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-17-2022 at 12:57 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 03:41 PM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist

The brain fog is real……

Many of my employees have come back to work with it.

So far I have not seen it in my wife. But she only had a fever for a 1.5 days. I believe fever is a big factor in brain damage
Old 01-17-2022, 03:48 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The above study doesn't make clear (at least from the article), if a comparison was done with these COVID patients BEFORE and AFTER COVID infection.

How do we know these levels of "brain damage" blood protein markers weren't already present prior to infection?

And how could they have access to blood before COVID infection, unless these patients had their blood taken for some reason, prior to COVID infection, and stored somewhere so it could be analyzed later for these blood proteins, so that they would have a comparison of blood for both pre and post-COVID infection? I find that highly unlikely...but then again, I'm an idiot...so there's that.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-17-2022 at 03:51 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 03:49 PM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
The brain fog is real……

Many of my employees have come back to work with it.

So far I have not seen it in my wife. But she only had a fever for a 1.5 days. I believe fever is a big factor in brain damage
I'm curious: Did you wife have a high or low grade fever?
Old 01-17-2022, 03:51 PM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'm curious: Did you wife have a high or low grade fever?
At first 104 but immediately went down under 100 with ibuprofen
Old 01-17-2022, 07:42 PM   #6
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This oughta scare them into taking the jab now! Filthy bastards that the unvaxxed are...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ase/ar-AASQspn

A new study reveals older patients contracting COVID have more signs of brain damage than people who develop the neurodegenerative disease.

Quote:
Specifically, a team from NYU Grossman School of Medicine found significantly higher levels of certain blood proteins which typically arise when someone suffers neurological damage among COVID patients. Researchers say, over the short-term course of their infections, seven markers of brain damage were noticeably higher among COVID patients than non-COVID patients with Alzheimer's. One of these markers was more than twice as high among coronavirus patients.
You know who shows even MORE brain damage?

People who buy into stories like this that may or may not be true, and may or may not mean anything, even if true.

Sometimes even, stories like these end up being retracted after the FEAR is finished being applied. Like that study in the Lancet in 2020.
So, they're saying that covid creates more democrats.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: