Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-09-2021, 07:41 PM   #31
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This was answered in another thread. There are close to half a million pages of documents. Each one has to gone through to make sure no personal information, trade secrets, etc are revealed. Pfizer has less than ten people in that department and many FOIA requests to handle.
Wonder if your new bodyguard will chime in.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2021, 07:47 PM   #32
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
That is to be determined, it could also have the opposite effect. With a 99% survival rate the question is did we enable its existence to last and hang around longer?
Missed it by THAT MUCH.

"THIS" was the quote below:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
They will block anyone that disagrees with their agenda and force it on everyone.
THIS ^^^^^

This is the deal breaker for me.

This is what will DESTROY America.
THIS = They will block anyone that disagrees with their agenda and force it on everyone.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2021, 07:51 PM   #33
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Wonder if your new bodyguard will chime in.
Awww....jealous?

When you get the time let me know what my message board was, k?
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2021, 07:53 PM   #34
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
Hey TB don't you get it they don't answer questions - went to my doc for my annual physical I asked her how they can determine the Delta variant when they never isolated the first covid 19 variant well that was the end of my doctor visit she said I think we are done here..
Apparently your doctor does not suffer fools lightly.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:13 PM   #35
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Missed it by THAT MUCH.

"THIS" was the quote below:

THIS = They will block anyone that disagrees with their agenda and force it on everyone.
But it is not only a deal breaker for you and I, people born around our age are 5 times more likely to use our free will no mater what.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2021, 08:36 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This was answered in another thread. There are close to half a million pages of documents. Each one has to gone through to make sure no personal information, trade secrets, etc are revealed. Pfizer has less than ten people in that department and many FOIA requests to handle.
Not only does he embrace big pharma these days...he defends their deplorable bullshit.

I'll remember this next time you claim to be some liberal Democrat.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:41 PM   #37
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

But...But....I Was Only Following Orders

Quote:
Another Doc is added to the list.....Nuremberg Code 2.0
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 09:39 AM   #38
stuball

Thumbs up another

Another killer in the room is the hospitals putting any patients they deem to have covid directly in the hospital where they almost immediately put them on the killer drug REMDESEVIR which shuts down your kidneys with no questions allowed no answers given. Death rate over 50% they won't let you out.. but I have found that if you are able tell them you want to go to Hospice and with legal help you can leave to get on IVERMECTIN HYDROXYCLOROQUIN REGIME which can save your life.. I lost a longtime friend that I would have tried to save if I had known he was in the hospital. DON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL -- STAY AWAY FROM HOSPITALS -- CALL FRONTLINE DOCTORS WHO WILL HELP BEST TO TREAT COVID OR COLD OR FLU EARLY WITHIN FIRST 2-3 DAYS AND RESULTS WILL BE BETTER

Last edited by stuball; 12-10-2021 at 09:40 AM.
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 09:43 AM   #39
boxcar

Quote:

The good doctor is a classic example of the Peter Principle in action.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:46 AM   #40
stuball

who's the fool

couldn't contribute anything that makes sense so you fall back on the calling names strategy from the communism handbook --- time is nearing when all will be revealed and I will never call you a fool as you are misinformed by fake news and fake leaders
Quote:
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 09:57 AM   #41
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Sounds like Pfizer simply needs to hire more people to censure, err, review the documents. With their $B's in profits from the plandemic, they can afford to...
Parkview_Pirate is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 10:13 AM   #42
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
I'm reviving this thread because, quite honestly, I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!!!

Why are all the OMICRON VARIANT cases being found in the vaccinated?
VEI

How did the OMICRON VARIANT find its way to AUSTRALIA where the unvaccinated CANNOT travel internationally or even leave the house??
That's one of many dirty secrets about coronas - they can't be contained, and when the exist in animals outside of humans, herd immunity is impossible.

What is the true definition of FULLY VACCINATED? Can you really ever been FULLY vaccinated?
Big Pharma, not satisfied with changing the definitions of pandemic and vaccines, will define this as being "up-to-date" on boosters. Since studies indicate the much higher payload of titers in The Jabs vs. what humans build up from natural infections wane very quickly (two months it drops below 50%), then get ready for boosters every three months.

How much does the US GOVERNMENT pay for each Pfizer/J&J/Moderna vaccine, including pharmacy reimbursements?
Very good question. Not easily obtained online, though as often occurs in pro-gov thinking, the cost is "FREE". But of course it's not.

Why do you need a COVID-19 VACCINE if you have previously been infected with COVID-19?
Best question so far. Because it's impossible for the Fascists to make a profit on something that is free.

Has any politician come out, and asked WHY we have backtracked on the news that, "Vaccine passports won't be necessary," or "You are fully vaccinated with a two-dose vaccine"?
Don't know for sure. But the blowback is beginning. This Illinois rep was threatened after introducing a bill to charge more for health premiums for the UnJabbed. He's now withdrawn the bill, due to it being "unknowingly devisive". That's laughable. Expect unlawful mandates to be eventually met with unlawful responses.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...reats/2704041/

Has anyone recognized the fact that Merriam-Webster has changed the definition of ANTI-VAXXER to, "a person who opposes vaccines or regulations mandating vaccines"?
Well, the narrative has got to be consistent, and of course SCIENTIFIC./sarc

Has there been any news coverage of missed periods, adverse effects, or miscarriages in women throughout the COVID-19 vaccine rollout?
None in the MSM that I have seen. But I have read some anecdotal reports that have GHASTLY percentages of still births. Since we're arriving at the 9 month point of women of child-bearing age having babies, I think this may be the smoking gun that .gov was rushing this insanity. Not to mention the boosters, and going after the kids wasn't smart either.

Can you really "TRUST THE SCIENCE" if the "science" changes every week? Every day? every hour? Again, are you ever "FULLY VACCINATED?"
The scientific community in this country was hijacked a long time ago, including the medical, the earth sciences, the military and most any other sub-field you care to consider. Follow the money, and it opens your eyes.

Why does DR. ANTHONY FAUCI still hold the highest-paid government position in the USA, despite countless lies and false testimony to Congress?
He's connected. And I'm guessing he has incriminating pictures like Epstein, with public figures in embarrassing positions. He is being tossed under the bus now, so expect a (maybe fake) death of The Science any day now....
Old 12-10-2021, 10:50 AM   #43
Parkview_Pirate

Follow up on "fully vaccinated"

Health official in Israel says we're looking at at least7 Jabs now.....

Won't he look like an asshat when it becomes clear by the 4th and 5th booster, it will remove 99% of candidates for the 6th?
Old 12-10-2021, 11:11 AM   #44
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
couldn't contribute anything that makes sense so you fall back on the calling names strategy from the communism handbook --- time is nearing when all will be revealed and I will never call you a fool as you are misinformed by fake news and fake leaders
Why do you post like this?
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 11:16 AM   #45
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Ain't a whole lot of money in a one-time jab that actually works.

Pharma knows what MLMers discovered decades ago: The only way to make real money in MLM is selling consumable or disposable goods.
Kissingger 2009.jpg