Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-15-2021, 07:13 PM   #31
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondbest View Post
https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-...line1_readmore.

I never knew the NBA was full of right wing conservatives

A higher percentage of blacks and other minorities are unvaccinated than whites, but you aren't allowed to say that because the left wants to attack the unvaccinated and simultaneously make it seem like it's all white republicans refusing to be vaccinated. By the way, blacks have very good reasons to distrust the government when it comes to vaccinations.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:11 AM   #32
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
By the way, blacks have very good reasons to distrust the government when it comes to vaccinations.
How does that apply in this situation?

Are blacks getting a different vaccine than whites?
Old 09-16-2021, 07:29 AM   #33
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
They may have died...but you have to admire their conviction.
And their vocabulary - where "safe and effective" does not equate to "experimental" or the term "emergency authorization".

But with ADE and VEI, it appears the tide may be turning, and it's more dangerous to jabbed. Then folks like Howard Stern will be begging for Ivermectin, as it's been used quite successfully now in India and is recommended by the Japanese health authorities.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 11:56 AM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post

I am guessing it was a reference to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

Blacks were given placebos instead of medicine that could have helped them recover.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 12:14 PM   #35
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post

https://www.history.com/news/the-inf...tuskegee-study
Old 09-16-2021, 12:37 PM   #36
Elkchester Road

Quote:
A higher percentage of blacks and other minorities are unvaccinated than whites, but you aren't allowed to say that because the left wants to attack the unvaccinated and simultaneously make it seem like it's all white republicans refusing to be vaccinated. By the way, blacks have very good reasons to distrust the government when it comes to vaccinations.
Absolutely, classhandicapper. The Government KNOWS this...yet has done absolutely nothing to reassure anyone...especially Blacks. This shows you what the "Government" thinks of us.

One reason on a long list of them why I say Pass.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:48 PM   #37
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How come you didn't post about fully vaccinated Jesse Jackson when he had to be hospitalized a couple weeks ago with COVID (along with his wife).

He's still in a rehab center...

Jesse Jackson is FAR MORE famous then any of the unknowns that have been listed in this thread.

Oh, he's a Democrat? LMAO

And he's vaccinated...
2.5% of deaths from the Delta variant are vaccinated-one or two doses. 97.5% are unvaccinated-zero doses. Jesse Jackson followed the scientific evidence.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:07 PM   #38
mostpost

Quote:
I will attack anyone who is not vaccinated, white or black; Republican or Democrat; man or woman. All of them are fools.

As to placing blame. Historically it is understandable why Blacks would be reluctant to believe the government. But things like the Tuskegee Study happened almost a century ago.

Percentages don’t matter. 20% of 50,000,000 white Republicans is much more danger than 40% of 10,000,000 Black people.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:10 PM   #39
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Absolutely, classhandicapper. The Government KNOWS this...yet has done absolutely nothing to reassure anyone...especially Blacks. This shows you what the "Government" thinks of us.

One reason on a long list of them why I say Pass.
The government, the current administration, is constantly trying to reassure people. You refuse to listen. You listen only to the voices of dissent, anti science and anti government.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:12 PM   #40
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Mostpost is wrong:

At least 7 conservative radio hosts and anti-mask advocates have died from COVID-19 after bashing the vaccines

https://www.businessinsider.com/cons...ovid-19-2021-9

Bob Enyart had refused to get vaccinated before dying of COVID-19.

Florida radio host Dick Farrel had advocated against the COVID-19 vaccine on Facebook before his death.

Radio host Phil Valentine said his chances of dying from the virus were "way less than one percent"

Marc Bernier, a radio host in Florida, said on air that he opposed vaccines before dying of COVID-19.

Former CIA officer Robert David Steele died from COVID-19 after spreading COVID-denial conspiracy theories.

Caleb Wallace, an anti-masker who previously protested against COVID-19 safety measures, died after spending a month in the hospital.

Pressley Stutts, a South Carolina conservative group leader, died after making fun of masks.
Never heard of them. Not one.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 01:13 PM   #41
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I will attack anyone who is not vaccinated, white or black; Republican or Democrat; man or woman. .

And, we laugh at you.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 01:21 PM   #42
Elkchester Road

Quote:
I will attack anyone who is not vaccinated, white or black; Republican or Democrat; man or woman. All of them are fools.

As to placing blame. Historically it is understandable why Blacks would be reluctant to believe the government. But things like the Tuskegee Study happened almost a century ago.

Percentages don’t matter. 20% of 50,000,000 white Republicans is much more danger than 40% of 10,000,000 Black people.
"Attack"...really???

OK...start with me. I have worked throughout this "Pandemic". I have lived my Life as normal as the Idiots in charge would allow. I haven't been remotely sick in YEARS...and certainly not in the last 18 months. Please explain to me why I should hazard an attempt at "Vaccination". I am NOT responsible for anybody else's health...and live my Life in a way that reciprocates. I KNOW nobody is responsible for my health...and take care of myself accordingly.

Now..."attack" me. Just remember...those were YOUR words.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:23 PM   #43
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Never heard of them. Not one.
I never heard of you.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 01:24 PM   #44
Elkchester Road

Quote:
The government, the current administration, is constantly trying to reassure people. You refuse to listen. You listen only to the voices of dissent, anti science and anti government.
That is because as an Adult I don't need the Government to tell me what is best for me and my health. I can't help you suffer that affliction.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:34 PM   #45
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
"Attack"...really???

OK...start with me. I have worked throughout this "Pandemic". I have lived my Life as normal as the Idiots in charge would allow. I haven't been remotely sick in YEARS...and certainly not in the last 18 months. Please explain to me why I should hazard an attempt at "Vaccination". I am NOT responsible for anybody else's health...and live my Life in a way that reciprocates. I KNOW nobody is responsible for my health...and take care of myself accordingly.

Now..."attack" me. Just remember...those were YOUR words.
Me next, Newman.
I'll put yer arse in the dead letter bin, Mighty Mouth.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: