Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-25-2018, 07:38 AM   #16
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

The courts have already cleared Hillary.
Whoa... when did this happen? Damned Fox News withholding the truth from me again.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2018, 07:40 AM   #17
tucker6

Quote:
Youse guys went on and on mindlessly about Obama. And despite the absurd never ending threads here blaming him for everything including the fall of western civilization, drew only blanks. Now when we are burdened with the worst prexnit in American history you gents are still conned continuously by him. and give him a pass no matter what he does

I'm glad your smiling. Remember Nero?.....
The popular legend that Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned

Here Nero is selling sacks of shit while PA off topic Trumpeteers ask each other to pass the salt please
Be honest, what will you do if Trump succeeds in getting North Korea to actually denuclearize? You may wish to reserve a hospital bed for early June just in case.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:33 AM   #18
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Be honest, what will you do if Trump succeeds in getting North Korea to actually denuclearize? You may wish to reserve a hospital bed for early June just in case.
I will give him credit. However I spuriously doubt it will happen. So far N K has only put forward no more nuclear tests and suspension of missile launches. Assuming they live up to that.

Denuclearize? Whoa... when did this happen? Damned Fox News withholding the truth from me again.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2018, 08:34 AM   #19
incoming

We, youse guys must be easily entertained. The comedy around here is getting really thin and very stale.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2018, 08:43 AM   #20
tucker6

Quote:
So far N K has only put forward no more nuclear tests and suspension of missile launches.
If Obama had gotten only that, we'd be talking about replacing one of the presidents on Mount Rushmore.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:49 AM   #21
hcap

Quote:
If Obama had gotten only that, we'd be talking about replacing one of the presidents on Mount Rushmore.
Please, NK has promised ALL sorts of things previously. Nothing happened.

But not a bad idea for Obama.

I thought during GW Bush's years right after the Iraq invasion, Tom had suggested that? Along with nuking all Muslims.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:57 AM   #22
tucker6

Quote:
Please, NK has promised ALL sorts of things previously. Nothing happened.

But not a bad idea for Obama.

I thought during GW Bush's years right after the Iraq invasion, Tom had suggested that? Along with nuking all Muslims.
Tom was half right.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:01 AM   #23
hcap

Trump was right once. When he said Bush's war was our worst foreign policy mistake ever.

Guess what? One of the Turnips 2000+ lies.(and counting)
Old 04-25-2018, 09:07 AM   #24
tucker6

Quote:
Trump was right once. When he said Bush's war was our worst foreign policy mistake ever.

Guess what? One of the Turnips 2000+ lies.(and counting)
I won't argue that Bush's Iraq war was a blunder of epic proportions. I didn't agree with it then and I don't now. You on the other hand are blinded by ideology and cannot see that Trump is putting in the effort and has reasonable solutions to world problems. Even if you don't agree with his solutions, at least admit he isn't the buffoon your side makes him out to seem.

President Trump and Twitter Trump are two different people, and many fail to see that he uses twitter as a means to an end. It's not just ego driven tirades.

Speaking of eyes, how are yours these days and how is your getting around ability? Hope you are well.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:20 AM   #25
hcap

Quote:
I won't argue that Bush's Iraq war was a blunder of epic proportions. I didn't agree with it then and I don't now. You on the other hand are blinded by ideology and cannot see that Trump is putting in the effort and has reasonable solutions to world problems. Even if you don't agree with his solutions, at least admit he isn't the buffoon your side makes him out to seem.

President Trump and Twitter Trump are two different people, and many fail to see that he uses twitter as a means to an end. It's not just ego driven tirades.

Speaking of eyes, how are yours these days and how is your getting around ability? Hope you are well.
All of us are blinded one way or another by politics. My problem with Trump is carries around MAG blindfolds that he brags about constantly as he hands out these blindfolds to his willing fans promising all sorts of garbage.

He is the worst president in my lifetime, dethroning G.W.
Compared to Trump, GW BUSH is a scholar and a statesman.

Thanks for asking. Eyes are worse. Spelling errors abound. Mobility not good. Vertigo for the last 3-4 months. Dealing with both.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #26
davew

Quote:
Robert Mueller and the Manhattan Federal Court will be letting us know.

The courts have already cleared Hillary.
In spite of the endless right-wing endless prattle.

What courts have cleared Hillary? What trials or cases are you talking about. The court of dim opinion?

I agree that any salesman who is trying to sell me crap I do not want is a con man. But that is kind of sexist isn't it? maybe we should call them con person.

0bama was the most successful con person in recent history, but his company is going broke. The DNC is not be very successful conning cash from people anymore...

Who do I sue for fraud and false advertising for my increased health insurance costs?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2018, 09:34 AM   #27
elysiantraveller

Kim is playing the game.

The halting of nuclear tests is a carrot. They already have working devices and manufacturing capability.

The halting of long range missile tests is also a carrot. He has zero interest in ever striking the United States. Does anyone here truly fear that possibility.

The stick in this case is his short and intermediate range missiles that he has in numbers that can likely overwhelm ours/our allies missile defense systems. That's his real and effective deterrent at the moment.

I'm sure he'll happily give up both those carrots to keep his stick and that will be the "sticking" point in negotiations. See what I did there?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-25-2018 at 09:49 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2018, 09:44 AM   #28
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Kim is playing the game.

The halting of nuclear tests is a carrot. They already have working devices and manufacturing capability.

The halting of long range missile tests is also a carrot. He has zero interest in ever striking the United States. Does anyone here truly fear that possibility.

The stick in this case is his short and intermediate range missiles that he has in numbers that can likely overwhelm ours/our allies missile defense systems. That's his real and effective deterrent at the moment.

I'm sure he happily give up both those carrots to keep his stick and that will be the sticking point in negotiations.
I don't doubt the truth of your statements, but if two guys on the internet know that, do we really believe the administration doesn't know that? That's the part that always leaves me shaking my head. A guy like Mike Pompeo is one of the smartest guys on the planet who surrounds himself with very intelligent people. I'm comforted by the fact that he probably has ten scenarios playing out for each concern we have.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:51 AM   #29
tucker6

Quote:
All of us are blinded one way or another by politics. My problem with Trump is carries around MAG blindfolds that he brags about constantly as he hands out these blindfolds to his willing fans promising all sorts of garbage.

He is the worst president in my lifetime, dethroning G.W.
Compared to Trump, GW BUSH is a scholar and a statesman.

Thanks for asking. Eyes are worse. Spelling errors abound. Mobility not good. Vertigo for the last 3-4 months. Dealing with both.
He is a braggart, and that I don't like. His worst quality.

Trump is not a politician, and it's a breath of fresh air. I believe that is what attracts most to him. He speaks what people are thinking.

Trump is business smart, not politically smart. I prefer that after Obama.

Bush was an idiot, plain and simple. If he wasn't rich and well connected, he'd be lucky to make middle management at a large company. I still believe he let Cheney talk him into the Iraq war for the benefit of Halliburton.

Obama set race relations back a generation while in office, and over time, even blacks are seeing that.

Sorry to hear, but I suspected as such by some of your posts. I wish I had words of encouragement, but the fact that you are able to enjoy getting bashed daily on a forum is a positive of sorts.

Last edited by tucker6; 04-25-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:53 AM   #30
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:

Well said.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply