Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-23-2021, 11:48 PM   #31
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-cente...ainst-covid-19

In other words,there are thousands of doctors to refute your handful of crackpots.

Even your own Mitch is not that dumb:

This is not complicated. 97% of the people who are in the hospital now for COVID are unvaccinated. So if there's anybody out there willing to listen, get vaccinated.

How ironic that the unvaccinated think they will get sick from the vaccine which has been linked to 3 deaths rather than from the virus that has killed more than 610,000.
I’m vaccinated, but if you listen to the video I posted, it seems there have been way more deaths than 3.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:55 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19

In other words,there are thousands of doctors to refute your handful of crackpots.

This is not complicated. 97% of the people who are in the hospital now for COVID are unvaccinated. So if there's anybody out there willing to listen, get vaccinated.

How ironic that the unvaccinated think they will get sick from the vaccine which has been linked to 3 deaths rather than from the virus that has killed more than 610,000.
Are you calling Dr. Peter McCullough a crackpot?

Google doesn't seem to think so...net yet anyway...I'm sure the character assassination will begin in earnest shortly:

https://scholar.google.com/citations...aOkAAAAJ&hl=en

And look at that citations page. I bet he has more citations than our own 46zilzal.

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2021-07-23 235855.png (126.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-24-2021 at 12:00 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2021, 12:14 AM   #33
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Are you calling Dr. Peter McCullough a crackpot?
Anyone against taking the vaccine in a pandemic is a crackpot. McCullough has made some false claims against Covid. He's a cardiologist not a Virologist.

He said " there is no reason for healthy people under the age of 50 or those who have recovered from Covid-19 to be vaccinated".

That's false b/c statistics data shows that people under age 50 account for four percent of deaths involving Covid-19.

He said: "People who have recovered from Covid-19 do not need the vaccine"

That's false b/c of the different variants which are encompassed by the vaccine but not natural immunity.

He said "No evidence of asymptomatic spread of Covid-19"

That's clearly been debunked
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2021, 12:18 AM   #34
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I’m vaccinated, but if you listen to the video I posted, it seems there have been way more deaths than 3.
"It seems" is not proof.
Old 07-24-2021, 12:48 AM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Anyone against taking the vaccine in a pandemic is a crackpot. McCullough has made some false claims against Covid. He's a cardiologist not a Virologist.

He said " there is no reason for healthy people under the age of 50 or those who have recovered from Covid-19 to be vaccinated".

That's false b/c statistics data shows that people under age 50 account for four percent of deaths involving Covid-19.

He said: "People who have recovered from Covid-19 do not need the vaccine"

That's false b/c of the different variants which are encompassed by the vaccine but not natural immunity.

He said "No evidence of asymptomatic spread of Covid-19"

That's clearly been debunked
4% of deaths? That's a mighty small hill to die on, don't you think? In fact, it's comical that you even cite such a small number like that. It practically invalidates your point immediately.

Also, "different variants which are encompassed by the vaccine but not natural immunity." Really? Do you have a peer-reviewed paper on that?

All I keep reading about is the Delta variant...and...all these vaccinated people who are coming down with Covid.

Strange.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-24-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-24-2021, 12:52 AM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So Light's brain thinks this way: if a doctor's opinion goes against the majority, even if you are a widely cited and published medical doctor who has looked at what is happening to people post-vaccination, you are nothing but a crackpot.

Plain and simple.

Man, you liberals sure have changed. I remember when YOU GUYS used to be the crackpots.

Fighting against the Gov't and the intel community during the Vietnam era and the Bush era...fighting against big corp and big pharma all the time...

Now you guys are nothing but gov't + intel + big corp + big tech + big pharma FAN BOYS!

I hope you surrendered your liberal card long ago, because the true liberals of your era would never recognize you in your present state.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-24-2021 at 12:53 AM.
Old 07-24-2021, 12:58 AM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It ****ing amazes me that liberals like Light, who present themselves as the intellectuals battling the "mouth-breathers" here at PA, can sit here and easily dismiss people like Dr. Peter M. as crackpots, while at the same time putting their full faith, bodies and minds into a piece of medical technology (these vaccines) which are absolutely brand new and untested long-term and not even authorized by the FDA

They can't even ENTERTAIN the notion, even for a minute, that there might be problems worth looking into.

They just swat away ANY and ALL inquiries that go against the dogma.

It's ****ing amazing.

And they see no problem with this whatsoever.

In all honesty, in addition to your liberal card, you should surrender your "Intellectual Card" as well.
Old 07-24-2021, 02:13 AM   #38
Light
Veteran

Quote:
4% of deaths? That's a mighty small hill to die on, don't you think? In fact, it's comical that you even cite such a small number like that. It practically invalidates your point immediately.
4% of 600,000 deaths is 24,000 dead people. That's nothing? That's comical? Do you only care if people die based on politics? Only 3,000 died in 911 and you freaked out. But 24,000 dead people under 50 from a virus is nothing now that its not politically correct to you.

Where's your memorial to all that died from Covid? You have memorials for those who died in wars and 911. You're such a patriot. Oh yes. But even though the dead from Covid dwarfs all the dead from all those wars combined you hold as patriotic, you scoff at the numbers. If anyone was to marginalize one dead patriot,you'd freak. But you marginalize 600,000 deaths from Covid by not taking it seriously, and fostering all this misinformation on your site from uninformed, politically motivated members who do nothing but possibly contribute to someones death with this misinformation. You may want to reconsider that responsibility.

Quote:
Also, "different variants which are encompassed by the vaccine but not natural immunity." Really? Do you have a peer-reviewed paper on that?
Virus 101:

There are various strains of the flu that require a shot even if you had the flu because your body didn't make antibodies for a different strain. The same for Covid.

The new mRNA vaccine technology teaches your body how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response, without using a live virus. Because of this, the newer vaccines can cover multiple strains.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:31 AM   #39
boxcar

Quote:

First of all truth is never established by a quorum.

Secondly, another study was conducted which soundly refutes he AMA claims.

Thirdly, it's not true that only 3 deaths are linked vaccines. Better get up to speed on the facts. There are many thousands of deaths linked to the vaxxes. In fact, one lawsuit says at least 5 times the official CDC number. And this is from a whistleblower, who is a programmer for CMS.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:46 AM   #40
classhandicapper

Quote:
"It seems" is not proof.
I used the word “seems” because I don’t know. The doctor is quite confident it’s in the thousands. He said it was 180 just where he works. That doesn’t count all the people that are being treated for neurological, heart, or clotting issues.

His recommendations about vaccination conflict with mainstream recommendations because he believes the risks are way higher than everyone is admitting.

Again, I have no idea. I’m vaccinated and had an easy time of it. But I would like to actually know what’s going on in my body. I surely don’t trust the media, government, or Fauci on this.
Old 07-24-2021, 10:38 AM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
4% of 600,000 deaths is 24,000 dead people. That's nothing? That's comical? Do you only care if people die based on politics? Only 3,000 died in 911 and you freaked out. But 24,000 dead people under 50 from a virus is nothing now that its not politically correct to you.

Where's your memorial to all that died from Covid? You have memorials for those who died in wars and 911. You're such a patriot. Oh yes. But even though the dead from Covid dwarfs all the dead from all those wars combined you hold as patriotic, you scoff at the numbers. If anyone was to marginalize one dead patriot,you'd freak. But you marginalize 600,000 deaths from Covid by not taking it seriously, and fostering all this misinformation on your site from uninformed, politically motivated members who do nothing but possibly contribute to someones death with this misinformation. You may want to reconsider that responsibility.

Virus 101:

There are various strains of the flu that require a shot even if you had the flu because your body didn't make antibodies for a different strain. The same for Covid.

The new mRNA vaccine technology teaches your body how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response, without using a live virus. Because of this, the newer vaccines can cover multiple strains.
You marginalize SEVEN MILLION DEAD PEOPLE ANUALLY, WORLDWIDE (500,000 in the US ANUALLY) from smoking, because I never saw you post your concerns about the continued availability of the proven, cancer-causing consumer product known as cigarettes...you don't care about dead people?

How many more people die every year from smoking compared to those who died on 9/11?

Where's your humanity good sir?

These people can't help themselves. They are basically FORCED to kill themselves due to the physically addictive nature of the PROVEN CARCINOGENS that are in cigarettes...and you never post a word about it.

How cold can you be?

PS. your game is weak

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-24-2021 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-24-2021, 10:39 AM   #42
Bubba From Miami
Apprentice

Quote:

Anyone against taking the vaccine in a pandemic is a crackpot.
imo,

If you are Anti-Covid Vaxx because you think it's a conspiracy or you believe Faucci is really Satan or you think being so means you 'own the libs', you're quite possibly, perhaps even likely, to be a crackpot.

If you're against the Covid Vaccine because you are not comfortable with it having only emergency approval and potential side effects, you're not a crackpot.

My niece is a young business professional. She is 25 years old and will not take the vaccine because she wants to have children and is concerned with unknown complicating side effects.

She's incredibly smart. Do I wish she'd make a different decision? Yes. But, she's definitely not a crackpot.
Bubba From Miami is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2021, 10:44 AM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
4% of 600,000 deaths is 24,000 dead people. That's nothing?
Pretty much. I mean, we're up to 12,000 deaths from the vaccines and you think ANYONE who says you shouldn't take it is a crackpot....so....

Again, weak game.
Old 07-24-2021, 11:12 AM   #44
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba From Miami View Post
imo,

If you are Anti-Covid Vaxx because you think it's a conspiracy or you believe Faucci is really Satan or you think being so means you 'own the libs', you're quite possibly, perhaps even likely, to be a crackpot.

If you're against the Covid Vaccine because you are not comfortable with it having only emergency approval and potential side effects, you're not a crackpot.

My niece is a young business professional. She is 25 years old and will not take the vaccine because she wants to have children and is concerned with unknown complicating side effects.

She's incredibly smart. Do I wish she'd make a different decision? Yes. But, she's definitely not a crackpot.
(emphasis mine)

Since so many lies, contradictions, back-pedaling and equivocations have been discovered with Covid by this administration and various public health officials, why would anyone in their right mind believe what these same political entities, who lost all credibility, are now espousing with their vaccines?
Old 07-24-2021, 11:51 AM   #45
boxcar

Moving Goalposts