Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-16-2022, 04:11 PM   #16
mhaney0423

mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 10:07 PM   #17
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Sorry, but I've seen a rush to judgement fail here as often as I've seen it fail on any of the alphabet networks.

As well, trying to stifle an opinion that one doesn't agree with with a bit of intimidation used to work well, even with Twitter...not so much anymore.

Free speech remains a rocky road; however, it is not meant to be paved over...ever!

~
Just look to the process, it will grind most into the pavement. So far I see nothing definitive and remain open.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 08:15 AM   #18
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Trump never should have announced he was running.

He can't win.

Therefore, the only reason he announced is he thinks it will keep him out of court/jail or he's doing it to milk everyone for one last $1 (as seen by these NFT crapola).

Trump served his purpose. He is no longer useful to the cause.
I agree, I don't think he can win, unless Desantis doesn't run, which seems doubtful. I'm not sure he did it to stay out of jail, he has a huge ego and probably thinks he can win. Trump got the populist movement going, which is the only chance the Republican party has to survive. This NFT thing is nuts, even for Trump.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 09:00 AM   #19
davew

the Jan 6 committee of demon rats is going to refer to DOJ charges for insurrection and other things, trying to keep Trump distracted and possibly jailed.

this is an interesting turn of events as R's will be running House for next couple years, and dims hiding their corrupton for the last 2.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 09:03 AM   #20
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
I agree, I don't think he can win, unless Desantis doesn't run, which seems doubtful. I'm not sure he did it to stay out of jail, he has a huge ego and probably thinks he can win. Trump got the populist movement going, which is the only chance the Republican party has to survive. This NFT thing is nuts, even for Trump.
Trump has been the victim of the world rigging things against him, according to him, the 2020 election fell into that same category. if he truly believes that elections are rigged against him, why would he even think of running in another rigged election?
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2022, 07:08 AM   #21
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Trump has been the victim of the world rigging things against him, according to him, the 2020 election fell into that same category. if he truly believes that elections are rigged against him, why would he even think of running in another rigged election?
Trump may be deranged for all I know but I think he has plenty of reasons to believe that they would cheat to take him down. Did you see the FBI director, Wray, being asked under oath if the Russian Collusion story was a hoax? His answer - He looked embarrassed and said, "I don't know if I'd put it that way." Under oath, he couldn't say NO.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2022, 08:13 AM   #22
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Trump may be deranged for all I know but I think he has plenty of reasons to believe that they would cheat to take him down. Did you see the FBI director, Wray, being asked under oath if the Russian Collusion story was a hoax? His answer - He looked embarrassed and said, "I don't know if I'd put it that way." Under oath, he couldn't say NO.
EXACTLY, it was not a hoax but an OPERATION
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2022, 09:57 AM   #23
formula_2002
what an easy game.

in keeping with our legal system, it was an investigation

The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, links between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials, and possible obstruction of justice by Trump and his associates. The investigation was conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019.

read the report findings

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2022, 12:13 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
in keeping with our legal system, it was an investigation

The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, links between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials, and possible obstruction of justice by Trump and his associates. The investigation was conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019.

read the report findings
It was just another way the 2020 election was absolutely 100% RIGGED

I'm glad you're fine with certain wings of our government conspiring with the MSM to bring down a presidential candidate with LIES -- just because you don't like said candidate.

As an American, you should be enraged.

But orange man made you so deranged, you're JUST FINE with everything that went down...or you're living in a state of denial...either way...no bueno

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-18-2022 at 12:15 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2022, 04:43 PM   #25
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It was just another way the 2020 election was absolutely 100% RIGGED

I'm glad you're fine with certain wings of our government conspiring with the MSM to bring down a presidential candidate with LIES -- just because you don't like said candidate.

As an American, you should be enraged.

But orange man made you so deranged, you're JUST FINE with everything that went down...or you're living in a state of denial...either way...no bueno
you muddy the water.. read the report..

feel free to post anything from the report.

Attached Images
File Type: png mueller conclusion.png (315.7 KB, 11 views)

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply