Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 01-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If GP starts races any later, we might start seeing a new racing oddity appear - late ENTRIES!
Old 01-14-2019, 05:15 PM   #17
SG4

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisbred View Post
Yeah but...and correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't Gulfstream still play along as though the listed minutes to post is legit? They send out the field at what, 10 minutes before the stated time and then proceed to have what amounts to an 18-20 minute post parade. I mean, GP plays along with this charade...right?

I'm pretty sure GP has been sending the horses out of the paddock with like 4 MTP up on the board lately so it does appear to be an open charade to everyone. It's pretty simple, add 6 minutes to GP's listed post times & they're actually quite on time in that regard. SA has been known to lag a minute or 2, sometimes more before a big pool, but they're not too bad.
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: