Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #31
Tigergolf5

It looks like the fullcardreports.com website is back up but I am still having trouble getting to the membership area. Anyone else seeing/having the same issue?
Tigergolf5 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #32
pandy

They have a twitter page but obviously whoever was running the site isn't anymore because they haven't posted anything on twitter in a long time.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2018, 02:13 PM   #33
NWCTBob

The site is open but unable to log on to member log in. Hopefully they're working on it.
NWCTBob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #34
SandyW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 View Post
It looks like the fullcardreports.com website is back up but I am still having trouble getting to the membership area. Anyone else seeing/having the same issue?
If you can't get on with FCR, give ContendersWins.com a chance, never ever had a problem and they answer all email questions within a very small time frame. This is a well run operation as I have many friends that have been with ContendersWins for many, many years, and I never heard one complaint about ContendersWins.com.
SandyW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #35
hsmafia

FCR

I am hope that the return to their site being up is positive, I must say I was quite happy to see it pop up, then equally sad to not be able to log on....
hsmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #36
Tigergolf5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmafia View Post
I am hope that the return to their site being up is positive, I must say I was quite happy to see it pop up, then equally sad to not be able to log on....
I agree. I had the same feelings. Are you getting this error message when going to the members area "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/asplogin/includes/openconnection.asp, line 7"?
Old 02-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #37
Tigergolf5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyW View Post
If you can't get on with FCR, give ContendersWins.com a chance, never ever had a problem and they answer all email questions within a very small time frame. This is a well run operation as I have many friends that have been with ContendersWins for many, many years, and I never heard one complaint about ContendersWins.com.
I researched their website last night and it looks like something that I'd be willing to get a try. It is however twice as much as FCR at $50 a month. Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #38
hsmafia

FCR

Yes same error code.
Which seams like an improvement, over the past few days no website .....
hsmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #39
NYMess

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesm View Post
I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.
glad its not just me. I liked using their info in my handicapping to come up with nice price horses but now it tells me that the server doesnt exist.
NYMess is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #40
gilesm

Red face subscription available

I tried every function on this site to no avail. but when I went to the subscription page, I discovered that was working and they added something new.. you don't only have to use Paypal anymore.. you can subscribe with a credit or debit card..of course, I didn't go all they way through since I am already subscribed... I am wondering if you have to re-subscribe to get to their reports page.. and if the price has changed..someone else check this out..
gilesm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 01:47 PM   #41
plainolebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyW View Post
Contenderswins.com reports are similar to FCR and they are still in business and accepting new business. I never had any problems with them. They always answer emails if you have any questions.
Check out the sample reports on their website.
Interesting website, will probably take me quite a while to work my way through the different reports, etc. Thanks for posting.
plainolebill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #42
Tigergolf5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesm View Post
I tried every function on this site to no avail. but when I went to the subscription page, I discovered that was working and they added something new.. you don't only have to use Paypal anymore.. you can subscribe with a credit or debit card..of course, I didn't go all they way through since I am already subscribed... I am wondering if you have to re-subscribe to get to their reports page.. and if the price has changed..someone else check this out..
The price is still the same that is has been and it also still takes you to paypal. Not sure what you are seeing? I am not about to re-subscribe though and have to submit another paypal complaint. I hope the fact that the site is back up is a good sign that they are at least working on it.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #43
gilesm

Thumbs down credit card

I clicked on pay by credit card and it took me to Paypal site. then underneath the paypal logo it says..don't have a paypal account? then pay by credit card. Still can't log in....get same error message as everyone else.
gilesm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 02:21 AM   #44
drhet58

FullCardReports is starting to re-direct to racingpicks.com
Finally got to that point an hour ago. Still can't login though.
They may be working to switch fullcard to that site. I just subscribed yesterday and filed complaint with PayPal.
It may all work out. Will send an email to racingpicks to see if I get a reply. If issue can be resolved, I'll cancel complaint.

Don
drhet58 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 07:35 AM   #45
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainolebill View Post
Interesting website, will probably take me quite a while to work my way through the different reports, etc. Thanks for posting.
The only issue I have with contenders is the automatic renewal every month unless you cancel but unable to find how one would cancel.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: