Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-03-2018, 01:24 PM   #16
atlasaxis

No response from them, even on their Facebook page.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:21 PM   #17
hyipro

Trace

Try to run a WHOIS trace on the site, if legit should give you the contact info
hyipro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #18
arnopol50

Full Card Reports

The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.
arnopol50 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #19
fivehead

I have a FCR membership and when I go to log in the site cannot be reached. This has been going on for over a week now. Has anyone been able to log in since Feb 1st?
fivehead is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #20
upthecreek

A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 01:40 PM   #21
NWCTBob

full card reports

I have also been a member subscriber for years and heavily relied on the reports and used them more than anything for handicapping. I used the "diamond" reports. Thought they were the best. However, the past several days, I can't access the site at all. I have e-mailed the manager today. Linda Delano is the president - owner and LKA is Orlando FL. But could never get a phone number. Linda would reply to my e-mails at times with issues I've had in the past. Any info would be appreciated.
NWCTBob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #22
JimG

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions
Is keypony.com also their site?
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #23
pandy

Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:15 PM   #24
hsmafia

FCR

I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???
hsmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:29 PM   #25
1GCFAN

As a former subscriber I found the reports a easy to access supplement to my handicapping. After John left they ceased updating the videos and did not communicate with members so I dropped them. They had some good stuff that put me on horses that I initially didn't consider.
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 06:23 PM   #26
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmafia View Post
I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???
They have similar reports
contenderswins.com
Old 02-07-2018, 09:30 PM   #27
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnopol50 View Post
The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.
I don't really care to post this info publicly at PaceAdvantage, but I am happy to tell you how to get it.

www.familytreenow.com

Enter Delano, Linda P, Florida in the search fields. That will give you the info you seek.

For those of you who see this post and are shocked at the info, you can easily opt out so that your info is not this accessible. This is but one site. The info is out there on the web for all of us via public databases.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #28
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.
If you do a search on here, you'll find that their numbers were ,for the most part,from John Beavers Yeast Program
Old 02-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #29
pandy

Yeah, I know. He was one of the few innovative handicappers I never had the privilege of corresponding with.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #30
SandyW

Contenderswins.com reports are similar to FCR and they are still in business and accepting new business. I never had any problems with them. They always answer emails if you have any questions.
Check out the sample reports on their website.
SandyW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: