Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 12-20-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
Tigergolf5

Full Card Reports Membership issues

Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!
Tigergolf5 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
bugboy

fullcard reports

i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.
bugboy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #3
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 View Post
Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!
I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:15 PM   #4
Tigergolf5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugboy View Post
i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for the quick reply. At least I know I am not the only one who is having their emails ignored. I wonder if something happened to their ownership?
Old 12-21-2017, 02:17 PM   #5
Tigergolf5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.
Yeah, I actually just opened a case with paypal. Hopefully I will at least get my money back. I would much rather have the service but what can you do at this point. Thanks for the reply.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:18 PM   #6
Tigergolf5

Any similar computerized handicapping programs?

Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!
Old 12-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #7
mabred

here is one

i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred
mabred is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #8
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 View Post
Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!
If you don't like the service that you get from Full Card Reports, don't use RacingPicks.com. It's the same company.

Lots of members here use TimeFormUS.com and are happy with the product.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:48 PM   #9
Afleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
I have had trouble w/paypal on a product I didnt receive. Paypal blows in my opinion
Afleet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2017, 12:49 AM   #10
horseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabred View Post
i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred
r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware
horseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-29-2017, 08:00 PM   #11
AstrosFan
math/science # cruncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseplayer View Post
r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware
e-ponies has always offered me support regarding any questions I have via email. I just don't care for the $1 brisfile per track fee.
AstrosFan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2018, 11:05 AM   #12
gilesm

Question full card reports

I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.
gilesm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #13
atlasaxis

John Moore is no longer involved with FCR. Site has been down for a few days. Not a good sign.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:39 PM   #14
gilesm

Red face reimbursement

if John Moore is no longer involved, someone should still answer the e-mails.Was it a one man operation? Paypal will get to the bottom of this.All subscribed members should file a compaint through Paypal.
gilesm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2018, 12:43 PM   #15
Tigergolf5

I was able to get a temporary login and was able to use FCR for about a month and now as some of you have notice the site is now down and has been most of the week. I am bummed because I hit the superfecta at the Pegasus Cup because of it! I am going to submit a claim to paypal to try to get my money back. I honestly wish the site would come back up. Someone should try to get in touch with the owners to see what happened or see if their software can be bought.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: