Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-14-2017, 10:46 PM   #76
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I think he died in the bunker.
There was a totally plausible way he could have gotten out, but I think his health was so poor he would not have live much longer anyway. And his mind was mashed potatoes. Just my gut.

The truth is something neither side in WWII ever told. There were three side - Germany, Russia, and the Western allies.

All three were liars to the core. None of them can be believed about anything. All three sides sold out millions of people.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:48 PM   #77
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Something that is interesting about Hitler, especially if you've read his works, is that he was surprisingly transparent when it came to his views and vision. I think its perfectly likely he was willing to offer the UK a pretty generous peace in late 1940 early 1941.
If only Twitter were around.....
Old 09-16-2017, 11:48 PM   #78
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Exactly...and if that could happen, it could easily have happened that Hitler escaped. Lots of Nazis escaped...you mean to tell me the top Nazi of all time didn't get out?

Yeah...nobody had a camera back then to take a picture of Hitler's body...I know...I know...they took pictures of everything else, but nobody thought to take a picture of Hitler's dead body, the most celebrated picture of all time...no, they hurried up and burned his body...yeah right.

Come on people...
Like Obama making sure there were no photos of bin Laden's dead body?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2017, 07:51 AM   #79
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Like Obama making sure there were no photos of bin Laden's dead body?
That's what I get for responding to an early post without reading the rest of the discussion. Now I have.

I hated the way Osama's death was handled. I don't disbelieve he was killed, only because I believe the soldiers who killed him, not Obama or our government. We had people who chose to jump to their death over being burned alive, and our government decided the monster responsible for this deserved no photos showing him dead and a respectful burial?
Old 09-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #80
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Why should we have shown that rat bastard any respect when he showed us none?

If the islamic world got offended by our parading his corpse around the country to show it off , then that would be their problem.
Anyone upset over that was not one those "mainstream muslims" I hear so much about, every time there is a terror attack.

We should have stuffed him and given him to Ringling Brothers.
Bean bag toss into his missing eye socket - 3 for a $1.

That is the respect he or anyone who supported him deserves.

But Obama was more concerned with professional courtesy.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:52 AM   #81
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Why should we have shown that rat bastard any respect when he showed us none?

If the islamic world got offended by our parading his corpse around the country to show it off , then that would be their problem.
Anyone upset over that was not one those "mainstream muslims" I hear so much about, every time there is a terror attack.

We should have stuffed him and given him to Ringling Brothers.
Bean bag toss into his missing eye socket - 3 for a $1.

That is the respect he or anyone who supported him deserves.

But Obama was more concerned with professional courtesy.
That is morbid, I don't know why I laughed. You know the answer why his body was given respect. Obama does not want to offend Muslims. Until now we were always worried about offending people unless off course they were Christian white males.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2017, 12:01 PM   #82
Fager Fan
Veteran

Christians OR white males. Christians have been beaten mercilessly since 911 for some reason, males and females alike.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:02 PM   #83
Marshall Bennett

Obama enjoyed credit for his demise when in fact any policies regarding terrorism bred by him had little to do with anything. The Bush administration already had all the wheels well in motion. If Obama was so engaged in killing Bin Laden, why would he a few years later hand over 5 of the most dangerous terrorist to the enemy in exchange for a worthless traitor? Obama simply stood at the right time in history when Osama was killed. Obama was always sympathetic to Islamic radicals. It's in his blood.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2017, 12:30 PM   #84
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Obama was always sympathetic to Islamic radicals. It's in his blood.
I agree and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

I don't care what religion he says he is. I don't care which church he attended. It was all part of getting elected. It was all bullsh$t. By his actions it was clear his sympathies lied with the Muslims, including the violent radicals among them. It was no different than when he was unable to say anything bad about BLM members that were randomly killing innocent cops. It's because he sympathizes with them and deep down inside believes in what they are doing. It's more of the same when it comes to ANTIFA. Only under extreme political pressure do any of these POS say anything.
Old 09-17-2017, 01:20 PM   #85
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Sundays must be EXTRA crazy day in PA off topic.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #86
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I agree and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

I don't care what religion he says he is. I don't care which church he attended. It was all part of getting elected. It was all bullsh$t. By his actions it was clear his sympathies lied with the Muslims, including the violent radicals among them. It was no different than when he was unable to say anything bad about BLM members that were randomly killing innocent cops. It's because he sympathizes with them and deep down inside believes in what they are doing. It's more of the same when it comes to ANTIFA. Only under extreme political pressure do any of these POS say anything.
His Muslim upbringing is well documented. I took him at his word when he said he converted to Christianity when he moved in with his mother.

But his actions should give people pause.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 12:11 AM   #87
Fush Yumeng

He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/upl...9/Sognnaes.pdf
Fush Yumeng is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 12:16 AM   #88
Fush Yumeng

Regarding "Hunting Hitler", the people involved with that have already been caught in one blatant lie. http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/hi...lative-fiction . Fraud.
Fush Yumeng is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #89
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Sundays must be EXTRA crazy day in PA off topic.
Do you have your seat belts on, today is Sunday and only 4 weeks to Easter.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 12:55 PM   #90
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Do you have your seat belts on, today is Sunday and only 4 weeks to Easter.
Congrats! It only took you 2 weeks. What gave it away? Was it that I used almost the same name?

As usual your riddles make no sense. I’m not fluent in dense.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply