Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:53 PM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Hey when Fauxahontas or Biden or <insert whoever> wins in 2020...

I'll be right back on these crazies' side and that troll status will be gone.
Nope.

Plus, there's no way you'll act anywhere close to what you've been doing the last couple of years...I remember you pre-Trump...
Old 10-22-2018, 04:54 PM   #77
Ocala Mike

Maybe the people in the caravan heard about the tax hike that Trump is putting in by Nov. 1st and they don't want to miss out on it?
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 04:54 PM   #78
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They are trolling you too...that's how
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers.

OK. Do I sound upset or provoked?
Old 10-22-2018, 04:59 PM   #79
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
OK. Do I sound upset or provoked?

If you wrote more than 2 sentences, maybe you could be upset....Now that's trolling, isn't it Sport?.....Who was that frickin' masked man?...You get it yet? I'll bet you do.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 05:00 PM   #80
boxcar

Quote:
Who said we were letting them in?

We turn back 10s of thousands a month. Ya'll being played.
So, why would he want them to invade us in the first place: Just to tell them what the world already knows he's going to tell them?

You see, here's the thing: If you're going to create a crisis, then make darn sure that crisis is going to work to your advantage. Trump and Co. has nothing to gain by funding this invasion and telling those folks to march here. But the dimwits have everything to gain.

Now...if Trump were diabolically clever, perhaps he'd call Congress back into emergency session to get them to pass an emergency law on this latest stunt. But even if he didn't do that, he'd have all the RINOs and dimwits on public record who would not be in favor of such a law. At least Trump would get something out of it. Maybe even win a few more "independents" because then Trump could sell to Americans on how the dimwits value foreigners over American interests.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:01 PM   #81
woodtoo

America is huge endless smorgasboard and they are hungry , they are going there to feast. They are entitled predators that will not wait in line like legal immigrants so they cut in line because they are told to, be damned with laws and procedures.
I do not trust the Senate to act as they should.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 05:08 PM   #82
TJDave

Brevity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
If you wrote more than 2 sentences, maybe you could be upset....Now that's trolling, isn't it Sport?.....Who was that frickin' masked man?...You get it yet? I'll bet you do.
Nope, don’t get it.

If you can say it in six words why use 60?
Old 10-22-2018, 05:11 PM   #83
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Nope, don’t get it.

If you can say it in six words why use 60?

You don't get your point across though, except when your knocking God....Therefore, in your case, brevity=laziness
Old 10-22-2018, 05:15 PM   #84
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nope.

Plus, there's no way you'll act anywhere close to what you've been doing the last couple of years...I remember you pre-Trump...
Maybe Trump's that bad?

Most of my blasting of Trump is still on policy.

The scandals and the "mean media" stuff is mostly just humorous confirmations of what I already thought of the man.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 05:21 PM   #85
TJDave

Quote:
You don't get your point across though, except when your knocking God....Therefore, in your case, brevity=laziness
My apologies. Perhaps I could further explain. Which points are you having difficulty with?
Old 10-22-2018, 05:43 PM   #86
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
My apologies. Perhaps I could further explain. Which points are you having difficulty with?

Naw, that's quite all right....I'll pass.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:58 PM   #87
TJDave

Quote:
Naw, that's quite all right....I'll pass.
Got it.

Just trolling, then?
Old 10-22-2018, 06:48 PM   #88
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So, why would he want them to invade us in the first place: Just to tell them what the world already knows he's going to tell them?

You see, here's the thing: If you're going to create a crisis, then make darn sure that crisis is going to work to your advantage. Trump and Co. has nothing to gain by funding this invasion and telling those folks to march here. But the dimwits have everything to gain.

Now...if Trump were diabolically clever, perhaps he'd call Congress back into emergency session to get them to pass an emergency law on this latest stunt. But even if he didn't do that, he'd have all the RINOs and dimwits on public record who would not be in favor of such a law. At least Trump would get something out of it. Maybe even win a few more "independents" because then Trump could sell to Americans on how the dimwits value foreigners over American interests.
The one thing with the board is people tend to chime in late without reading the whole convo and how it got where it did.

I don't think anyone is "behind" this caravan.

I think it's actually just a bunch of people trying to come to America. We have laws and nearly all will be turned away. It's really much ado about nothing.

What it is good for is whipping up Republican votes and reminding everyone Republicans are the tough ones on immigration.

Which is EXACTLY what Trump is doing and why he keeps talking about it. Its smart strategy... you guys are eating it up.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-22-2018 at 06:51 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 06:55 PM   #89
chadk66

heard a little grumbling today that if that group continues to grow and actually makes it to our border we can consider them enemy combatants and can send them to gitmo.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 07:09 PM   #90
chrisl

Quote:
The one thing with the board is people tend to chime in late without reading the whole convo and how it got where it did.

I don't think anyone is "behind" this caravan.

I think it's actually just a bunch of people trying to come to America. We have laws and nearly all will be turned away. It's really much ado about nothing.

What it is good for is whipping up Republican votes and reminding everyone Republicans are the tough ones on immigration.

Which is EXACTLY what Trump is doing and why he keeps talking about it. Its smart strategy... you guys are eating it up.

Must have had your detective badge on again..Great work......Starsky
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply