Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-05-2018, 03:48 PM   #286
incoming

Hi hcap,

You must never forget your reputation.....it precedes you. Wouldn't want to live in your very dark world, it has a lot of very dark holes. I understand that at one part of your life you were a very good horse handicapper. But judging from past performances in other fields I would guess it was short lived. I wish you well while you are on earth, but how about after.... I am assuming you are very well prepared.

The only good conclusion I can come up with.....you are getting payed to write your dribble. If this is not true....here is your sign.....you can't fix stupid.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2018, 03:49 PM   #287
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
That was Anthony Watts BOGUS claim. I posted many links shoeing his "paper" and data were not the full story and THE actual FRAUD of Watts , TV weatherman only, trying to be a scientist.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/WattsandBEST.html
Nope.
Try again.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:07 PM   #288
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Maybe you should, and they are talking about causing droughts, government disruptions, and world population dispersion (planetary omnicide).

Do you have a speedviewer that can watch a 70 minute clip in 10 minutes? or are you just a genius and know what they are saying?
I am familiar with the theory. It is is not given much weight among climatologists. Your dumb video is a poorly produced POS. Not worth looking at
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2018, 07:09 PM   #289
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nope.
Try again.
You are full of it.
Worse you forgot totally what it was about.

Ok, genius post your link and prove me wrong.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:12 PM   #290
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
I am familiar with the theory. It is is not given much weight among climatologists. Your dumb video is a poorly produced POS. Not worth looking at

Keep in mind, hcap, is not only a Religious expert, he is also a Climatologist expert, a Political expert, and what I'm sure to be found soon, a Psychological expert.

We are so privileged to have somebody in our midst of so many talents, knowledge, and abilities. All hail to Hcap!
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2018, 07:13 PM   #291
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
Northwest ND. Hit -30 for a low then a massive warm front moved in, or should I say global warming showed up and it warmed to 60 by the next day.
Gent6lemen I posted a number of links to Abrupt climate change. You are totally missing the point. GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE is global, not local weather fronts.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:16 PM   #292
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
Hi hcap,

You must never forget your reputation.....it precedes you. Wouldn't want to live in your very dark world, it has a lot of very dark holes. I understand that at one part of your life you were a very good horse handicapper. But judging from past performances in other fields I would guess it was short lived. I wish you well while you are on earth, but how about after.... I am assuming you are very well prepared.

The only good conclusion I can come up with.....you are getting payed to write your dribble. If this is not true....here is your sign.....you can't fix stupid.
Another fact-free post with unhinged personal insults. I do my homework. How about you?
Old 08-05-2018, 07:33 PM   #293
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Keep in mind, hcap, is not only a Religious expert, he is also a Climatologist expert, a Political expert, and what I'm sure to be found soon, a Psychological expert.

We are so privileged to have somebody in our midst of so many talents, knowledge, and abilities. All hail to Hcap!
It only takes a minute amount of logic or knowledge to impress and easily show up those lacking any of either.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:35 PM   #294
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
It only takes a minute amount of logic or knowledge to impress and easily show up those lacking any of either.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

When Al Gore lives in a home with less than 10,000 square feet, you'll be King of the Climate Change world.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:00 PM   #295
incoming

Quote:
Another fact-free post with unhinged personal insults. I do my homework. How about you?
You are the only piece of evidence I need and the only piece of evidence that you can't dispute using the internet as your source. At least half of the internet is fake news, which half do you use.

I guess I need to say it.....I rest my case.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2018, 08:02 PM   #296
hcap

Quote:
When Al Gore lives in a home with less than 10,000 square feet, you'll be King of the Climate Change world.
None of you speak in terms of facts. Science is not done ad hominem.

I might add, incoherent ad hominem

Old 08-05-2018, 08:07 PM   #297
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:

The Earth is 5 billion years old.

It has gone through numerous climate changes including 2 Ice Ages when our sorts have ventured this planet.

This rock has been undoubtedly hotter. It has undoubtedly been colder. Our true scientific study over the last 30 to 40 years is inconsequential at best.

Fear mongering. You're good at it.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:10 PM   #298
porchy44

Quote:

Don't knock it, it's effective. Trump insulted his way to the presidency with it.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2018, 08:23 PM   #299
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchy44 View Post
Don't knock it, it's effective. Trump insulted his way to the presidency with it.
Finally a factual post. However advising "not to knock personal insults" in a scientific debate is not applicable.

Last edited by hcap; 08-05-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:32 PM   #300
hcap

Quote:
The Earth is 5 billion years old. It has gone through numerous climate changes including 2 Ice Ages when our sorts have ventured this planet.
Hows do you know only 2
Quote:
This rock has been undoubtedly hotter. It has undoubtedly been colder. Our true scientific study over the last 30 to 40 years is inconsequential at best.
Obviously you didn't read the links on abrupt climate change.

Again

According to the Committee on Abrupt Climate Change of the National Research Council:[1][18]

In terms of impacts, "an abrupt change is one that takes place so rapidly and unexpectedly that human or natural systems have difficulty adapting to it".

Quote:
Fear mongering. You're good at it.
Being aware of upcoming abrupt climate change is only something to be afraid of, sitting on your collective asses

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: