Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-09-2014, 05:14 PM   #31
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Yet another thread that had nothing to do with Obama taken over by the Obama on the Brain brigade
The thread is about being incompetent.....so naturally, Obama came into it.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #32
HUSKER55

maybe she is trying to reach BO supporters. There is no worry of triple digit IQ there.

BO did prove that!

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #33
jballscalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
The thread is about being incompetent.....so naturally, Obama came into it.
it's an auto-reflex for many at this point.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:59 PM   #34
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Much like his apologists?
Pretty hard to accept Sara is not qualified when you have a total incompetent in the WH. Obama don't deserve no rpsetc.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #35
delayjf

Quote:
What a sad commentary on the state of the Republican party that this person would be taken seriously in any way
She could run circles around the former Speaker of the House - Nancy Pelosi.
In the world of Demwit idiots she's the front runner. Al Franken is pressing her though.

Seriously,When I see Pelosi on TV, I can only ask myself - who did you go to bed with to get your job??

Last edited by delayjf; 03-09-2014 at 07:52 PM.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 07:58 PM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
She could run circles around the former Speaker of the House - Nancy Pelosi.
In the world of Demwit idiots she's the front runner. Al Franken is pressing her though.

Seriously,When I see Pelosi on TV, I can only ask myself - who did you go to bed with to get your job??
This guy.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Pelosi

Deep pockets
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 09:01 PM   #37
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Pretty hard to accept Sara is not qualified when you have a total incompetent in the WH.
Given those standards I would agree. Sarah is as qualified as most total incompetents.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:25 PM   #38
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
You and those like you are absolutely ridiculous with your stubborn and relentless hold on the "Palin is dumber than a tree stump" narrative. There is no other way to put it.
Sarah Palin thought that Alaska's proximity to Russia made her a foreign policy expert

She thought there were death panels.

She had no clue as to what the Bush Doctrine is.

She could not name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with. And it wasn't because she agreed with all of them.

She could not name one specific magazine or newspaper she reads.

She thought refudiate was a word, then compounded her dumbness by declaring she was as smart as Shakespeare because he made up words too. No Sarah, Will just used words that you still don't know.

She completely screwed up the details of Paul Revere's ride claiming that he rode to warn the British that the colonists were armed.

She suggested at the recent CPAC convention that a nuclear attack was a way to solve the Ukraine crisis.

She said this; "I haven't heard the president state that we're at war. That's why I too am not knowing -- do we use the term intervention? Do we use war? Do we use squirmish? What is it?" -
I have the same question. "Sarah, WTF is a squirmish?

She used the term "Blood libel" without being aware of how offensive it might by to some.

She thinks that the founding fathers based the Constitution on the bible and the Ten Commandments.

She thinks there is a Department of Law in the White House or maybe she means in the Executive branch.

Dumber than a tree stump? Stop insulting tree stumps.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

She was right about Russia.
And she gets r-e-s-p-e-c-t.
And she talk without a teleprompter.
And she spies on no one.
And has never used the IRS for personal gains.
And she has never murdered anyone with a drone.

Your crap is trumped, son.
Run along now.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:32 PM   #40
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Seriously, when I see Nancy Pelosi on TV, I can only ask myself - who did you go to bed with to get your job??
Well, the real question should be: who did Nancy Pelosi's mother sleep with?

The answer is 'Her father, of course.' ")

Pelosi's father was once the Mayor of Baltimore, Md., and a partisan Democratic insider and operator.

Hubby Paul is her money benefactor, granted, but Pelosi learned all her devious ways while in her chair at the dinner table as a young woman.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #41
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Sarah Palin thought that Alaska's proximity to Russia made her a foreign policy expert

She thought there were death panels.

She had no clue as to what the Bush Doctrine is.

She could not name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with. And it wasn't because she agreed with all of them.

She could not name one specific magazine or newspaper she reads.

She thought refudiate was a word, then compounded her dumbness by declaring she was as smart as Shakespeare because he made up words too. No Sarah, Will just used words that you still don't know.

She completely screwed up the details of Paul Revere's ride claiming that he rode to warn the British that the colonists were armed.

She suggested at the recent CPAC convention that a nuclear attack was a way to solve the Ukraine crisis.

She said this; "I haven't heard the president state that we're at war. That's why I too am not knowing -- do we use the term intervention? Do we use war? Do we use squirmish? What is it?" -
I have the same question. "Sarah, WTF is a squirmish?

She used the term "Blood libel" without being aware of how offensive it might by to some.

She thinks that the founding fathers based the Constitution on the bible and the Ten Commandments.

She thinks there is a Department of Law in the White House or maybe she means in the Executive branch.

Dumber than a tree stump? Stop insulting tree stumps.
Good post Mostie.

Other than those deficits or gaps in information if you wish, at least you couldn't say that Sarah is a dumb blonde.

Why she wasn't vetted better by McCain and the Republican Party speaks pantloads as to the question of "What the hell were the Republicans thinking in that election?"

On the other side of the equation, was Joe Biden asked similar questions?
Among other things didn't Joe somewhere along the way tell Senator Graham to stand up so he could see him? Graham was wheelchair bound.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #42
davew

hey mostly, could you describe the Bush doctrine? as it was a term fabricated by the press...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 11:01 PM   #43
chrisl

Mostpost: I am sorry you did not how to deal with a smart woman in your life. Your man hood going south is not her fault. Keep dreaming pal. Blame it someone else
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #44
_______
Veteran

Why she wasn't vetted better by McCain and the Republican Party speaks pantloads as to the question of "What the hell were the Republicans thinking in that election?"

This is fairly easy to answer if you ignore everything that happened after her nomination and put yourself in John McCain's shoes in the summer of 2008.

The Democrats had just nominated the first major party black candidate for president but in doing so had dismissed someone who would have been the first major party female candidate for president.

Republicans recognized they had a problem connecting with women voters. The economy hadn't gone wheels off yet but wasn't anything he could run on. Ditto for foreign policy. The calculus was that a historical nomination by the other party required a counter that could potentially draw in a critical cohort that hadn't been a strong point for his party.

It's too easy in hindsight to say a wanna be beauty queen probably wasn't the best choice for that strategy. But it bought him some conservative buy in that wouldn't have been there if he picked Joe Lieberman.

McCain probably faced a no win situation. He rolled the dice with a long shot strategy that made sense at the time.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 11:17 PM   #45
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______
McCain probably faced a no win situation. He rolled the dice with a long shot strategy that made sense at the time.
To whom, in their right mind, did it make sense to blank line?

Also, do you nominate someone for Vice President with little vetting??

Last edited by Greyfox; 03-09-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: