Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:48 AM   #2236
dansan

How did that angle do yesterday at Aqueduct and Gulfstream Pick 5?
Old 12-19-2016, 01:14 PM   #2237
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansan
How did that angle do yesterday at Aqueduct and Gulfstream Pick 5?
The EXOTIC Program hit the Early a couple times @ AQ...but that's not really saying much. I could post it, but you could have hit that with the top 3 ML, or top 3 EPS, etc. It's easy to say AFTER the races --who the heck knew in advance?

I didn't check on Gulfstream, Dan...I don't imagine that P-5 was that easy. Oh, BTW...you could have also hit the P-5 @ AQ starting race #1 with just top 3 EPS or I believe Prime Power, maybe even ML --I'd have to check that

$2.00 Pick 5 (2-9-1-6-9) (5 Correct) Paid: $2,576.00

Not much going on today...Turf Paradise is the only game in town for me

Two Lone Class Droppers--and the prices are right

4TH TIZAPLAYER 8-1

6TH JEWEL S 6-1

And here is the Late Pick-4 play for TUP--set to Power Number & T/J% Mode

Lets see if we can get lucky...these tickets for .50 cents would be $40.50 each....bound to be a scratch or two in there.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg late p4.jpg (105.4 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 12-19-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:45 AM   #2238
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Hey people. Sent an email out to the 250 or so on my mailing list..hope I didn't screw up again . It's just a quick note about the upcoming programs--a lot of people don't come to this site at all.

I'm glad I have this thread here.... The non-stop sh*t from someone whose entire life revolves around this forum doesn't interest me anymore, for some reason.

I mentioned I post this up here--then copy and paste to my blog on my site. If I didn't advertise here I would just blog on my site. Used to get a lot of feedback here--not so anymore. Coincidence?

You ever get a mental image of someone on the internet...then see their pic--and they look NOTHING like what you had pictured? I somehow saw a pic of pandy floating around facebook- I didn't search him out or anything--was a horse racing area. I pictured him as a sort of Jerry Garcia-type..don't know why. He looks more like Heisenberg from Breaking Bad than Jerry Garcia---not that he's bad looking. I say that in a completely secure, manly way

I'm always amazed at how ...well....DUMB Americans seem to be, sometimes. I'm talking about just generally. Most horse players are really intelligent, well-read above average IQ types--that I know. Your top Poker players seem to be the cream of the crop.
But the avg schmuck on the street? Especially the YOUNGER schmucks on the street---it was shameful how ignorant some are.

Jimmy Kimmel or one of those shows was on the street asking random
people questions--asked one young college-age kid:

"Do you know where Vice President Joe Biden Lives"?

"......Ummmmmm -----No, sorry"

"Do you know where Sponge Bob Lives?"

I swear, didn't miss a beat--the young man actually sang:

"HE LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA" 🎵

....and Michelle says there's no hope for America now.

Posted up a couple P-4 tickets at TUP today...didn't hit the 7th on either. The key to the play scratched--Warren's *something or other*....it wasnt ever going to pay anything anyway.

That was the only track going today. Couldn't play the early P-4 because the first race was a quarter horse race--didn't look at it very closely, so not positive what was the early pick 4. I wouldn't invest a lot of time or money on exotics there....small fields and short prices.

I did realize something with the process of putting a name on a product for sale on the internet. I've learned a lot in 7 months of studying search engine optimization. It's totally confounding at first--but after awhile it begins to become clear.

When someone interested in horse racing software wants to find out about programs--that's what they enter in the search engine. SPEED, PACE, WINNING, HORSE RACING, SOFTWARE, METHODS, EXACTA, BANKROLL, SPOT PLAY, etc. Those are key words, among others.

Anyone that gives a damn about their site...and it's apparent right away who does--and who doesn't as soon as you open up a webpage...will have their site reviewed for keywords, meta tags, titles, the whole enchilada. There are programs that are completely free that will show the webmaster a "keyword cloud" of their website. Pretty cool---this is mine that was done couple days ago--down below. The reason I bring this up--I named the first program PACE VIEW...which wasn't bad--at least it had "pace" in the title.
That was a start--but I never thought about search engines.

Then came PLATINUM....LOL. What do you think of with Platinum? Horse racing? Winning? I would have been better off calling it HI TECH HORSE BETS....serious.

TRAINER MOVES...is sort of okay--I can live with that...but EXOTIC is now going to be hereafter referred to as EXOTIC BETS! That makes it that much easier to rank high.

I kid you not---By new years day google that term--3rd page, maybe 2nd----BET!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg keywords.JPG (15.3 KB, 228 views)
Old 12-20-2016, 06:09 AM   #2239
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Was looking at some ways of playing TRAINER MOVES right out of the box (it's still 4-5 weeks away from completion)--happened to notice SUMMER MEETING @ TUP. Looks like a lot is missing huh? That's because it is, and some of those plays are toast as well. They just didnt add any value so I'll exchange them for ones that do.

Attached Images
File Type: png SUMMER MEETING.PNG (192.1 KB, 227 views)
Old 12-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #2240
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Just glanced through Turf Paradise right quick this morning--all I have time for right now. Found one horse that looks good--similar to SUMMER MEETING yesterday

3RD RACE RUNNIN REBEL 5-1 ML

Don't hold your breath waiting for that 5-1 though...MY KINGDOM will take money, and shows an interesting ODDS POP:

5 straight ascending odds...immediately going into 5 straight DESCENDING odds

That is very rare---you can look for that for a year and never find it.
Also 4 straight improving Speed Ratings, 5 straight improving finishes, and for the 1st time--was close last and GAINED in the stretch.

How do you play that? I'll bet a ducat on 'Rebel to win--and a saver straight exacta KINGDOM to REBEL

plus my HTW @ Parx--if they run

# 1 ML 3-1
Jack O Liam
Your comments for this horse were: had race-ready to fire
Race: 3 Distance:One Mile And Seventy Yards
Race Type:Claiming Purse: $ 19,000
Jockey:Anthony Salgado
Trainer: Marcos Zulueta

Attached Images
File Type: png RUNNIN REBEL TUP 3.png (284.8 KB, 215 views)
Old 12-20-2016, 09:39 AM   #2241
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Looks like PARX is on today---I see an interesting 2ND Time Starter

SAINT MAIN EVENT 15-1 ...a buddy sent me a ton of info on maidens--been reading all night--very good stuff---so now I'm a fledgling bon vivant haha
No I didn't study French but I did study Journalism as is quite obvious. Back to MD Main Event---he gets 1st Juice, has had a monster 4F work --he beat 41 of 43--Trainer Nations can flat out get it done.

I'll take a flyer as S M E figures to get every bit of that 15-1 ML--sign me up.

Now---programmer Steve just sent over another newer version of EXOTIC BETS!
hehe yes that's what it's called I wasn't kidding . get used to it

Remember, this is for amusement purposes only and NOT an inducement to gamble...if you think you MAY have a problem there is help available.

What's new is the ability to ---again with the click of a button--produce now PICK-5 and PICK-6 tickets! And really these are like lottery tickets....they come out 3 horses per race---so a Pick-6 ticket--for even .20cents-- would look like this:

$0.20 Pick-6: 1,2,3 / 1,2,3 / 1,2,3 / 1,2,3 / 1,2,3 / 1,2,3
Bets: 729 Total: $145.80

Okay that's crazy---a ticket like that is like playing the lottery---you don't play the lottery for $145.00.....you play the lottery for a buck or two.

This ticket is for today at Sunland--pick-6 starting in the 4th race---just for demonstration purposes. You have four different modes to choose from:

POWER--ABILITY--PRIME POWER--T/J%

PICK-3-4-5-6

DOUBLES-EXACTAS-TRIFECTAS-SUPERS

whatever exotic bets! you like to make--or better still play on paper till you find which mode and wager works best at your track, and you feel most comfortable with. Myself I prefer the Doubles up to P-4's.

Here's the P-6 TOP POWER ticket for Sunland today--before scratches
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: png EXOTIC PICK6 SUN.png (254.0 KB, 215 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 12-20-2016 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:57 AM   #2242
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Well law-dee-daaaaa...ol' NorCal tore it up yesterday. Stayed up all night reading all about maiden angles, methods, etc....scanned my Trainer Moves "mini" Past Perfs --found a nice looking Md named Saint Main Event--and as luck would have it---he won.....appx $31.00 don't have it in front of me.
HTW horse JACK O LIAM scored--yes! $7.60. ---and my Trainer Moves Speed Play RUNNIN REBEL $7.20 won making it 2 for 2.

Since it's now a "streak"...even though I couldn't really find a solid play--I found the next best thing---NADIE SASH @ 3-1 in the 7th at TUP. It's down below.
One thing---because I have a red square around the horse's figure--it doesn't mean his figure is tops in that column---it just means it's acceptable since the horse is showing top scores in other categories.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nadie Sash.JPG (144.2 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 12-21-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #2243
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Couple others @ TUP

1ST NATIVE CHROME 10-1 (a maiden I'm trying to get lucky again on)

8TH AL BAZ 8-1 EARLY/LATE spot play

...and below are a couple LONGSHOT2 plays @ PENN

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LONGSHOT2 GPX.JPG (24.8 KB, 169 views)
Old 12-21-2016, 10:28 PM   #2244
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

NADIE SASH bombed @ TUP thus ending my winning streak at 2 . My Maiden play streak ended at 1. Dangit that EARLY/LATE play AL BAZ ran 2nd as they are wont to do-I did "place" that one as they said in the movie "The Sting"

Where's all my fellow posters at? I feel like the Maytag Man. Remember him?

That was when Maytag appliances were the best--I don't believe that is true anymore. If it is, they seriously need to work on their brand image...it's gone downhill.

I don't expect any responses...but I'm in dire need of a GOOD show method. Light....help me out, man----let bygones be bygones. Speedy Mark...Max...DaHoss....JHS...Raybo....somebody hep' me. I bet Delta or Cratos has a good mathematically easy show play that can be programmed by fools like me.
Well....not like fools like me....fools like me can get someone to program it

Okay...enough chit-chat---Delta racetrack---you may have heard of it.
Any track you want to get a "handle" on--this is a way to screen it:

Load the track..in this case Delta today...click on whatever you want--TOP-2 POWER ...2.5L...get some horses up there on screen to start.
Today happens to be all sprints---so sort by SPEED BLAST is a good start---SEE WHAT YOU GOT.
Whatever you do--do not scroll down---when you go lower than the top say 15---you're reaching--forget them lower than that. On any sort.

I like to sort by horses that won their last race--then see, of those, which ones are over 10-1, and back within 20 days. Good way to find longshots without any handicapping at all. You can take a look below at the image posted to see what I'm talking about. John, welcome aboard...don't be a stranger
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Delta Screen.JPG (285.6 KB, 127 views)
Old 12-22-2016, 06:35 AM   #2245
biggestal99

I am still here grinding out profits on the exchange, hard work for the money but since I love horses and horse race betting, it a labor of love, still having the best results at delta with Tampa coming in second.

Keep us informed on the eta of your new software, you know I am a buyer.

Allan
Old 12-22-2016, 07:08 AM   #2246
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
NADIE SASH bombed @ TUP thus ending my winning streak at 2 . My Maiden play streak ended at 1. Dangit that EARLY/LATE play AL BAZ ran 2nd as they are wont to do-I did "place" that one as they said in the movie "The Sting"

That was when Maytag appliances were the best--I don't believe that is true anymore. If it is, they seriously need to work on their brand image...it's gone downhill.

I don't expect any responses...but I'm in dire need of a GOOD show method. Light....help me out, man----let bygones be bygones. Speedy Mark...Max...DaHoss....JHS...Raybo....somebody hep' me. I bet Delta or Cratos has a good mathematically easy show play that can be programmed by fools like me.

Load the track..in this case Delta today...click on whatever you want--TOP-2 POWER ...2.5L...get some horses up there on screen to start.
Today happens to be all sprints---so sort by SPEED BLAST is a good start---SEE WHAT YOU GOT.
Whatever you do--do not scroll down---when you go lower than the top say 15---you're reaching--forget them lower than that. On any sort.

I like to sort by horses that won their last race--then see, of those, which ones are over 10-1, and back within 20 days. Good way to find longshots without any handicapping at all. You can take a look below at the image posted to see what I'm talking about. John, welcome aboard...don't be a stranger
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg, My friend who's a user of Platinum PV tells me your Top 2 Pwr, if that's the right term hits a lot of nice exactas on a regular basis. He's very methodical and not easily disturbed by losing streaks. He's out the area and off the grid for the holidays, but I thought he said he boxes the top 2. I'm sure you're well aware of anything that's consistent. And by consistent, it might be only 1 out of 10 connects, but a 30.00 exacta for a 1.00 box is still a big winner. Merry Christmas!

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 12-22-2016 at 07:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 09:07 AM   #2247
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Hey! Merry Christmas Trace and Big Al. God Love ya! Just trying to work out a couple glitches in the new prog EXOTIC BETS! haha I like that for some reason. Explained it earlier---there is a scientific highly thought-out reason for adding the BETS! on the end ...most laymen wouldnt understand, but us right on the cusp of cutting edge marketing know all about this technique.

Anyway concerning horizontal wagers....I'm finding some interesting items popping up.

Let me tell you some facts the way I see them--let me lay some heavy far fetched info on you.

Turf??......it's just grass

Jockeys? .......the guy riding the horse

Mud? .......that's easy----it's WET DIRT.

Poly-track? ......people prefer wet dirt

Trainers?.......THEY dictate everything

Now I've been finding over and over ---the big scores are with the simplest of methods......using numbers, screens, charts, stats. If you think that isn't handicapping--oh it's handicapping. Because I'm not torturing myself for hours on end agonizing over some trivial crap---I'm still handicapping.

And Trace's friend is also handicapping his exactas---he's found a method. Big Al has found methods that work for him. WITH NUMBER, STATS, CHARTS, ETC. The following is from the EXOTIC BETS prog....upthecreek has a copy of the yet-to-be-finished program and the Sunland data file---check it out.
Had the winner and exacta in the first with WICKED MOVES paid $259.00 for a dollar with a 6 horse field...missed the Paperless Player exacta and to add insult to injury didn't even have the big winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: png SUN WICKED MOVES EXACTA.png (85.6 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 12-22-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 09:50 AM   #2248
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
...but I'm in dire need of a GOOD show method. Light....help me out, man----let bygones be bygones. Speedy Mark...Max...DaHoss....JHS...Raybo....somebody hep' me...
If I'm betting to show either my screen poking finger is the size of a tomahawk missile or I've had both eyes gouged out. My best show angle is my right side when I'm passed out.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
Old 12-22-2016, 09:58 AM   #2249
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Awwww....I'm diggin' through old methods trying to find a good one to add to a prog---nothing but the best for my customers. I don't really bet to show, but a lot do. Something to have fun with.

This is about my only wager for the day--then back to work. Well, after I get a little shut eye. Have a good day all.

Best of luck..have some corn 🌽

-NCG

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FG 4th MUZZ EM.JPG (181.9 KB, 86 views)
Old 12-22-2016, 10:26 AM   #2250
green80

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
DD 4th Race #3 Very Understated 22.80 8.60 5.40
Closed Thread