Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-16-2023, 06:56 PM   #121
kyle r

Something more polished.
kyle r is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2023, 07:03 PM   #122
newtothegame

I personally dont know Kyle from Adam.....
However, here is what I am obtaining from the thread.....

1. Is this a drop your pants and see who has the biggest...???
2. Somehow I am not registering that a typical horse forum includes multi level bio classes (Although I must admit it, like most threads, is entertaining).
3. Yes there are a few who seem genuinely interested parties (although I will admit thatI am staying in my pay grade on this one).
4. As another poster asked, what was the purpose for starting this thread? If your reply is to genuinely educate (which I doubt based on your wanting to ask people to step up so you can attempt to prove them wrong), then why not just educate??

Before you ask, yes this is a serious inquiry....

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2023, 07:18 PM   #123
porchy44

I am not saying Conspiracy theorists are all bad. Sometimes they are right.
But I place the claim that "viruses do not exist" as the same odds of a "flat earth' or "space travel was faked".

Last edited by porchy44; 06-16-2023 at 07:22 PM.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2023, 07:26 PM   #124
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
I personally dont know Kyle from Adam.....
However, here is what I am obtaining from the thread.....

1. Is this a drop your pants and see who has the biggest...???
2. Somehow I am not registering that a typical horse forum includes multi level bio classes (Although I must admit it, like most threads, is entertaining).
3. Yes there are a few who seem genuinely interested parties (although I will admit thatI am staying in my pay grade on this one).
4. As another poster asked, what was the purpose for starting this thread? If your reply is to genuinely educate (which I doubt based on your wanting to ask people to step up so you can attempt to prove them wrong), then why not just educate??

Before you ask, yes this is a serious inquiry....

My priorities are always what is right and what is true. And I like argument. Unfortunately, few people are willing to be transparent as to the working of their minds and to allow scrutiny of their assertions and premises. I think people ate afraid and ashamed of the way their minds work. At some level, they know they’ve been programmed. There’s no shame in admitting it. We’ve all been targets from pretty much the day we were born. But the controllers are turning that programming on as their weapon. I’m gonna fight to make people confront the lies they believe because it’s eing turned outward more and more.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:27 PM   #125
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchy44 View Post
I am not saying Conspiracy theorists are all bad. Sometimes they are right.
But I place the claim that "viruses do not exist" as the same odds of a "flat earth' or "space travel was faked".
Those are probably both lies, too. We definitely never went to the moon.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:30 PM   #126
porchy44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle r View Post
Those are probably both lies, too. We definitely never went to the moon.
For some reason, I guessed you would say that. I'm outta here.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2023, 07:32 PM   #127
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
😭😭😭 Somebody’s a fraidy cat.
And you ae a lying SOS with less credubulity than mostpost.
You have offered nothing but opinion yet you claim we are being lied to. By you, yes.

Where is your peer-reviewed proof the CDC is lying about viruses?
You have nothing.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:50 PM   #128
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And you ae a lying SOS with less credubulity than mostpost.
You have offered nothing but opinion yet you claim we are being lied to. By you, yes.

Where is your peer-reviewed proof the CDC is lying about viruses?
You have nothing.
Tom, I don’t want to upset you. Invisible zombie strands of RNA travel around the GLOBE infecting and killing us. Oswald killed Kennedy and democracy and The Constitution rule. Have a beer and relax. Cheers.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:57 PM   #129
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchy44 View Post
For some reason, I guessed you would say that. I'm outta here.
The title of the thread should have clued you in.
Old 06-16-2023, 08:02 PM   #130
boxcar

Quote:
The title of the thread should have clued you in.
The title of the thread seems to imply that you believe the world is filled with deceitfulness. If this is what you believe, what do you think accounts for all the deceit on this little planet?
Old 06-16-2023, 08:04 PM   #131
thaskalos

Quote:
We definitely never went to the moon.
Why? Because in the photos the American flag 🇺🇸 is waving…even though there is no wind blowing on the moon?
Old 06-16-2023, 08:21 PM   #132
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The title of the thread seems to imply that you believe the world is filled with deceitfulness. If this is what you believe, what do you think accounts for all the deceit on this little planet?
Good question. Obviously control. The few over the many. The real question/mystery is: who are the Few? How long has this been going on? To what end? And what is the hour?
Old 06-16-2023, 08:26 PM   #133
thaskalos

Quote:
Good question. Obviously control. The few over the many. The real question/mystery is: who are the Few? How long has this been going on? To what end? And what is the hour?
Are you sure it isn't because we humans hate God, and have embraced Satan?
Old 06-16-2023, 08:35 PM   #134
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why? Because in the photos the American flag 🇺🇸 is waving…even though there is no wind blowing on the moon?
Yup, that’s it. Definitely not that no country, despite technological advances have gone in 50 years, that the Soviets beat the US at every stage prior, that radiation in space makes the official story nonsense, that the lunar module is essentially sticks and aluminum foil, that it all worked the first time, that the only time a lunar trip “failed” it was saved by good ole American ingenuity, that Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins exhibit inappropriate affect and give bizarre answers in pist mission press conference, that they killed the outspoken Gus Grissom and crew…on and on. Definitely none of that.
Old 06-16-2023, 08:48 PM   #135
thaskalos

Quote:
Yup, that’s it. Definitely not that no country, despite technological advances have gone in 50 years, that the Soviets beat the US at every stage prior, that radiation in space makes the official story nonsense, that the lunar module is essentially sticks and aluminum foil, that it all worked the first time, that the only time a lunar trip “failed” it was saved by good ole American ingenuity, that Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins exhibit inappropriate affect and give bizarre answers in pist mission press conference, that they killed the outspoken Gus Grissom and crew…on and on. Definitely none of that.
Thanks. I figured that the waving flag was the real reason. 👍